[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was posted through my door today lads. I try to keep myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 640x960
This was posted through my door today lads.

I try to keep myself to myself and keep the obvious gradual islamification of this once great country in perspective, but if they start fucking with our dog bros...
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 640x960
>>
>>80746288
>posted through door today
>looks like it's been in your pocket for three weeks.

Tfo here with that shit.

Saged.
>>
File: [cries in Spanish].jpg (19 KB, 540x380) Image search: [Google]
[cries in Spanish].jpg
19 KB, 540x380
>>80746434
>no pictures allowed in islam!

No wonder they're destroying museums. They hate culture.
>>
Surely this is just conservative propaganda. No non-muslim would respond positively to this.
>>
Draw a pig on the back and tape it to your local mosque
>>
>>80746434
Distribute ones that say "make non-Muslims feel like they live in a safe an accepting space" etc.
>>
>>80746767
Dude.

Come on.

It's 2016
>>
>>80746288
>Having dogs
If that brochure teaches you anything it's that you need to purchase a pig or two and walk it around town
>>
>>80746288
Yeah by the way guys, one reason for why czechs hate muslims - we have the highest number of dogs per capita in the world. There is one city, Kladno here, where muslims go to spa resort for their vacations, and there is quite a lot of muslim women and children in the park there. They would just randomly jumped up and start kicking the dogs, even though the dogs were on the leash, with muzzle. Kids would throw pyrotechnics at them.

Situation got so bad that in the country where nobody gives a damn about anything, 1000 people got together with their dogs and went for counter march through the park.

So the next time someone start hijab cuties thread, kill yourself.
>>
Imagine if someone made on of these for Mormons and public purity instead.
>>
File: 1468071077405s.jpg (6 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
1468071077405s.jpg
6 KB, 250x210
>>80746288
why the germans hate dogs?
>>
decapitate a pig and deliver its head to the local mosque with a tag saying "Bon Appetite!"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.