[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some UK businesses say they are struggling with Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBRYgqU73dU

Interesting to look at small businesses and how they see what is happening. They do not look like Bremainers, just normal small businesses who struggle with the future.

What does /pol/ say? Is this all Financial Times (a conservative newspaper) propaganda?
>>
>>80745970
some will struggle, others won't, such is life
>>
We haven't even left yet. The damage is being caused by people panicking and being to scared to make choices.
>>
FT is just pissed that Siemens isn't pulling out of the UK like they said they would post-Brexit.

The EU crushed small businesses here in the UK with their VAT and their deliberately awkward standardizations of products designed to further massive global brands.
>>
File: 1468299788356.png (55 KB, 668x1006) Image search: [Google]
1468299788356.png
55 KB, 668x1006
>>80745970
hows germany doing? my bro works at a hedge fund and they say DB is going to crash and the german economy with it. they think a run on italian banks will happen before the end of the year. not to mention all the shitskin migrants.. germany is dead.
>>
>>80745970
A hard time? So it was easy complying with the 20k pages of regulation published by the EU every damn day?

The Brexit hasn't even happened yet, there's a lot of uncertainty. That's why they need to get on with it and not drag it out. Dragging it out is what is causing the problems.
>>
>>80746426
The damage is being caused by the jews.

Quit shifting the blame around and face the worst problem ever to have come to western nations.
>>
>>80745970

The pound is low due to reaction from brext. If a couple weeks is all it takes to fuck up our business, you SUCK at business.

The FTSE is UP, and the pound is climbing since there is now a PM decided. Now if they work towards stability and reduce uncertainty it will normalize.

The average person on the street doesn't understand the 1st thing about what is going on, or how the economy works.
>>
>>80745970

Also the German market is down and so in the Euro. Worry about your own economy Hans as the Eu unravels.
>>
>>80746576
>hows germany doing?
I work in financial markets. Business has seriously picked up - already before the Brexit vote. The first 3 months of this year was pretty dull.

> my bro works at a hedge fund and they say DB is going to crash and the german economy with it.
Talked to a friend who works in structured products (incl. derivatives) on Friday last week, she says people who write shit like Deutsche is crashing and that somehow destroys the world, have absolutely no fucking clue about how the modern financial system works.

> they think a run on italian banks will happen before the end of the year.
Impossible, the Italian government supports them. Plus, bank runs don't exist any more following the deposit insurance schemes imposed by the EU.

> not to mention all the shitskin migrants.. germany is dead.
That is true. The shitskin migrants are killing Germany. Germany is nearly dead. But that has little to do with what you said otherwise.
>>
>>80746576
>how is?
>it is like
Leaf shitpost, nice smattering
>>
>>80745970

merkeldrones out again
>>
>>80746613
>the 20k pages of regulation published by the EU every damn day?

Yes, pretty much.

P.S.: the peak of EU legislation was reached in the 1980s with 14,000 laws and has since then fallen significantly. https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=19&ved=0ahUKEwjipLu7we7NAhVIL8AKHdexDicQFgiAATAS&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parliament.uk%2Fbriefing-papers%2FRP10-62.pdf&usg=AFQjCNG4pgYKjMzw44A_QDuJgv8XjDJNyg&sig2=TODaUt76Kk3pFfJ7UbLWGg
>>
>>80747400
>merkeldrones out again
Ok, dude, watch the video and then respond.

I am for Brexit. I am just saying Brexit has some adverse impact and the UK government better start negotiating fast to put some certainty back into the economy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.