[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Backout Plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2320x1360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2320x1360
If Trump loses the election, this country is officially finished. Where are some places that a skilled American with a college degree can move to and easily assimilate?

Places where English is spoken widely spoken, non-third world

>Hong Kong
>New Zealand
>Austrailia
>Others????
>>
>>80735444
Im staying here for the inevitable race war. all multiethic empires have broken down into tribal warfare
>>
>>80735444
What a waste of trips.

If you give a shit about this country, you stick it out for better or for worse. Running to another country is what liberal pantywaists do when they don't get their way.
>>
>>80735444
If Trump loses, it really would be best for your country and the world if you dissolved into civil war
>>
>>80735444
Well, if you're sure you will not be showing any degenerate behaviour, Singapore is great.
>>
>>80735678
I respect and honor your bravery. But even if there was a race or civil war I have a fiancé and can't just take up arms because I have something to lose. I was anticipating more of a well paced economic and moral decline and transformation into soemthing that vaguely resembles what this country once was. I don't want to stick around for either
>>
>>80735444
I remember my first presidential election
>>
>>80736153
Agreed. This country needs to be fixed and nothing fixed a country like good ol civil war
>>
>>80736442
Is Singapore in danger of being taken over by China?
>>
>>80736486
>can't just take up arms because I have something to lose
That's exactly the reason why you SHOULD take up arms, you faggot.
>>
>>80735444
fuck off we're full.
>>
>>80736737
It's not me I'm worried about its her. I think I'm smart and strong enough to protect her but I don't want her or our future children to live in a world of shit.
>>
Racist nazi cunts are perfectly welcome in Australia. Don't come to New Zealand, though. We'll fucking kill you.
>>
>>80737277
That's why you should fight. Wimp.
>>
>>80735444

>if

Sorry bro, anyone with a brain knows Hillary is our next president, and it's horrifying
>>
If Trump becomes president, Americans will quite literally be forced to make America great again... or else there won't be an America.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.