[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Europeans were killing each other while Americans of all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 1143x1045) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1143x1045
>Europeans were killing each other while Americans of all backgrounds(Anglo,German,swedish, Polish) were working together in America

Why was ethic diversity never a problem in the United States?
>>
>>80728227
Because the Jew didn't get a firm grasp on North America until the mid 60's.
>>
because you're only 60% white and will be a white minority by 2040
>>
>>80728361
youre kidding ?

the jews forced the us to war in 1917... they already had full control
>>
>>80728227
Because you have to go back. I say the US conquers mexico and sends all the Mexicans back to Spain.
>>
America was 95% white back in those days
>>
>>80728227
because the people that left for murrica where the ones without any national pride
>>
>>80728227
America is a united republic of states

Europe is a group of small nations.
>>
File: us}nap1.jpg (51 KB, 600x362) Image search: [Google]
us}nap1.jpg
51 KB, 600x362
>>80728227
>Why was ethic diversity never a problem in the United States?
It was
The 20th century was a complete disaster
>>
>>80728227
Americans flipped their shit every time a wave of new European ethnicities arrived. The Irish, the Germans, the Italians, anything not Anglo and Protestant they got mad as hell for, and often rightly so.
>>
>>80728797
This. My family comes from Faberg, Oppland Fylke, Norway and Oestrum, Germany. Both moved to the US in the late 1800's and lived in Minnesota. They all came for the same reason. To start a new life and to be American. I wish my family would have stayed in Norway though. But I wouldn't be here if they did.

Everybody who left Europe came here to work and make something of themselves and thats exactly what they did. Different time and a better group of people if you ask me. People these days are all entitled and expect special treatment and to have everything fall into their lap.
>>
>>80728227
Because the US was 90% white.
>>
>>80729333
how can you not aquafresh?
its like the americans have been trying to out-do the last emmigrant wave to shittier and shittier ones
potato niggers, dego mafiosos, jewish runaways, former communist cubanos, all sorts of greasy latinos, and now fanatic kebabs...
its like racing to the bottom
>>
>>80728227
Many european minorities were discriminated against when they first came to america. The Irish, Italians, Poles, jews etc
>>
>>80728227
Kill yourself you ignorant faggot.
Does that answer your question?
>>
>>80730186
No
>>
File: bill.jpg (11 KB, 345x420) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
11 KB, 345x420
>>80729840
True. I wonder that the absolute low is, probably fanatic nigger muslims or something like that. Somalians or something.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.