[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1468341742881.jpg (1 MB, 1137x1649) Image search: [Google]
1468341742881.jpg
1 MB, 1137x1649
Daily reminder.
>>
>>80753357
EGYPTIAN CRUSADES
>>
>>80753357
daily sage
>>
>>80753713
sorry it hurts, boris
>>
>>80757154
Have another sage.
>>
they look rad as fuck though
>>
File: Nero did nothing wrong.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1050) Image search: [Google]
Nero did nothing wrong.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1050
>>80753357
>>
Watch real crusades history on youtube and get learned niqqa
>>
>>80757869
>go watch a high school dropout recite his historical fanfiction and get learned niqqa
>>
>>80758220
Marx never held a job and you still lap his shit up
>>
>>80758647
That's where you'd be wrong. I'm probably more economically right-wing than most people here. I'm also perfectly happy to say I fucking hate niggers and trannies. Do I pass your litmus test yet?

It's just also know that uneducated youtubers are not the best choice for learning about history and politics. Seriously, you guys will listen to hours upon hours of this abject garbage but won't crack open a single book. It's not a good look.
>>
>>80753357
First Crusade is accurate. The rest aren't.
>>
File: 1458969205993.jpg (49 KB, 420x480) Image search: [Google]
1458969205993.jpg
49 KB, 420x480
>>80753357
Sage
>>
>>80758890
>pagan libertarianism

So you're a faggot then?
>>
>>80753357
This has been debunked 215161 times, bye
>>
>>80758890
You clearly don't know about the video providers

>The Men behind
Real Crusades History...
RCH founder J. Stephen Roberts holds a degree in medieval history and has researched and written about the Crusades for over fifteen years. He is also a writer of historical fiction and producer of a series of video presentations on the subjects of the Crusades and relevant topics. Stephen's partner Scott Amis retired from a thirty-year professional and business career in 2004. He has since devoted his time to medieval and Crusades studies, writing of historical fiction, and acquiring a collection of medieval swords and military artifacts. He holds a B.S. in architecture, and has done graduate work in architecture and fine arts.Regular RCH contributor and editor Rand Brown holds a M.A. in military history and served in the United States Marine Corps as a commissioned officer. He currently writes scholarly articles and papers on the subjects of the Crusades and medieval warfare
>>
>>80759260
Ah I ruined the greentext. Point is, you're retarded.
>>
>>80759151
Not a libertarian either.

I love how not liking shitty meme youtubers is enough to get me called a commie and a pagan around here. I understand most of you are in the age group that really love Let's Plays and that clueless morons like Sargon and RCH are sorta like your Egoraptor and Jontron, but really, go to the library someday.

If you're actually interested in politics, why do you only practice that interest by consuming error-ridden youtube videos and skimming wiki articles and posting pepe edits?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.