[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Criminal Gangs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: byrd.jpg (81 KB, 970x711) Image search: [Google]
byrd.jpg
81 KB, 970x711
Why don't we start/join white criminal gangs? Why should we stand by and watch how niggers get welfare checks and buy food and new smartphones without working?

I want to go to the next nigger and take his smartphone, and also bash his head in for having the audacity to rob my tax dollars. But I can't do it alone in broad daylight.

How do we fuck over niggers and other shitskins while enriching ourselves?
>>
>>80731289
This is some terrible fucking bait, Agent Hans.
>>
>>80731444
Why is it bait you Ameritard? I'm sick of working 40hrs a week, wasting my living time on this planet, just to finance some retarded shitskin niggers which we should have eradicated long ago. They are inferior monkeys and I'm sick of having to live with them.

Why are they in my country? What do they bring to the table? Nothing, but they have the audacity to exploit me without shame. Fuck them. It's time to change our tunes with these monkeys.
>>
Nothing stopping you from becoming a cop friendarino.
>>
>>80731289
Nice try you Stasi fuck
>>
>>80731784
Cops have to abide laws that were made by anti white politicians and that favor "minorities". Also, police in Germany aren't even taken seriously by mudshits and nigger criminals. The Cologne harassers got 1 year probation, nothing else. They were non Germans with no right to stay here, touching our women, and they won't even be deported.

>>80731951
Britcucks would rather bend over and let Jamal take their clothes and shoes, I know.
>>
>>80732077
Looks like you need to vote in a new Hitler then
>>
If you don't like violence because you're scared of being a "criminal" (fighting for your own country and race), then you can also give creative approaches on how to exploit shitskins.

>How do we fuck over niggers and other shitskins while enriching ourselves?

Anything is appreciated. If you're 17 years old and scared of disgussing this, then don't post in this thread you pussies.
>>
Go to jail... Meet some like-minded white people. Proceed with long game.
>>
>>80732285
Burn down their mosques, kill their children, execute them in public. They need to be eradicated
>>
>>80732223
Every Hitler needs an SA. I'm not a Hitler kind of person. I'm good at strategy, and I like action. But I can't talk and persuade and be this beautiful perfect figure of leadership and strength. Hitler was truly a one in a million talent, and he had incredible luck in the right moments too.

But right now it's impossible for a man of such talents to rise in my country. We need to create another climate first. We need to teach these foreigners that they can't do whatever they want. We need to show physical presence on the streets and be uncompromising in our dominance.
>>
Joining gangs is degenerate and nigger tier.
>>
>>80731289

you can start an organization without tattooing yourself and shaving your head to look like a retard. more power to you.
>>
>>80732608
You need a new Freicorps
>>
>>80731289
>aspiring to be some fat, bloated, tattooed degenerate who will be dying from liver failure due to tge hepatitis C he received from sharing tattoo needles with fellow inmates while in prison on drug charges

Disgusting.
>>
>>80732615
>>80732619
>>80732887
Stop making excuses you neckbearded neetcucks. The skinheads you all love to hate at least leave their houses once in a while.

I agree that you shouldn't portray this image of criminality and stupidity, but the media will inevitably spin it this way. So why not just stop giving a fuck about this image and be true to your beliefs instead of only talking about them on /pol/?

Tell me what have you done for white interests? Do you have children? Do you have a wife? Do you give your tax money to a government that promotes niggers? Are you okay with being robbed by subhumans who have no right to spend your hard earned money?

Which of these questions have you answered with "yes"?
>>
>tattoos
degenerate
>>
>>80732615
Btw white gangs are a good way to retain our manhood

Read this if you want to understand why.

>When someone tells a man to be a man, they mean that there is a way to be a man. A man is not just a thing to be–it is also a way to be, a path to follow and a way to walk.

>People are talking about “the end of men,” “the decline of males,” and the so-called “crisis of masculinity.” There are many diagnoses for the troubles men face today, but the chattering class is short on solutions. They refuse to deal honestly with the differences between men and women, and fail to entertain the possibility that their vision of the future offers little of value to average males.

>The Way of Men answers the question “What is masculinity?”

>Donovan concludes that The Way of Men is the way of the primal survival gang. The simple, amoral, tactical virtues of the gang define our most basic conception of manliness. The “crisis of masculinity” is really a timeless push-and-pull between masculinity and civilization. The world has changed more than men have, and the security and luxury of modernity have put us conflict with our own natures. The path back to honor for men may lead through a new dark age.

http://www.jack-donovan.com/axis/books/the-way-of-men/

>>80733398
>letting niggers get away with spending your money and fucking women of your race
That's TRULY and LITERALLY a sign of degeneration.
>>
>I hate niggers
>so I am going to act like one

Are you sure you're not half black, or Muslim.
>>
>>80733631
>I hate niggers
>so I am going to let them walk all over me. I hope I'm being pacifist enough, haha
Cuck
>>
>>80733631
>Our ancestors were the best warriors on the planet! We conquered the whole world and dominated all the other races
>Why should I indulge in violence? I mean violence is not a solution!!!
You're really a pathetic moron
>>
File: white.jpg (51 KB, 741x649) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
51 KB, 741x649
>>80731289
Is this bait
Most people who browse /pol/ are either neckbeards or shills
>>
>>80731289
t. Mohammad
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>80731289
>This German kiddie thinks he can make the fire rise by recruiting for the aryan brotherhood.
You know they buttfcuk each other in prison right?
Also, none of them turn down business from other less homogeneous gangs. Which makes them by definition race traitors.

Its like you have no idea about what you are talking about...
>>
>>80735020
Dude this picture was just an example, I know the Aryan Brotherhood isn't what we should strive for.

>>80734280
>>80734597
>niggers and jews, bad news
>>
File: neonazis.png (492 KB, 1573x969) Image search: [Google]
neonazis.png
492 KB, 1573x969
>>
>>80735180
Oh, OK, so we should be some different gang that all end up in prison buttfucking each other?
Crime is for niggers and spics.
We have the police and military for that shit.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467374665986.jpg (72 KB, 715x903) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467374665986.jpg
72 KB, 715x903
>>80731289
You need to get a group of your mates together that all belive in the same views as you maybe 6 to start with then work out what type of crime you wanna be involved in do you wanna deal drugs do you wanna do stand over work bank jobs or truck heists or insurance scams hope this was some help im in same boat brother sick of seeing all nigs and sand chimps get government hand outs then be involved in crime as well and be driving round in top of range cars and shit 88
>>
>>80735458
This. Gang violence is true degeneracy. No respectable white man would engage in something so retarded.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.