[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reCAPTCHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why does google need me to identify pictures of house adresses, animals, landscape and food?

What is all this information being used for?
>>
Its being used to teach an AI recognition patterns.
>>
>>80749422
This.
>>
>>80749422
Then how does it know what answers are correct? Why not just input that daya to the AI direcly
>>
>>80749745
This.
>>
>>80749745
It basically uses statistics to slowly improve its recognition of things, it knows you fucked up because too many people selected an alternate answer previously. Go read up on neural networks, it's essentially how google's image recognition works.
>>
>>80749906
that means that the majority does not know the difference between tea and coffee. FML
>>
>>80749422
What are they going to do with that AI?
>>
>>80749906
So if enough people give precise, wrong answers, it would be possible to change the accepted answer?
>>
>>80750054
Yeah, if everyone on earth decided to fuck over captcha and make it think that cats are dogs, it'd essentially start thinking that cats are dogs, but because most people want to be right, assuming that the wrong choice will net them a failure, they don't do that. It's why the textual captcha used to have things that looked like house numbers.

>>80750346
Exactly, but given the massive scale that captcha is used in, it'd be next to impossible for anyone to make that change.
>>
>>80749275
It's supposed to keep the self-driving cars from driving into storefronts, off the road, and over animals.
>>
>>80749745
It knows some answers are correct and others are false, you give data on the others. You can chose incorrect answers or left correct answers unclicked if they're ambiguous enough.
>>
>>80750338
Goyim, it's just research. Believe me, now solve our capchas so machines get closer to having autonomy
>>
>>80750491
Capcha shitposting when?
>>
>>80750792
Several years ago, with the text captcha. I've seen some attempts to sabotage the image captcha, but it's harder to guess which images you can choose incorrectly so they gave up.
>>
File: shot.png (26 KB, 303x269) Image search: [Google]
shot.png
26 KB, 303x269
>>80749275
>Not forcing easy captcha
>not doing it wrong
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.