[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Proof Holocaust Didn't Happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I know the people here saying the holocaust didn't happen are just joking.
But how could anyone actually deny it happening? What proof is there that it didn't happen?
>>
>>80736061
>What proof is there that it didn't happen?

Jews were never made into lampshades or soap, and the Soviets rebuilt the most visited crematorium in Auschwitz because the facilities at Birkenau were deemed to far away for tourist visits.

This obviously means that the entire narrative is a lie, because that's how logic works.
>>
>>80736061
I think the objection is the degree to which it happened. Not whether or not it actually happened.
>>
>>80736061
>l-look at these almost 400 bodies
>The six gorillion is REEEEEEEEE
This is not the day for us to show once again that the genocide was a farce. There are to many current events today. Come back on a slow day.
>>
Is one of Zyklon-B's effects instant starvation?

Some powerful stuff, there.
>>
>>80736556
>>80736604
>>80736627

Why are it almost invariably new worlders that spew this dribble?
>>
>>80736061
nobody denies that people where killed in those camps. We only deny that they used, gas/burned others experiments. Most where killed by starvation and bullets. And most of the people who where killed weren't jews but people from all over Europe.
>>
>>80737247
>Bad knowledge of history in general
>Did not have to witness atrocities commited by nazis

Also the holocaust is overshilled compared to rest of the world, because
>They have to undermine USSR's part in WW2, while gloryfing theirs
>Jews have a lot of power in USA
>>
>>80738722
>>Did not have to witness atrocities commited by nazis

>what is the rotterdam bombing
>>
>>80739593
Bombing of a city in the Old World?
>>
>>80736061
Looks like typhoid to me
>>
>>80739969
old world ? what

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotterdam_Blitz

It was a nazi war crime
>>
File: 1431222928784.jpg (71 KB, 499x800) Image search: [Google]
1431222928784.jpg
71 KB, 499x800
>>80736061
The burden of proof is on you.

btw wrong picture
>>
>>80740123
>old world ? what
Europe. Your compatriot asked why is Holocaust denial mainly a American (new world) thing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.