[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
India...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: British_Raj_Red_Ensign.svg.png (109 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
British_Raj_Red_Ensign.svg.png
109 KB, 1280x640
wow my country has become a literal sh!thole; we need the British to come back and kick out our corrupt politicians.
>>
>>80746249
we're getting ready to kick our loos back to india so that will have to do
>>
>got rid of the queen
Sorry can't do anything
>>
>>80746249
What's the matter my toiletphobic friend?
>>
>>80746973
i actually use the toilets unlike some other indians.
>>
>>80746790
This.

You Indians caused your own problems, sort it out yourselves.
>>
>>80746249
your old flag is like our old one
>>
>>80746249
I wonder what India would be like today is the British never left would you be ok with having a few million whites living there
>>
Indian Raj flag is actually really nice.

but no, take all your indians back from the UK and we'll help then. also nuke pakistan
>>
>>80747944
they would have probably been given dominion status eventually and local privileges would have worn away naturally and industrialisation would start occurring, they probably would enjoy a higher standard of living due to not suffering the economic shock of independence, all the population transfers of the split and probably have a less corrupt government.
>>
>>80746249

You made your bed, now lie in it.
>>
>>80746249
wow, and kill more people of starvation and take away even more wealth?
>>
Why the fuck you brits dont settled mexico, a rich land with oil and silver? Are you stupid or something?
>>
>>80746249
>we need the British to come bac

You ungrateful fucks will just get uppity again and demand decolonization again and they'll you'll become a shithold again and then you'll beg them to come back again....

fuck that. You made your bed, you sleep in it.
>>
>>80750725
Fuck off cucknadian, they deserve Better.
>>
>>80748247
>also nuke pakistan

kek

what a pleasant little bonus
>>
>>80749655
Because the British control nature and foreign invasions.
>>
>>80750948
>they deserve Better.

They deserve NOTHING in this world except for what they've EARNED, and even that is a dodgy proposition you taco fuck. You think the universe owes you anything, you self-entitled Burrito Lives Matters faggot? You get what you work for and begging for the return of a master that you unceremoniously kicked out before is NOT WORK, it's fucking panhandling which is something that you'd know about you fucking leeching, pock-marked piece of shit.
>>
File: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (87 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg
87 KB, 600x763
You want more pedos?
>>
>>80746249
you and everyone else.
the glory days are coming my friend.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/hong-kong-democracy-campaigners-demand-return-to-british-rule-as/
>>
File: 1406729906707.png (53 KB, 207x200) Image search: [Google]
1406729906707.png
53 KB, 207x200
How bad is the Poo in Loo really?

Does designated shitting streets exist in all towns?
>>
>>80746249
>become

it has always been a shithole Pajeet
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.