[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your experiences with Jews? I personally hate the women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: 1467803857045.png (26 KB, 310x333) Image search: [Google]
1467803857045.png
26 KB, 310x333
What are your experiences with Jews?

I personally hate the women but the men are alright.
>>
>>80729832
Too whiny
>>
>>80729832
everytime i talk to a Jewish male he looks extremely tired, like hes been up all night dealing with jewish woman and there bullshit
>>
>>80729832
Private excavating contractor here. They're always trying to get something for free. Same goes for any gays, Arabs, or niggers I've worked for
>>
>>80729832

Personally, I think you rationalize tolerance too much. No means No. But yes, the women are horrific
>>
File: CK.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
CK.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
>>80729832
How can you hate this woman?
>>
>>80729832
I see alot of them in antwerp they don't look goys in the eyes so no real expieriences
>>
>>80729832
There was one Jew that was in my sixth form back in the day. Bit of a weird one:

>hates jews
>loves Israel
>hates jew jokes
>cuckservative
>lanky and whiney
>not very smart compared to other jews

He was a nice guy though.
>>
>>80729832
Only positive things. Nice, kind people overall.
>>
File: JEW_MAD.png (101 KB, 247x238) Image search: [Google]
JEW_MAD.png
101 KB, 247x238
>>80729832
Try to say that you hate Jewish woman in fort of a Jewish woman you will get your ass beat by here purse.
>>
>dated one in high school
>>lol I'm a hippy
>>lol I'm also Roma now
>>okay, not really...
>years later
>see pic on 4chan (yep) of her pretending to be aboriginal
>contact her
>>I have identity issues
No shit.

Might have worked for one at my internship, he was pretty cool. Mate dated a Jew who ended up persuading him to do Satanism, yeah I laughed hard. Saw one (professor) act really weird to a Muslim girl at uni, looked like he was grooming her for sexual assault to be honest. One stood next to a guy bullying me with antisemitism at high school, not a Jew but I have no idea what that's about. Was friends with a Lithuanian who had frizzy hair and olive skin, he outright said he wasn't Jewish, was otherwise a great kid to be around.

In Australia Jews aren't very recognisable because they don't sound any different and then you're left with people plausibly some mix of Mediterranean and eastern European. Most people have Mediterranean heritage in the cities here, literally everyone has a Greek or Italian grandfather. Antisemitism over here is essentially racism against Mediterraneans who incidentally have Germanic or Slavic surnames.
>>
File: jew.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
jew.gif
11 KB, 501x585
I was working at a mall and all the jews would try to peddle their cosmetic crap on people in the middle stalls. One time I discussed middle east politics with one of the jews and I said how mossad was probably supporting ISIS and he was like "how can you say that" "you don't know!"

I told him how I didn't support the state of Israel and he said I should visit and I "will get laid"
>>
>>80729832
Nice people.
>>
>>80730540
been there, done that. fucked her after
jews got ANGLOED
>>
>>80729832

Extremely whiny and money-oriented, and they absolutely do look out for each other.

However, I deal with Jews in business quite a bit and they are much better to have on your side than against them, as they hate niggers, poo in loos, and the Chinese even more than we do.

Jews are cheap, but still much, much better than say Indians, Arabs, and Chinese with their money and "business tactics."

Jewish women are total pains in the ass though.
>>
I'm an elementary school teacher and in my experience Jewish kids are kind, well behaved and smart. Its the Moroccan kids I hate.
>>
File: tfw_sick_bantz.gif (933 KB, 343x284) Image search: [Google]
tfw_sick_bantz.gif
933 KB, 343x284
>>80731738
>your bot human.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!?
>>
Goyim, I am practically an expert on experiences with Jews, I meet them every day
>>
File: hillary_0.jpg (40 KB, 370x332) Image search: [Google]
hillary_0.jpg
40 KB, 370x332
>>80732233
ששש אתה רוצה שהגוים ידעו מה התוכנית הגאונית שלנו?
>>
>>80730388
Looks like a dude
>>
met two, they were pretty right-leaning and hated the polish media jews for giving jews a bad name, tho they were prolly not too representative of the general pl-jew population

great guys tho
>>
>>80730388

Looks like a proper hot mexican woman if you hit her with an ugly stick until her bone structure looked like a man's.
>>
Never had a problem with the average Jew, although in Australia the Jewish community is closed as fuck. But I knew some israelis an uni, they were alright. I dislike the Jewish cultural elite for pushing feminism, multiculturalism, and other self destructive ideologies in the west and also crony kike Bankers, but I have nothing against the common Jew.
>>
>>80730419
yeah antwerp is shit, walking trought the jewish neighberhood makes me feel like its not my fucking country, when i walk in the brown parts people don't mind, they look at me as a native i get smiles i get smirls but they ackowledge i'm in my home and they're guests, either bad or good guests. With the jews i feel like i'm walking in their land they judghe as tough i'm lower than them and that fucking infuriates me.
>>
>>80730388
She is okay. I only like her because she triggers Tumblrsexuals with her anti-commie posts.

She looks like she would reek of body odor and stank pussy.
>>
>>80729832
Never seen or talked to irl so cant say.
>>
>>80732651
>As though
>>
I only know 2 Jews personally. One of my best friend's father is ethnically Jewish, and a very smart guy, the other is my step mother's friend, a childless woman in her 70s who is batshit insane. We literally have to go outside and check if there are any cats every time she leaves the house, because she's terrified of them.
>>
A jewish friend gave me a job in my career sector. No interviews, no references, nothing, just because im a friend of his family.

Im not even a jew, so imagine how does they world work if you are one.
>>
One accused me of slandering another co-worker, I don't talk to him anymore.

No fucking joke.
>>
>>80732912
yeah you're problably a better liar a lot sneakier and more manipulative than i am, sure makes you better than me, well at least on a Rats scale
>>
>>80729950
I've noticed that all Jews look tired all the time.
>>
>>80732144
i'm a cheeki cunt m8 with the gift of the gab
>>
>>80729832
Most jews I've met seem like normal white people.
>>
>>80729832
They're evil
>>
File: always_the_fucking_jews.png (241 KB, 507x600) Image search: [Google]
always_the_fucking_jews.png
241 KB, 507x600
>>80729832
>/pol/ is always right :,( even in Mexico
>>
>tfw live in conservative white county my whole life
>tfw never met a jew
>>
>>80733541

They are with the exception that they enjoy creating more drama than most average white gentiles I know.

Source: Jew here who has grown up in communities with large Jewish populations.
>>
>>80729832
Goy attorney here in mostly Jew personal injury firm. The Jews are incestuous. They literally only mix with other Jews like a supremacy group. They gossip fucking constantly and have no fucking boundaries, ask each other their kid's salaries and shit. The jewesses think they're hot shit and deserve a yacht and mansion in the hamptons

Pros, none of them are absolute dumbasses.
>>
>>80729832
Worked a Grocery Store that had a jewish book keeper. She seemed cool and got bagels every morning before her shift. Later heard she somehow fell through her attic because she was fat.
>>
>>80734024
kek
>>
File: ju2.png (534 KB, 1177x832) Image search: [Google]
ju2.png
534 KB, 1177x832
the first jew i ever met came to my school with a deer skin lamp and tried to tell us it was made by nazis from the skin of his great aunt
a little black boy asked him why his aunt had hooves and the kike tossed the lamp at him
>>
I live in (((New York City))). However, I do not have enough personal experience with Jews to provide anything more than meager anecdotes.

My old therapist was a Jewish woman who was very good at her job, very welcoming, and helped me a lot.

One of my co-workers was amiable and logical, but would do things there were incredibly inappropriate when interacting with people.

My (((sociology professor))) back in my last term of school. Homosexual Jew that told me that I was following the same principles of eugenics when I said that men are generally stronger than women. Urged classmates to participate in public discourse against the killings of innocent black men. 90% of classes were extremely tense and dramatic.

Those and any other one-time experiences I've had with the Parenthetical have pretty much reflected what I've read about them.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.