[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the mission and goals of the democratic party?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: larry wilmore.jpg (81 KB, 806x480) Image search: [Google]
larry wilmore.jpg
81 KB, 806x480
what is the mission and goals of the democratic party?
>>
>>80739871
>what is the mission and goals of the democratic party?

Replacement of Democracy with a Democrat aristocracy, and abolition of the Bill of Rights.
>>
>>80739871
communism
>>
>>80740236
is this a practical goal or an ideological one?
>>
>>80739871
Destruction of the nation state.
>>
File: gary spivey.jpg (34 KB, 417x338) Image search: [Google]
gary spivey.jpg
34 KB, 417x338
>>80740505
who would that even benefit?
>>
Eventually enslaving white people for 200 years. It's only fair.
>>
>>80740427

Seems pretty practical so far. It's way easier to break things than put them together.

>>80740692

The elites. Nobody can rise up to challenge them because there is no unity and the mass immigration will have suppressed wages to the point where nobody will be able to do anything but work.
>>
>>80739871

>Gibs me dat
>Take as many rights as you'd like away as long as I can make fun of republicans and kill babies
>Cops don't shoot the BBC
>>
>>80739871
The establishment of a single-party state similar to China centered around the Democratic party. And from there I think a Soviet style union of American states spanning North, Central, and South America as well as the Caribbean.
>>
Fighting inequity.

Not inequality.

Inequity. In other words, you cannot be critical of anyone who is not white, male, and Christian.
>>
>>80742467
>Inequity. In other words, you cannot be critical of anyone who is not white, male, and Christian.
That's just a temporary tool to break apart the republic and paralyze the right. Once the DNC becomes the only electable party (~20 years max if immigration keeps up at pace) the whites will be a non-issue unless the DNC needs to whip up support.
>>
>>80739871
Keep blacks as voting block enslaved by welfare to "democratically" enforce their will
>>
>>80739871
replace the white middle class with third world peasants that will accept slvavery
>>
File: 1467814137646.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467814137646.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
To pave the road for the communist party.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.