[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews will defend this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1466778381543.jpg (23 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1466778381543.jpg
23 KB, 439x290
IDF's chief rabbi-to-be permits raping women in wartime
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4827240,00.html
>>
not jewish, but what's wrong with rape in war?
it's tradition
>>
>>80749673
>Muslims are invading europe and raping our western women. Booo
>rape is fine in war

/pol/ logic
>>
>>80750064
When a country spends money to invite you to your country to protect you, and it feeds you, clothes you, an shelters you, then yeah going around raping their women is fucked up.

You start a war with someone, then yeah, don't be surprised if they rape your women.
>>
>>80749412
They love their ritual sacrifice
>>
>>80751030
>You start a war with someone, then yeah, don't be surprised if they rape your women.
Which the west did when it supported the founding of Israel. Fair is Fair right.
>>
>>80751930
Actually blame the Germans. Wouldn't have had to set up Israel if they hadn't given the kikes a reason to leave Europe.

Kike power was hardly anything compared to post wwii. The only people who gained anything from the nazis were the jews.
>>
>>80752195
Germany is a part of the west. Why should we differentiate. White is white.
>>
>>80751930
west wasn't around in 1020 BCE. we didn't create israel. we went for the win-win and removed them from our countries.
>>
>>80749412
>he can't lose

I mean who the fuck would want to fuck a jew in Israel
>>
>>80752361
In the end you got a lose lose.
>>
>>80752665
the more that have to fight mussies in middle earth the less i have to deal with them here

if mudslimes become the new nazis to them, all the better. let them fight each other.
>>
>>80752315
Doesn't bother me, just pointing out that nazis are to blame for Israel. I actually support Israel in killing the mudshit savages so it doesn't matter to me either way as long as filthy sand niggers are the ones being killed.
>>
>>80749412

Apparently circumcision enables rape with out male pain. It's a Jewish thing.
>>
File: 1459596303344.gif (3 MB, 365x341) Image search: [Google]
1459596303344.gif
3 MB, 365x341
>>80749412
Is this what we need in order to turn Feminists against their Jewish masters? Can we get this thing trending on twatter?
>>
>>80754725
Kek, hope the jews enjoy themselves. Some of those Muslims are kind of cute.
>>
I can't believe this is seriously being discussed
Nobody's going to rape no women, not our soldiers. The "chief-rabbi" is almost a satire, nobody cares what this old dumbo has to say, they've honestly said worse.
And the moment a woman's raped there there's going to such a crazy 'international crisis' at the UN that I assure you it'll never be done.
>>
>>80755333
Just kill her after you rape her. Nobody in the west cares what you do to those savages. Our sympathy for them is gone.
>>
File: 1459598119922.jpg (72 KB, 680x545) Image search: [Google]
1459598119922.jpg
72 KB, 680x545
>>80755333
>The UN and the US hasn't ignored every violation of international law, that Israel has committed so far.
Nice damage control, Shlomo.
>>
File: USA veto power.gif (96 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
USA veto power.gif
96 KB, 480x480
>>80755333
>such a crazy 'international crisis' at the UN
Hahahahaha kikes are great comedians.
>>
>>80756573
I said it as satirically as possible. The UN is a joke.
>>
>>80749412
> Jews will defend this
Religion is the big divide here. Half the population is secular, the other half is further split into sects.
The rabbis of the orthodox sect are the only ones recognized by the government. That's why you get nigger-tier peole such as these in high positions.

>>80751930
Ahh I love how you say the "west" supported it.
Should the west be held responsible for the vote in the UN? The UN is impotent and irrelevant. Fact of the matter is Israel will have stayed in the map with or without foreign recognition.

Or did you mean the military support we received from the west? For the most part of our existence, we relied on military trade with 3rd world countries like Czechoslovakia and Uganda. And when we did receive support from Britain and France it was because they wanted to control the Egyptian suez canal. The only exception is US support which is relatively new and likely the cause of Jewish-American lobbyists

Lastly, the migrants that come to the Europe to rape are not from Palestine you obvious retard.
>>
>>80755888
That's good goy, literally this afternoon your neighbor, a swede, said the police came to his house because he was posting on /pol/.
But don't mind what's going on in your countries it's not as important as what a tiny middle eastern country might and might not have done to sand niggers exactly one year ago.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.