[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is George Soros connected with Black Lives Matter? I cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1466089380761.jpg (502 KB, 1080x1286) Image search: [Google]
1466089380761.jpg
502 KB, 1080x1286
How is George Soros connected with Black Lives Matter? I cant seem to find anything. Someone have links?
>>
>>80730143
Are you like kidding me?

Omg i just cant.. like for real?

Its 2016, he is jewish so obviously he is connected.

You sound uneducated, open a book
>>
George Soros is a billionaire philanthropist. There is no way he's connected to Black Lives Matter.
>>
>>80730143
Did you bother to google George Soros black lives matter?
>>
>>80730143
follow the money, fuckwad.
>>
>>80730143
Democracy Alliance
>>
>>80730495
I did uncommon flag and this comes up http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/19/no-george-soros-didn-t-give-33-million-to-blacklivesmatter.html

>>80730242
>>80730300
Yall be silly
>>
>>80731124
Oh okay this is what i was looking for. Thx m8
>>
>>80731233
>daily beast

Did you even bother to read the article then?
>>
>>80730143
Look at MoveOn.org
>>
>>80731333
No, i automatically disregarded it because I only listen to pol and when they have a headline like that, i automatically assume the Jews are involved.
>>
File: EvilSoros.png (66 KB, 825x386) Image search: [Google]
EvilSoros.png
66 KB, 825x386
>>80730143
>>
>>80732121
Thats a lot of information. Someone whos smart, has times, and has experience with info graphs should make how George Soros and BLM connects so we can redpill normies. People are too lazy or dont know where to start when looking into shit like that. Like me.
>>
>>80732035
Daily Beast article is leftist rag of the worst kind, and it basically lies.

It's a response to this article in 2015 It outlines 33 million dollars from George Soros groups to different groups connected to BLM.

Soros spokesman in the Daily Beast didn't deny any of this, he just said

>“I think a lot of people think [the protests] were cooked up in a lab or something,” said Zimmerman. “It’s just not true.”

>Zimmerman said his organization has donated money to groups working on “issues arising out of the Black Lives Matter movement.” OSF helped organize a talk with the hashtag’s cofounder Patrisse Cullors and actor Danny Glover, a spokesperson said
>But Zimmerman said there is simply no way to directly fund an amorphous movement like Black Lives Matter, even if George Soros wanted to. Zimmerman called the suggestion “rumor stew.”
>>
>>80732519
Forgot the original article the Daily Beast is responding too

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/
>>
>>80732585
So is the Washington Times Leftiest bullshit too? Im sorry, i really dont look into these news outlets because people from pol always tell me they misrepresent information and make strawmen arguments. I know drudge is credible i think and so is breitbart. I usually get my news from AMTV, but recently the host is becoming money hungry, or so it seems. Im surprised no one on pol talks about him. He holds conservative values and knows about the jews without calling them jews. I dont want to assume just because you go on pol means that you support trump, but if so, heres a video on when trump announced he was going to run. Pretty sincere guy and i believe pol should talk about him more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCo72LN9y2g
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.