[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New cum load on Turkey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Turkeys-EU-request-2.jpg (64 KB, 600x498) Image search: [Google]
Turkeys-EU-request-2.jpg
64 KB, 600x498
Saudi Arabia and Bahrian push Israel toward the Shia, so Shia majority are Alevi who are sympathetic with Rurkey, both Iran and Saudi get wet dream of T$rk mom pubic, If Rurkey didn't keep silence, then CIA commit another explosion in Atat<>rk airport, T#rk call that "patlama', so that "patlama" makes some other mongols thin on the ground, so when President BARZANI decides to not give anymore oil To Rurkey, then unforgived Russia will slam the door to say "Fučķ ĵyou", that way as there is no Ottoman empire and Tuncay is on Snapchat and send his asshole pic to his nearby faggots, I mean Tuncay "son of Onur" that become cousin of Êrdo(ğan)*,(Ğan)in Kurdish literally means fuck. So they will be fuck by PKK, I mean PKK will explose some tiny cafés to threat some T<>rk hookers, then It's KURDISTAN, then there is no ISIS, then Istanbul bastions goes back to Roman people, then APO go back to his rest stop then says Fuck your mom hewal "Gurbuz", Btw majority of MHP are so Gurbuz, that is it.
>>
>>80730411
>Finnish flag
>Viking helmet
>>
>>80730411
do you even english?
>>
>>80731119
I am more English than %98 of Deutschland, karini siktim diaspora orospu evladi.
>>
>>80732084
I don't speak hayvan
>>
>>80730411
You know at this point I'd understand more if you spoke Arabic OP
>>
>>80733005
Ha ha I guessed you are a Turkroch, Btw, you don't need to be correct in grammar when you talk about Turk.
>>
Wtf are you saying?

And there was never Jordanians in /pol/, vpn ?
>>
>>80733649
You are quite stupid to think whoever was in Jordan, must be Arab.
>>
>>80734664
I just assumed you might Know Arabic
No need to be mean
>>
File: 1440280194208.jpg (188 KB, 782x960) Image search: [Google]
1440280194208.jpg
188 KB, 782x960
>>80730411
Shut the fuck of disgusting arab.

Fuck Allah.

Fuck Muhammed.

Fuck your shitty sandnigger race.
>>
>>80734004
This:
>>80734664
I've been in /pol/ for so long and saw another anon from Jordan, should we be Jordanian? Read it better to get what nationality I am, champ ;)
>>
>>80735064
Kufur Kufur Kufur, that means I make a Turkroach mad, and he has nothing to say other than cursing, you are norrow-minded as usual to think every anon will belong to same nation flag.
>>
>>80735064
Ha ha ha ha ha, do you kill yourself after read that thread
>>
>>80735064
based atatürk
>>
>>80732084
Ye mate you fookin sound it innit
>>
>>80739427
T.E lawrence knows better.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.