[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about the Black Lives Matter movement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1057) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1057
How does /pol/ feel about the Black Lives Matter movement?
>>
File: jpg.jpg (14 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
14 KB, 300x169
Fuck em
>>
>>80751188
Fuck em, an embarrassment to Kek's people.
Egyptians are not negroes.
>>
>>80751188
They should be stopping black-on-black violence.
>>
>>80751188
>How does /pol/ feel about the Black Lives Matter movement?
Anti-White, racist organization promoting White Genocide.
>>
>>80751188
Hopefully they'll help start a race war

They are doing gods work anon
>>
File: 2016-07-11 18_51_03-Greenshot.png (45 KB, 861x462) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-11 18_51_03-Greenshot.png
45 KB, 861x462
>>80751188
Black commit 37.7% of the violent crimes, get kill 30% of the time by police. Don't get what the problem is.
>>
>>80751188

Every issue they raised up was a hoax or a pack of lies. They are phony, opportunistic cunts taking advantage of racial tensions in the US enabled by the white guilt of cucks perpetuated by the media and academics.

Note people gave $700k for the Alton Sterling fundraiser. I wouldn't be surprised if the nogs start putting themselves in dangerous situations for the money alone.
>>
send them back to africa
>>
>>80751188
>treason
>>
>>80751188
They're worth less than fecal matter.
>>
>>80751188
It's a movement that is totally built upon public awareness. And the antagonizing actors to blm are only half as retarded as most of the blm protestors.
>>
>>80752771
>claims race war
>Look at op's pic you goddamn ignorant stupid blind piece of worthless fucking shit noodles.
>>
>>80751188
They seem like fine upstanding ladies and gentlemen with enviable political goals which they are seeking to achieve as maturely and nonviolently as possible.

jk its just nig nogs nigging nogs
>>
Thoroughly incompetent.

They have no coherent message, no discipline on sticking to it, and no solid leadership.

And I don't understand this.

It's a simple thing. Police have repeatedly shot black people under questionable circumstances at best.

Yet the movement's sheer incompetence prevents them from doing shit about it.

Pick a leader, pick a message, and hammer it home.
>>
It doesn't matter ... all of it..
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.