[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Nigel leave us back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: CantBarrage.jpg (32 KB, 316x325) Image search: [Google]
CantBarrage.jpg
32 KB, 316x325
Hello Folks, short question here...why did the Farage jumo the boat after Brexit hit? I heard he was threatened by leftis for winning, since the "I want my life back". Is there any source on that, would really like to have material to back up arguments against libcucks, especially since they cried unisono because there was a single 9-MM in our asshole justice ministers mailbox.

So come on /pol/, hook me up, help me unfuck this shithole.
>>
>>80724838
He was threatened by the government to step down so they could put their next plant in.
>everyone drops out
>Theresa May next PM

A few leftie threats don't have merit, especially in Europe where they don't even have weapons.
An inside government corruption threat is serious though, and will cause people to step down or get JFK'd.
>>
>>80724838
He's been fighting for years now, he's earned a break.

A Nigexit, if you will.
>>
>>80724838
he is just one of those guys who runs, when shit hits the fan. he's like a waiter who recommends a delicious pizza and comes out of the kitchen with pile of cow shit. bon appetit
>>
>>80725213

He isn't even a member of the parliament, you fucking idiot.

>murrican education
>>
>>80727749
>Mexico lecturing an American on literally anything but Mexican food
>>
>>80727885

>hurr durr it's ok to be an idiot because im an murrican durrr

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>80724838
Wasn't his sole political aspiration to get the UK out of the EU? Mission accomplished, why wouldn't he retire?
>>
>>80727885

He is right though you fucking retard.
>>
>>80727885
oh burgers, can you do anything else other than money ? Also that makes me think... mabe USA weath and power should be credited to the jews. so if you are christian you should thanks the jews and know that you are a ignorant slave in your own country.
>>
>>80724838
Why are so many people cowards.

One little death threat and they bail
>>
>>80724838
Brexit was jew controlled
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.