[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Negress in South Africa writes book about how she prefers hiring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ayyylmao.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ayyylmao.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Negress in South Africa writes book about how she prefers hiring white people above niggers since "most niggers are chancers".

Country's nogs nogging, calling her a self-hating negress who is sucking up to white people.

Nogs starting to see the light, one at a time.

Pic related.
>>
The ONLY reason why South Africa is the most civilized country on the continent is because it's ruled by white people. Prove me wrong.

>you can't
>>
>>80741014
My mom is Caribbean and owns a store. She also doesn't hire any other blacks unless they are Caribbean or white.
>>
>>80741918
Private sector comprised of over 70% white people. Literally kept economy alive through most turbulent period in country's history. Ingrates.
>>
>>80742211
>My mom is Caribbean and owns a store. She also doesn't hire any other blacks unless they are Caribbean or white.
I'm pretty sure being neither culturally nor genetically nigger helps. Same with Jamaicans, they tend to be pretty alright because they split off from mainstream africa ages ago.
>>
File: '.jpg (191 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
191 KB, 640x853
>>80741014
isn't it mandated by the government that company's have to hire majority black employees
>>
>>80745229
>isn't it mandated by the government that company's have to hire majority black employees
You go and try to sue a black person for inclusiveness.

I'll wait.
(AFAIR yes, and it's actually a big problem for the Coloureds [capital c intended] who're basically a mix of the native pygmie tribe and whites who've formed their own social and ethical group to the point they're comparable to hispanics. They get shit. The blacks that are hired are usually from surrounding countries because aforementioend pygmies were basically fucked out of existence).
>>
>>80741918
well, there is always Egypt. they are considered caucasoid, though
>>
>>80741014
Somebody convert her into a Pepe, she's doing the correct pose.
>>
>>80745902
They are Khoi not Pygmy.
>>
>>80745169
Can confirm: mother is Jamaican. My family is very traditional, conservative, and overall hate nigs in America. Literally calls them negroes.

I love Jamaica, but a good percentage loves following trends in America. It's starting to get nigger tier. China just recently started getting involved over there...wouldn't be surprised if Jamaicans become some blasian hybrid in the years to come.

But I'll be happy as long as the IQ raised and nigger culture gets cucked by chinks.
>>
>>80741014
A woman who is smart enough to think like that and swallow the redpill to by all rights an honorary white.

She is a rare example of an intelligent one of her race. She should be preserved.
>>
>>80741918
>civilized
>south africa
pick one and only one
>>
>>80749487
It is civilized compared to other countries in Africa. I'd much rather take my chances on the street there then in fucking Nigeria or Somalia or Chad or something.
>>
>>80747266
Do you have a confederate flag on your arm? Because I know a half Jamaican guy with confederate flag on his arm.
>>
>>80749639
>on the street in SA
Anon, you'll die.
>>
>>80749755
Fuck you know him too????
>>
>>80749755
No. Not a fan of tattoos. Mom use to hang a confederate flag in her store though to piss off normies and nigs.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.