[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there really a difference between niggers and black people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
Is there really a difference between niggers and black people?
Is a black dude who is a successful lawyer/doctor who lives in a nice neighborhood considered to be a nigger?
>>
>>80732754
>Is there really a difference between niggers and black people?
NOOOOO
>>
>>80732754
I don't really know. Don't you have a public beheading to attend?
>>
>>80732754
Yes. There is a Jamaican family in my neighborhood that are conservative and very kind. Daughter goes to my university and is basically a white girl with tan skin.
>>
>>80733443
Not all of Iraq is isis you dumb shit
>>
File: species_of_nignogs.jpg (367 KB, 621x1000) Image search: [Google]
species_of_nignogs.jpg
367 KB, 621x1000
>>80733510
Those ''civilized'' niggers are merely parroting the white man's ways. The moment the opportunity presents itself, they will go back into ''jungle mode'' and rob/rape/kill you. (Think about Bill Cosby) When they talk to you, those so-called ''black people'' are making use of a human-like mask and deliberately hiding their true nigger nature.

Those magic niggers you see in commercials and Hollywood productions, do not actually exist outside the world of said spheres. Sure you might find some semi-reasonable eggplants from time to time. But if you study them long enough and question them critically, you will soon come to the conclusion that their manners are merely an imitation of (white) human behaviour. It is not something that comes to them naturally, much the same way a parrot does not naturally act like a human (it merely imitates its human master)

Why is it the Negro acts like it does? Is it because of ''muh slabery''? Or is it due to the lack of ''muh education''? If you would study the fields of history, biology, and medicine, you would find that the answer is quite simple... It is simply because they are placed on a lower branch of the evolutionary tree.

For the non-biased mind, it is quite simple to see the archaic and primitive beings for what they actually are... A separate branch of human evolution. There is a reason as to why they are often compared to the other great apes.

The Whiteys of old knew that the Negro was more akin to a dumb animal in a human-like form, than a real human. It would be considered madness to think that niggers were capable of the same thing as the European man. They weren't expected to act like actual humans, so it was best to restrict them and keep them separated from real humans.

>>80734109
No, only most.
>>
>>80734324
Even if all you're saying isn't just generalizations with no real sauce, isn't it better for blacks to assimilate to white culture than nigger culture? I've went to my neighbor's bbqs and everything. They're really cool people.

Then again, I'm not racist. I believe if minoritites assimilate and act like normal humans, then they're alright in my book.
>>
File: operated.webm (3 MB, 650x276) Image search: [Google]
operated.webm
3 MB, 650x276
>>80735050
>isn't it better for blacks to assimilate to white culture than nigger culture?

That has been tried countless times. The European colonial powers attempted that for decades... to no avail.

The Nigs simply couldn't learn, no matter how many resources were put into the improvement of their societies and personal lives.
>>
>>80732754
If you isolate them and put them in an otherwise non-black environment, they often behave decently. Probably because they know that they'll get their shit rekt otherwise.

But if you can only keep a very tiny amount of them without them chimping out, why have any at all?
>>
>>80736373
>you will never rhodesia that hard
>>
>>80736373
For years? Didn't segregation just end? It's going to take some time, but I do believe minorities can live in America in unity as proud Americans.

First thing; eliminate the victim mentality. No more hand outs. By babying blacks and others, we make them akin to whiny liberals.

Eliminate media shilling; the media only portrays what they suspect will start a divide. Dividing Americans is thus easier for us to be conquered.

Eliminate African American nigger culture: It was made to rebel against the white man. By destroying it, we destroy what truly divides us.

Reeducation. That is something I stick by. That family attests that blacks can be civilized if they stop listening to libtards, the media, and denounce nog culture.
>>
>>80737349
>For years? Didn't segregation just end?
And the things got better since then?
and why nigs need all that special treatment?
>>
>>80737867
Years of slavery and discrimination has weakened them overall. It's going to take years to fix this generational victim mentality. Things have not gotten better, especially because of hand outs.

Also are you retarded? I literally said no more hand outs? I'm saying no MORE special treatment, which is the main reason they've regressed so far.
>>
>>80732754
Why are you here shitposting instead of fighting ISIS?

Also, it doesn't matter, arabs are almost niggers.
>>
There is a difference if you judge people on their merits and don't let skin color skew your perception.

That said, most of them are niggers and that makes it not worth sifting through the shitty ones to get to the good ones. If one happens to appear in your life out of nowhere, treat them with the respect any decent person deserves.
>>
File: Sheeit.png (458 KB, 650x424) Image search: [Google]
Sheeit.png
458 KB, 650x424
>>80736806
Ain't Rhodesia.

Those are mercenaries in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, during the Simba Rebellion.

>>80737349
>>80738130
I'm not even going to bother. You'll just have to learn the hard way when those Nigs start to chimp out.
>>
>>80738130
>muh slavery
My whole family was fucked over so hard and discriminated just like 60 years ago in soviet Russia. No American negro never ever experienced that kind of shit.
And you cuck keep making same old excuses over and over again. Pathetic
>>
>>80732754
>Iraq asking about black people
Why? Stop pussyimg out and go fix your own damn country. You're causing problems worse than any nigger
>>
>>80739025
You're not even an American you fucking piece of shit. If your big idea is to "genocide them all" or shitpost on an anime site, then please fucking an hero.

I want to fix my country by thinking realistically. Keep living in your fantasy world.
>>
>>80732754
monkeys are kinda cool desu
>>
>>80732754
Statistically, the chances of being robbed and/or killed go down
However, around blacks never relax
>>
>>80739381
>You're not even an American you fucking piece of shit
Yeah I'm not cuck like you.
>I want to fix my country by thinking realistically.
How you are gonna fixed it dumb nigger with "muh slavery" mentality? People like you started to pay niggers to not attack them 50 years ago and now are you gonna take it all back, realistic cuck hero?
Go prepare some bull, loser
>>
>>80740536
>le cuck may may

Here's your reply you autist. It's apparent you don't comprehend what I'm saying. Nothing of what I said has anything to do with "muh slavery" but moreso eliminating that mentality. You're obviously a retarded little troll with too much time. I'm not going to dispute with someone whose neither American, or very smart. Worry about your own country.
>>
>>80739025
Native americans were slaughtered and enslaved by Europeans (Either British or Spaniards) and you don't watch natives claiming and complaining about #nativeslivesmatter
>>
No. There are verrrrrry few black people at my university, and even fewer who aren't on some sort of sports scholarship and they are still muh dick muhfugga bix nood gibsmedat tier.
>>
>>80734324
That artist is shit. The orangutan and gorilla look absolutely nothing like their real-life counterparts.

Can't you people source something modern and not retarded? Whenever I see posts in favor of intelligence being genetic (lol) the 'proof' I see posted along with it looks like it was made by the same kind of people who probably thought blood-letting was a legitimate medical treatment.
>>
>>80741354
The natives where I live are alcoholic and mostly depressed. They are actually starting to rally together though with the inspiration being BLM. They even started their own shitty rap culture about growing up on impoverished reservations and their ancestors being Chiefs.
>>
>>80734109
By your own logic not all blacks are niggers.

Checkmate
>>
>>80741118
>Nothing of what I said has anything to do with "muh slavery"
It just helps you make same old stupid excuses for the negro
>eliminating that mentality
Then again, dumb nigger, How are you gonna do that if you literally pay niggers to not attack kill and rape you?
>>
>>80737349
Shit that is never ever going to happen: the post. Even if you are right, your solutions are impossible.
>>
File: respectable nigra.png (50 KB, 372x434) Image search: [Google]
respectable nigra.png
50 KB, 372x434
This is the kind of black man that is the complete opposite of a nigger. This is a man that puts his life on the line to protect his community, despite the fact that most of the nogs in the area hate him for it. This is the kind of man that I am proud to have in my country.
http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/11/black-officer-jay-stalien-shares-views-on-race-and-policing/
>>
>>80742325
How so? What else can we do to unify our country? It's more impossible to send them back or genocide them. I don't see what else we can do but try to maintain peace.
>>
>>80732754
>Is a black dude who is a successful lawyer/doctor who lives in a nice neighborhood considered to be a nigger?
no, he isnt a nigger. hes just a black man

nigger is a state of mind that arises from embracing a culture of ignorance. there can be white niggers, asian niggers, spic niggers, etc.

tl;dr dont be a nigger, nigger.
>>
>>80742623
>posting via facebook makes you are a hero
>>
>>80742970
>there can be non-black niggers

I agree that the savage behavior of many blacks today is an issue of culture, not genetics, but nigger is still a race-specific term.
>>
>>80742623
Most blacks with any intelligence at all are like that. It's just most don't have any ducking intelligence.

My fucking ghetto-speak pot dealer agrees with me on a crazy amount of shut related to these retarded movements like BLM and shit. He's ashamed of the black community.
>>
File: roses are red.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
roses are red.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
>>80742325
we already see it happening outside nog-infested areas. black people fit in pretty well outside of these areas and are actually productive citizens. you will still have the occasional leakage of nogs from their nests, but for the most part, the ones that actually seek to better themselves leave the gang-stricken areas they grew up in to find better education and oppurtunities.

granted, you also get the regression of some of them when they get to college and find the oppression olympics groups

>>80743110
the guy is a cop posting about his experience serving and protecting his community.

>>80743241
I really do hope that the intelligent blacks will eventually overtake the roodypoos. gentrification seems to be the best option
>>
File: true romance.jpg (125 KB, 1578x789) Image search: [Google]
true romance.jpg
125 KB, 1578x789
>>80734324
>eggplant
I thought only Italians called niggers eggplants.
>>
>>80738969
fucking this. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt unless they start acting sketchy or aggressive.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.