[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
What I currently think about them is that they are people with no honour and no remembrance for their history, and thus, go into other countries because they have no sense of honour.
But they do not know that they cannot permanently reside in the new country that is giving them benefits and all that. They don't know that when their country has finally achieved its goal of peace and stability, they are obliged both morally and possibly legally to return to their homelands.
>>
File: chasing-down-3.jpg (49 KB, 610x320) Image search: [Google]
chasing-down-3.jpg
49 KB, 610x320
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

DIVERSITY IS A CODE WORD FOR WHITE GENOC
>>
>>80737010
nice copypasta
>>
They do not deserve to live in Europe. Send them back, all of them.

However, the idea that they should fight for their country works on the assumption that their country is anything more than a loosely defined area that was once owned by France, Britain, Italy or Spain. They have no identity or patriotism. The ony thing they care about is either their religion or their tribe. Politics is religion and tribe.

They don't fight for their country because its about as artificial as it gets.
>>
And now you will learn something that the news never tell; we are killing some of them here, the people of the villages are killing as many as they can, -But it is not enough. Thousands come every day.
>>
>>80738976
whadd de faggggg :DDDDDDD
>>
>>80736856
>that they cannot permanently reside in the new country that is giving them benefits and all that
yes they can
>>
>>80740529
But we really have to hope that they won't. But they will
>>
>>80740529
Actually they can't. At least for Germany there is no way we will be able to handle these additional expenses without a hard swing to the right for more than maybe one or two more years.
>>
>>80736856
the only ones really leaving on mass are the entitled feeling scum of a variety of second and third world countries. Id say over 70% coming are just coming for the gibs and an easy life with no work.
>>
>>80738976
mu aresis
>>
>>80741080
More than 70%.

A lot of the ones that are coming are also the good-for-nothing 5th sons who are nothing but a resource drain for their families.
So their families pay for them to fuck off to Europe and get some gibs, part of which they will send back to their families.
>>
>>80741069
it doesn't matter. they won't be going anywhere, they're used to live in third world shitholes so the future europe is just like home to them.
>>
File: 1439503828596-1.jpg (350 KB, 1030x780) Image search: [Google]
1439503828596-1.jpg
350 KB, 1030x780
>redpill me on refugees
south front recently released an excellent video on just that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDzFIn_41sQ
>>
>>80736856
Some are coming for the mones. But most are coming because their homeland sucks.

As an american, you should understand this, your ancestors probably did the same.
>>
>>80736856
Rats who will sell their mother for potato. Basically they are remnants of "moderate" opposition to assad who got evacuated by europe after real shit hit the fan. Currently they are pseudo-converting to christianity in droves so they could stay in EU and leech of welfare.
>>
>>80741866
maybe you should ask one of your natives what he thinks about that
>>
>>80741914
Do they convert to Orthodoxy in Russia? Most coming here either convert to Catholicism or are already Muslim which is pretty much the same thing. Potato.
>>
>>80743104
There are no refugees in Russia which coincidentally doesn't have welfare system.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 511x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 511x276
If you live in the UK keep paying your tv tax so the bbc can afford to stage photos
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.