[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMERICANS, WE STILL LOVE YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: Give us our country back.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Give us our country back.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
This is what happens when you replace your Anglo masters with Juden

It's okay though, we forgive you. Just come back and we can go back to how it used to be, wouldn't you like that?

I know we had our problems, but at least we didn't attempt to genocide you
>>
When Trump whens we will get less hispanics and more asians
>>
>>80724908
Fuck you this is the way it has to be. Mexican wont have white guilt, we will take the white genes and like chaos space marines take gene seeds and use them to cut the bullshit and conquer the rest of the planet so we may correctly use the United States Super Power to advance humanity into the space age.

Also white people did it to themselves so shut the fuck up and stop crying about it.
>>
>>80725232
AYYYE ANGRY ANGRY AMERICANS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>80725232

USA will turn into any other hispanic country - a crime, disease infested barbaric shithole.

>>80724908

It's even worse than this, this isn't counting the illegals.
>>
>>80724908

>remove Spics
>demographics remain the same

reminder to vote Trump
>>
>>80724908
>This is what happens when you replace your Anglo masters with Juden
No, this is what happens when the globalist and banker Jews win. The wrong side won WWII.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (217 KB, 1240x786) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
217 KB, 1240x786
>>80724908
>population projections
>>
>>80725730
Unless we literally have a fucking racewar, that's probably a conservative estimate
>>
>>80725544
Trump wont remove all spics anyway and will become Latin shihole.Its too late to change anything
>>
Well as long as the blue doesn't get any bigger, America should pull through.
>>
>>80724908
That's based on current immigration trends. Build wall and those 2060 numbers will look a lot different. Then again at the rate the ''asian'' community in Britain is growing you're not far behind us.
>>
>>80724908
I expect African American populations to be displaced by Hispanics and decline if current trends continue. If the wall goes up Hispanics will still rise but much more gradually while African Americans will still decline.

They are getting more violent and more dependent on the state. There is no way that's sustainable.
>>
File: 1458774335718.jpg (87 KB, 630x776) Image search: [Google]
1458774335718.jpg
87 KB, 630x776
>>80726386
>He thinks Trump will even get elected
>>
File: 1467736468642.png (18 KB, 597x705) Image search: [Google]
1467736468642.png
18 KB, 597x705
Grew up in an EC city that was literally 50% Hispanic by the official census. It was and is also one of the worst cities in America for crime per capita. I'm so glad the rest of the country is following praise be to burritoz
>>
>>80725009
>People unironically believe this horseshit
>>
Fucking otherniggers

6% of them now getting in the way whenever I try to interact with sameniggers
>>
File: niggerabilities.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
niggerabilities.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>80724908
Notice how white people and asians are the least likely to immigrate here. That's because nearly every white and asian country is successful and worth living in. Only brown people move to White countries. Why are brown people incapable of producing anything of value?
>>
This this prediction is true because whites are smart and don't reproduce like fucking rabbits
>>
>>80727228
The overwhelming majority of immigration to Australia is Asian and European. It's just your proximity to Mexico and the "American Dream" meme that brings all the non-whites
>>
If you don't want hispanic people in your country give their regions back
>>
File: you done goofd.png (87 KB, 321x308) Image search: [Google]
you done goofd.png
87 KB, 321x308
>>80724908

>Europeans invade new continent
>kill all natives
>conquer half the nation from Spain/Mexico
>push out Mexicans forcibly
>import millions of black slaves for free labor
>import millions of chinese workers to build rail west
>European American women dont want to have kids anymore
>Mexicans going back to their rightful land
>Blacks now free and move North to less racist places
>overpopulation in minorities due to lack of education, contraception and even traditional cultures
>white men shunned by white women for being fat and beta

Yeah, lets blame the meany minorities.

Poor whitey.
>>
>>80727461
All that Asian immigration includes Poo in Loos, and wealthy chinks that take advantage of your lack laws and buy out entire neighborhoods because the Chinese are nothing but barbarians with fat wallets at this point
>>
>>80727564
>Austria
KYS
>>
>>80725432
>USA will turn into any other hispanic country - a crime, disease infested barbaric shithole.

so turn into itself then?
>>
>>80725009
Not by much though, trump can't control birth rates.
Our main focus should be "whitening" Hispanics and Asians. Asians already fit in fine. Remember culture > race (I'm not a cuck or a jew btw)
Contrary to popular belief, races that interbreed with whites turn whiter, not the other way around.
>>
>>80725232
>Being THIS fucking delusional
>only here because Mexican superstate is a shithole

We had a good run, gents. Remember us kindly.
>>
>>80727228
Actually 40% of our immigrants are Asians.
>>
>>80727622

Good argument.
>>
>>80724908
My main issue is mestizo/negro-hispanics and blacks growing tbqh
>>
>>80727640
And by Asians I mean chinks, not poo in loos or muzzies
>>
>>80724908
It would only take a few years of whites having babies to reverse this for decades

We need someone who doesn't shame whites in leadership and a good econemy and then a new baby boom is garunteed
>>
>>80725418
You live in a fucking police state ran by private armies. Shut the hell up.
>>
>>80727681
You reap what you sow faggot.
>>
Most of those spics will go back or have their anchor baby citizenship stripped from Trump.
>>
>>80727640
>culture > race
>I'm not a cuck
Pick one
>>
>>80727938

Sill no argument.
>>
>>80727679
Too bad its mostly from the shitty parts of Asia.
>>
>>80728005

>LIFE IS BLACK OR WHITE

Grow up kid.
>>
>>80727564
>Mexicans going back to their rightful land
Indigenous tribes in Mexico never had claim to any land north of the Rio Grande and didn't actually own the northern most parts of Mexico. The Apache and Comanche owned most of what Mexicans claim are their "ancestral lands" and their primary interaction with the Mexicans was scalping them.
>>
File: 1468265708326.png (480 KB, 960x598) Image search: [Google]
1468265708326.png
480 KB, 960x598
The US will collapse in 5 years
>>
>>80728205

Having trouble with reading comprehension?

There are apps to help with that.
>>
>>80724908

HOW ARE BLACKS STILL GROWING

ORALE PRIMOS, WE GOTTA BREED HARDER UNTIL THE BLACKS ARE A DROP IN THE BUCKET
>>
>>80724908
>black population increases only 3% of the total population in 100 years

and why people are against abortion is beyond me. this is the direct result of that.
>>
>>80725958
No it isn't, this assumes the same leave of birth rates, death rates and immigration numbers increase at the same rate they are now

Just looking back over the last 100 years that isn't how it works, migration comes in waves (the Latin wave is already slowing). As do birth rates see the baby boom.

It is entirely possible to completely alter this trajectory over a short few years
>>
I thought the blacks would outbreed the whites, but they stay constant. Its the fucking spics.
Vote Trump you idiots and build the fucking wall before its all lost.
>>
>>80728117
You start with a non-argument, you don't get an argument back.
>>
>>80728154
You voted for Van der Bellen huh?
>>
>>80728338
>Having trouble with reading comprehension?
If you're laying out some kind of historical timeline then
>European American women dont want to have kids anymore
Doesn't fit in at all since it's a very modern phenomenon. I think the problem here is that you actually didn't write a coherent series of events.
>>
>>80728432
>He actually believes people breed out of some sense of duty or nationalim.
>>
File: 1381125453687.png (136 KB, 512x490) Image search: [Google]
1381125453687.png
136 KB, 512x490
>blacks still stagnated
>>
It's the liberal's wet dream to only have one race and one culture. They're very defeatist about their own race, because you can't "control the future".
>>
>>80728495
Blacks breed rapidly but they have a low life expectancy and abortions are high in the Black community. Its the endless waves of spic migrants this country has to worry about.
>>
>>80728005
I'm being realistic, neckbeard.
If race was the sole determining factor then how do you explain wiggers and white trash? I'm not saying we should go out and interbreed, I'm saying we should assimilate those that are already here into us.
>>
>>80727738
poo n loos are fine

we get the best poo n loos
>>
>>80724908
Christ. Looking at those numbers, it is obvious spic immigration is a very real problem.
>>
>>80728495
Black birthrates in the USA are now below replacement

Thank abortion and the destruction of the nuclear family in the black community
>>
>>80724908
Mexicans are going to genocide the blacks when the move east 2bh. Officer Carlos gives no fucks about dindus.
>>
>>80729022
>If race was the sole determining factor then how do you explain wiggers and white trash?
They're the ass end of the bellcurve? Jesus fuck are you twelve or something or just retarded? Also you really shouldn't use the term white trash. It's really fucking retarded, it's history was what house slaves and rich white folk used to call the working class whites who got fucked because slavery made them less competitive. It's literally the same thing as the leftist elitists now who snub white working class people when they complain about mass hispanic immigration.
>>
>>80729022
We cant assimilate a group when they're the overwhelming majority in whole swaths of the country. Especially when their home culture is just a few hours down the road.

Distance and small numbers is what makes assimilation viable. That and a culture that is amiable to assimilation ie not Muslim.
>>
>>80726879
Did you think the brexit vote would work?
>>
>>80729525
>>80729022
Also
>I'm being realistic, neckbeard.
Seriously just fucking go back to /leddit
>>
>>80729390
Don't know about genocide but spics are going to takeover the Democrat party and push the blacks out of any position of political power they might have.

Strangely enough Obama may actually be the last black president.
>>
I think it's time to redefine what it means to be American desu.
>>
>>80727556
Bitch we beat them fair and square twice they need to fuck off back to their literal containment country
Just because we have some deserts doesn't mean it's the natural home of the Spanish and Indian rape baby
>>
>>80727556
""""""""their"""""""""
>>
>>80727228
Half the fucking Eastern Europe would emigrate to the US of A if it wasn't so hard.
>>
>>80731553

Don't lad we need you for the reconquista
>>
>>80731993
I stopped considering it about 5 years ago. No reason to jump over my head just to emigrate to some hispanic to be country.
>>
>>80729525
>Don't use words they hurt me!
WHITE TRASH
> WHITE TRASH
WHITE TRASH
> WHITE TRASH
WHITE TRASH
> WHITE TRASH
WHITE TRASH
> WHITE TRASH
WHITE TRASH
> WHITE TRASH
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.