[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf is Chinese, and she told me the Philippines are rats who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (525 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
525 KB, 640x1136
My gf is Chinese, and she told me the Philippines are rats who stole the South China Sea islands from China. Is she right?
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 727x934) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 727x934
My gf is German she says meme magic is real
>>
My gf is Anime and said the Japs stole it from the Eternal Anglo
>>
My gf is mexican and she said americans are dumb. Is she right ?
>>
my girlfriend is aboriginal and i can't understand a word she says
>>
>>80733013
this
>>
My gf is white and she says that blacks have the biggest dicks is she right?
>>
>>80733013
>1 post by this ID
>>
My boyfriend is Israel.
>>
>>80731554
How and when did they steal said islands?
>>
I am Chinese and I say retarded island monkeys who are still engaged in an active civil war on two fronts shouldn't worry about something they have no power to contest. Their navy is literally made out of world war 2 rust buckets. Their nation and people are so appalling and despicable it makes living in a shithole like Malaysia look like paradise.
>>
>>80733545
Damn slopejew. A bit butthurt about this, eh?
>>
>>80731554
My gf doesn't exist. Is it true that mgtow is the true red pill?
>>
>>80731554
I keep getting messages from trash in the Philippines on dating sites. I wish it would stop
>>
>>80733129
I don't understand what this means out of the context of samefagging
>>
>>80733698
Probably most malays who have access to internet are ethnically chinese
>>
>>80733830
Doesn't surprise me. You English have always been a little slow on the uptake.
>>
>>80733911
I don't think your comment is relevant to the conversation in any way, dogbotherer
>>
My gf is Jewish and she says the Palestinians are the true inheritors of Israel. Is she right?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.