[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE AGE GAP MEME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: est-age.png (43 KB, 969x587) Image search: [Google]
est-age.png
43 KB, 969x587
Why this shit is pushed so hard in the medias and in pre electoral polls ? No exit polls ever proved this shit...

Actually in Europe there is barely any difference between how the youth and the rest of the population vote.
>>
>>80735245

Would be interesting so see stats like that based on genders
>>
>>80735475
to*
>>
File: est-age_gender.png (66 KB, 969x699) Image search: [Google]
est-age_gender.png
66 KB, 969x699
>>80735475
>>80735538

Here m8
>>
>>80735245

Bump
>>
They talk about it to try to set off an old vs young conflict.
>>
>>80737630

Yep, this is the thing I noticed but it seem it doesn't work very well...

I have saw exit polls from France, Poland, Belgium and Hungary and it only showed that the youth vote in the same way as their fucking parents.

If a age gap exist in the USA it's because a huge part of their youth isn't even whie
>>
>>80737821
That is my thought on it. What it actually shows is racial changes.
>>
>>80737939

Yep, in fact in a lot of countries in Europe there is an over representation of the far right in the youth vote.

It's normal that the elderly vote more for UKIP and the conservative in UK because they don't work and actually benefit from the taxe breaks.

The rest of the population vote more for Labour because they are from the working class.

But well it's different in the rest of Europe because the right is much less economically liberal as in the UK.

The day the cons and UKIP switch from Tatcherism to a more social plateform will be the final nail to the left coffin in your country
>>
>>80738504
Yup, it looks like UKIP wants to embrace that though, because they say their target is replacing Labour rather than the Conservatives now.
>>
>>80738504
It is almost as if they are doing this for nefarious reasons
>>
>>80738613

UKIP also need to be more "indentitarian", it should drop all the shits about welcoming more immigrants from the rest of the world rather than from Europe.

Taking in people from Australia isn't the same as taking people from Nigeria, to be honest better the poles than the pakis.
>>
>>80737939
>>80737821
>What it actually shows is racial changes.

Interesting point. Someone should eliminate the effect from the statistic and see if that's the explanation.

Are the media doing it only when it serves their purpose or are they pushing the age gap nonetheless?

>>80735245
What's the source btw? I would like to see graphs like that for the Brexit referendum.
>>
>>80735929
We have similar data in my country. Elder women are even more conservative than men, our biggest problem is with the young ones. Feminism has destroyed young women.
>>
File: voter turnout by age.jpg (60 KB, 885x960) Image search: [Google]
voter turnout by age.jpg
60 KB, 885x960
>>80739058
I agree, but I am not sure they will. UKIP might need to be replaced in itself.

>>80739114
They are pushing it hard here, even though the youth did not really turn out to vote.
>>
>>80739053

Well subverting the society is the number one goal of the left wing ideologues, the will try to force the narrative that the youngsters support them to suppress the dissent by implying that their opponent are the "past" and souldn't be listened because they aren't trendy.

The facts are the majority of the youth is comming from the working class and vote the same way as their parents, if the youngsters vote more for the left than the elderly it's because the don't benefit from the economical agenda of the right, it doesn't mean anything about them supporting the left diversity BS.
>>
>>80739237

From what I have saw, in Spain the youth don't vote for the PP but for Ciudadanos.

>>80739114

In France 35% of the youth voted for the FN while the Fn average vote was around 28% in the rest of the population...

I saw datas from Belgium showing that almost nobody among the flemish youth voted for the left...
>>
File: download (2).jpg (13 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
13 KB, 268x188
>everyone should be allowed to vote no matter what! Even irrational women and 70 IQ negroes and illegal aliens!
> old people shouldnt be allowed to vote because they have different opinions than me!
>>
>>80739237
Polls in CH showed that youngs (16-18 yo) are getting more conservative than the fucking millenials. Actually they start to see what's taken from them.
http://www.hebdo.ch/hebdo/cadrages/detail/sondage-les-jeunes-romands-sont-ils-devenus-anti-%C3%A9trangers-conservateurs
>>
>>80739799

This narrative wouldn't work in France...
>>
>>80739799

They genuinely don't understand that we haven't reached the end of history.

To them, it's just smooth sailing in the "progressive" direction for a few more decades, then we will live in a utopia.

They don't realise that when they're 65, the youth will not hold the same ideas as them.
>>
>>80740017
Doesnt surprise me. My parents were standard conservatives and im basically a nazi at this point.

Its really good to hear that the pendulum is swinging back. Libcucks love to push this "you cant fight the future!" social determinism bullshit, as if the future is always more liberal than the past throughout history
>>
>>80735245
> 100'000 GB
that's a very large memory stick
>>
>>80740321

Well it's different in the USA m8, the so called age gap in your country only show the fact that your youngsters are actually niggers, spics and half breeds... So of course their opinions will be very different from the white majority.

But in Europe we don't have this kind of shit, actually it's common knowledge that the youth vote the same way their parents do and that the elderly vote more for the conservative because they like tax breaks.

In fact the left fail to notice that most people vote for them because they want gibs and not because they agree with their diversity BS, but well they only understand this when the right switch it's economical agenda from capitalism to a more social platefrom, but at this point it's to late for the left because half of their voters switch sides.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.