[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
President Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (4 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1242x2208
>She gets the Bernie people's vote
>Trump gets destroyed by the media
>The liberals come out in droves to elect the first female president
>Planet of the Apes: American Rampage

Say it with me: President Clinton
>>
I know this is a bait thread, but

>get the bernie people's vote

All I'm seeing with Bernie supporters is how mad they are for Bernie endorsing Hillary and a lot are just moving to the Trump train.
>>
>Brazilians have just impeached their female president due to corruption
>Americucks are about to elect their female president whilst ignoring her corruption

top cuck
>>
File: 1468337760140.jpg (94 KB, 864x657) Image search: [Google]
1468337760140.jpg
94 KB, 864x657
>>80734134
>get the bernie people's vote
even berniefags don't like her
>>
>she gets sanders people to vote for her
Let me stop you right there
These cucks are so fucking butt hurt they will vote for stein or no one. They think the election is all about them and their fee fees.
>>
File: 1457968114281.jpg (13 KB, 404x554) Image search: [Google]
1457968114281.jpg
13 KB, 404x554
>>80734134
>Trump gets destroyed by the media
>>
>>80734403
Doesn't matter how mad they are, they have no principles and will do anything to keep the big bad meanie trump out of office
>>
>>80735598
Clearly you haven't been on Kikebook much today they are absolutely furious over this and pretty much renounced sanders for this.
>>
>>80735598
>they have no principles except the ones that support my fantasy

Lol Shitlery is getting destroyed m8.
>>
>>80735725
>clearly you have no been on facebook
No I have a job
I am on lunch before you ask
>>
>>80734134
This is pretty stupid though

>my candidate lost
>better give all the votes to someone compeltely different because democrazy
>>
>>80734403
Ignore what you see on social media. In what the Bernie supporters see as a battle of two evils, they deem Hillary the lesser email and will vote for her over Trump.

With Bernie out, Hillary is going to win now, it's garaunteed.
>>
File: neveragain.jpg (11 KB, 300x211) Image search: [Google]
neveragain.jpg
11 KB, 300x211
>>80734403
>>80735598
Former bernout going trump train. Later faggot. Fuck you and your stupid nominee. I won't ever vote for an establishment candidate again.
>>
>>80736041
I have a job too I just don't work til 12 ya dingus.
>>
>>80734403
I'm not mad, I knew he would endorse her and since her positions are much closer to Bernie than Trump it is in my interest as well
>>
>>80734134

Before the speech is even over most Bernie supports have lost their will to vote.

The rest will just get angry enough to vote for Trump even if they don't like him.
>>
>>80736861
no, they're going to vote Hillary and Trump is going to lose lmao
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.