[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriosly USA people of /pol/ I thought the BLM movement was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Black_Lives_Matter_protest.jpg (2 MB, 4023x2754) Image search: [Google]
Black_Lives_Matter_protest.jpg
2 MB, 4023x2754
Seriosly USA people of /pol/

I thought the BLM movement was exclusively a meme for keks.

Can you please explain to me the mindset of these people? What are they thinking with and how? Their behavior seems to me exactly why they get shot in the first place.
>>
you expect me to explain the mindset behind a nigger?
>>
It's narcissism.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1080x1080
>>80732641
Victim mentality with a extreme sense of entitlement and a unsupervised upbringing. Right now BLM is a huge money maker. Soros is basically banking all the leaders of BLM. Paying for thier plane tickets and hiring numerous pro activist/actors to rile up the already aggressive nigger population.

Al Sharpton did the same thing when his career was in his infancy. He saw a black man or women get manhandled by the police in the news or newspaper and he would run straight to the family so he could harness the media shitstorm. Pretty soon he was getting numerous donations from churches and black activism groups because he became the face of the anti cop mentality. All this shit works in cycles, except it's much easier now because of social media now.

The niggers around the world see a good thing and want in. They all have that want for free shit. It's the main reason why they sold their own people to Europeans in Africa.
>>
>>80732641
Do you actually want to know or are you 1-posting?
>>
File: 1321312312.png (83 KB, 149x191) Image search: [Google]
1321312312.png
83 KB, 149x191
>>
>>80733915
and a big giant chip on shoulder
>>
>>80732641
Theyre niggers being niggers. what's so confusing about that? theyve been doing this for like 50 years
>>
>why aren't minorities the subservient monkeys i want them to be?
>>
The one on the right is super qt.
>>
>>80734482
I hope your son is next you Alabama moon-cricket
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.