[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is /pol/ so ignorant on smoking? It's unbelievable.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 1024x682
How is /pol/ so ignorant on smoking? It's unbelievable. You guys always talk about avoiding the mainstream media and their supposed lies. Well, smoking and passive smoking being bad for you is a lie.
>>
File: fuckin bitch.jpg (147 KB, 575x744) Image search: [Google]
fuckin bitch.jpg
147 KB, 575x744
Inhaling burning plant matter is bad for you.

The shit they put in cigarettes is bad for you.

Smoke additive-free cigarettes if you're going to smoke.

Bitchy faggot non-smokers who think they're smarter than smokers get fucked.
>>
>>80743042
I don't trust media's take on the holocaust because I didn't see it.

I have however seen 6 smokers contract lung/mouth/esophagus cancer in my life.

I've only known one non smoker who's ever contracted cancer.

Seemsbad
>>
>>80743943
>tobacco shill started another thread
Wow, how'd I miss all those worda? Maybe the lack of sleep.
>>
>>80743042
I will say my mother has been a smoker for over 50 years (she's turning 70 this year) and she's doing fine. My grandfather (her dad) also smoked for many many years and lived to 93. My wife's father was a non-smoker and died of a heart-attack at 54. It's just, like, whatever man. Not saying smoking is good (it surely isn't) but we're all gonna die sooner than later anyway. It doesn't really matter. Smells bad though. I vape instead, with the occasional cigar.
>>
File: yourmom.jpg (43 KB, 640x665) Image search: [Google]
yourmom.jpg
43 KB, 640x665
>>
>>80743448
>cancer is a genetic disease, so are most diseases people associated with smoking.

That's why a lot of smokers never get sick with those diseases but nonsmokers do.
>>
>>80743042

-6/10

AMAZING INEPTITUDE
>>
>>80743042
Even with the science proved.

>It is free will to harm ones self & not for others to tell me what I can and can't do. There moral snobbery is far more dangerous when coupled with self justification and law.

>Not Jew owned.

>We all die & least I won't haft to put up with this health Nazi shit.
>>
>>80744062
Maybe being a nonsmoker has finally gotten to you.

>>80744077
Exactly. Far less people are hurt from smoking than the media says

https://www.sott.net/article/229156-Lies-Damned-Lies-400000-Smoking-related-Deaths-Cooking-the-Data-in-the-Fascists-Anti-Smoking-Crusade

https://www.sott.net/article/231973-Smoke-Lies-and-the-Nanny-State
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.