[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NIMBLE MAD MAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (54 KB, 695x403) Image search: [Google]
file.png
54 KB, 695x403
NIMBLE MAD MAN
>>
File: file.png (53 KB, 686x359) Image search: [Google]
file.png
53 KB, 686x359
>>
>>80722487
>>80722559
This could be a big mistake on Trumps side. What, if on the off chance, Sanders doesn't endorse Hillary. Of course this isn't really big but the media will play this false prediction up for at least a week or 2.
>>
>>80722776
>Endorses Shillary, (which he fucking will)
>Trump is right

>Trump is wrong
>Spoils the vote
>>
>>80722776
Bernie exposing Hillary during the rally will be glorious
>>
>>80722920
He can always endorse Hillary later, maybe at the convention. Just saying calling it this early is silly when he could have waited just 2 more hours.
>>
>>80722776
He knew that Hillary wasn't going to be indicted and he tweeted about it before it happened, my guess is that someone already told him that sanders will endorse crooked hillary.
>>
>>80723033
Alright, maybe.
>>
File: 1295828295960s.jpg (2 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1295828295960s.jpg
2 KB, 126x126
>>80722487
>>80722559
Splitting democratic party incoming.
>>
>>80722487
>>80722559
Oh well. At this point Bernie is sure to end up dying in a horrible "accident" somehow.
>>
>>80723033
maybe he knows something you don't, you fucking retard?
>>
>>80723033
Why wait? Either he will do it, and Trump was right, or he won't do it, and millions of sheep will not vote for Hillary

It's a win win
>>
>>80723123
See >>80723033
>>
>>80722487
>fans angry!

I love how Trump posts.
>>
>>80723193
Ok that might be true and he might be using that information to use confirmation bias. But what if (i know its unlikely seeing how incompetent Clintons people seem) Clintons team take Bernie aside and say, hold off on endorsing me today just say good shit about me.
>>
Bernie is the Supreme Cuck

Are we really surprised such a weak-willed man was not chosen by the people to be their leader?
>>
>>80722487
>thinning the herd

He's on meta layers the plebs don't even know exist.
>>
>>80723123
>my guess is that someone already told him that sanders will endorse crooked hillary.
Someone's feeding trump information. Even FBIanon said so.
>>
>>80723159
With no survivors
>>
File: 1339383564889.png (102 KB, 200x298) Image search: [Google]
1339383564889.png
102 KB, 200x298
>>80723382
>Bernie now has to either give in and show that Trump's criticism is right or reject Hillary and continue the split

High quality.
>>
>>80722487

Wtf i hate Trump now

That really moved my neurons in new and interesting ways

I am now a CruzMissile
>>
>>80723319
Thats trumps trump card is confirmation bias. We call it meme magic here. Same thing so if he puts out that information then its a solid outcome what will happen
>>
>>80723123
>my guess is that someone already told him that sanders will endorse crooked hillary.
Trump probably told himself by bending the timestream. Trump plays chess in the fourth dimension.
>>
>>80722776
either way, he wins. If sanders doesn't endorse hillary (which he will, he already sent emails to his supporters saying that he intendeds to support her to "stop trump") the media would be pretty foolish to call trump out on it.

The media already wants people to forget that sanders even exists, so them running stories like "trump LIED about sanders supporting hillary" would be counter-productive since they want sanders supporters to vote hillary even if he doesn't support her.

Trump could literally lie and say that bernie wants to fuck hillary, and the media would be hesitant to talk about it because it doesn't help hillary if bernie doesn't actually want to fuck her.
>>
>>80722776

That'd be one hell of a funny play, but it won't happen. Trump has sources, that's how anyone in his position gets their information. Ultimately, laying a ruse down on him would make him look foolish in the short-term, and wind up alienating a massive democratic voting block in the long-term. Hillary has no shot without the Bernie voters. Everybody knows this. Allowing Bernie to abstain from endorsing the party's candidate is tantamount to suiciding Clinton's entire campaign.
>>
I now #jamforJindal
>>
>>80725001
I had doubt that trump is planning that far ahead but now....im not sure.

I cant help it anymore and made up my mind. Im the #trumpcard
>>
Happening now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv8WWBULPLA
>>
>>80727212
She seems like she has downs.
>>
Trump is such a manbaby.
>>
>>80727390
They gave her this job because she was overqualified to run Hillary's email.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.