[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks like I'm a racist no matter what I do. Might as well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: racism.png (26 KB, 544x316) Image search: [Google]
racism.png
26 KB, 544x316
Looks like I'm a racist no matter what I do. Might as well make all the nigger jokes I want.
>>
wow that logic truly opened my eyes

good thing no one considers us whites
>>
>>80732841

160,000 + people reshared and agree Holy fuck no wonder the world is how it is
>>
>>80732841
>We are racist and we cant help it.

This is probably true. But now we need to embrace it. I'm racist and proud! I care only about whites. If a lot of whites embrace this line of thought, the niggers are going to regret what theyve started.
>>
hmm really made me think

>keep mentioning how bad a certain race is until the end of time
>wonder why racism isn't going away, but getting worse
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>The entire post is based off the assumption racism is inherently bad.

Oh boy.
>>
>>80734044
This.
There's a reason our brains developed what is called "racism"

>moving your hand out of fire is racist towards fire
>running away from wild animals is racist
>>
>>80732841

>dealing with acceptance

Is this where the stormfront "I am a race realist" meme came from?
>>
>>80734130
damn Italy, you just out-logiced the most prolific political ideology in the 21st century. how does it feel?
>>
>>80732841
>be on Twitter for a while with a subtle racist name
>never use any racism directly
>so while in arguments with dindus I could always say, go back and say see where I said anything racist
>now niggers are chirping out everywhere calling for the deaths to all whites
>I give zero fucks and say racist shit
Feels good to let it out
>>
>>80732841
I wonder if the same groups who preach about accepting people no matter who they are will stand up for your rights of being a racist.

You were born with it, you can't help it! You should be embraced and celebrated!
>>
>>80734459
can't tell if you're being sarcastic but my post sounds a lot like something a dumb racist would say and I'm too much of a dumb racist to refine it
>>
File: humanskulls.jpg (127 KB, 736x866) Image search: [Google]
humanskulls.jpg
127 KB, 736x866
>>80732841
might as well bring back salvery since our original sin prevents us from doing otherwise

i think nigs should have a right of return to africa and the jews will have to pay for it.
>>
>>80732841
So this means that they accept that just for being black they are all niggers and criminals? They have a culture that focuses on being hood and gangsta and getting over other people right?

Good to know.
>>
>>80732841

Is racism the Original Sin of the Atheist religion?
>>
>>80732841
So...this let's every white person off the hook from now until forever? I can't fully prove myself to be not-racist no matter what I do, so functionally if I get a bullhorn and walk around Harlem yelling "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" I'm morally equivalent to Shaun King
>>
being racist is not a choice, just like being gay.

we need more racist pride parades.
>>
>>80732841
Well I also want more white people to recognise they're racist
>>
>wah why don't whitey respeck us we only make up arbitrary rules and definitions for racism that give us a free pass to shit on their race while we claim dey all raciss
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.