[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that Robert Spencer is the savior of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Robert Spencer.jpg (569 KB, 1625x1924) Image search: [Google]
Robert Spencer.jpg
569 KB, 1625x1924
>>
I have no idea who that man is and he looks like a kike

Off to the oven with him
>>
>>80737324
its funny, i just saw the guy for the first time

my instant thought was ''jew''
>>
>>80737188
"My mission is to shut down organizations that pose a threat to the Jewish people"
Robert Spencer -was born to a Jewish family in Forest Hills.
Your credibility is as good as his considering he fooled you into thinking he was or is a savior of anything.
>>
>>80737188
Drink more of that Jewish semen OP
>>
>>80737324
He hates Islam, but otherwise is a total cuck

>>80737737
/pol/ will literally such faggot and jew cock as long as they hate Islam. As if Islam was the only threat to white civilization (and ignoring/enabling fags, feminism, degeneracy, etc in the process
>>
>>80737188

He's well aware of the Saudi conspiracy in the West that pushes Antisemitism in order to divert our attention from the Muslim.
>>
>>80737737
Spencer is born and raised Melkite Greek Catholic, and is a deacon in the Church.

So fuck off Achmed.
>>
>>80738132
YES!

I have been hoping to see /pol/acks that understood this point.

People on /pol/ don't understand that mudslims here on 4chan are constantly pushing the Jew thing to keep us distracted from the Muslim threat.

Thank you based Serb. Serbia Strong!
>>
>>80739069
I'm Thessalonikian Greek/ Venetian Italian with the ideology of an NS.
That Jew mongrel is not Greek, keep sucking on that dick you mental defect.
>>
File: 1465933289569.gif (1005 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1465933289569.gif
1005 KB, 180x180
>>80737188
>>
>>80739209
Muslims do not control your banks/media or any other major industry that controls your daily life you idiot.
Muslims should stay in the middle east, but you idiot Americans don't have the balls to remove your kike politicians who displace them and then import them further completing the coudenhove-karlegi and oded yinon plan.
>>
>>80739750

Wow, this is the Muslim-est reply I've ever seen.

gg Lebanon fag. You've been found out.
>>
>>80737616

He's catholic
>>
Dudes based asf. Knows heaps about Islam and runs jihadwatch which is great.
>>
>>80740018
You trying to find common ground?
>>
>>80740283
All I hear is Leb Leb Leb Leb. Hope the uncucked strayans will hang you all.
>>
Smart, educated, and fearfully knowledgeable about islam, Koran, and hadiths. A very important man and will only get more important as Islam floods the west. I respect him greatly.
>>
Well,
I'm actually surprised, it seems pol has got cucked to the jew using Islam as bait.
Of course Muslims shouldn't be in western countries, Jews shouldn't be there either you dumb cucks.
>>
>>80741042

You fool. You can't see it's the Muslim who uses the Jew as bait. All the muh free Palestine, all the muh refugee rhetoric, all the muh tolerance, where does it come from? Yes, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait.

London is Saudi owned and soon the White House will be too. You've been baited.
>>
File: 1466288875653.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466288875653.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
>>80740018
Israeli cuck easily spotted
>>
>>80737188
he actually got banned from the uk for hatespeech

since then i've been trying to find anything hateful he's ever said

i've watched hours of his speeches and it's just factual takedowns of islam.
>>
>>80741386
Yes because the leaders of saudi arabia aren't Jewish. You're a cuck, why is it so hard to admit that you suck jewish dick?
>>
I've been reading his blog since the beginning, bck when it was split in two, jihad and dhimmi watch.

He's been right about everything he's ever written.
>>
>>80739750
He's of Greek Catholic descent and is a Deacon in the Melkite Greek Catholic Church.

Also, you are a mudslime.
>>
>>80741386
>You've been baited

Or aussiefag is a Muslim trying to bait others.

You are right though. All this "jew jew jew" on 4chan is a bunch of Muslims, trying to keep Western Christians from paying attention to Islam and Muslims.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.