[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ have against stepfathers? Would you rather the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
What does /pol/ have against stepfathers? Would you rather the child grew up fatherless?
>>
>>80718157
I would never be a stepfather but if a woman was a virgin, then got married and had a kid, then divorced, I wouldn't judge a stepfather. Then there are these guys who go out and marry a woman with kids from different fathers out of wedlock. Cucks
>>
File: 1466504411763.jpg (2 MB, 1797x2100) Image search: [Google]
1466504411763.jpg
2 MB, 1797x2100
Yes. Now fuck off you chink/nigger/kike.
>>
>>80718157
Single moms need sex too.
>>
topcuck
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 498x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 498x280
>>80718157
I stabbed my step father in the leg when I was 8 and he had to go to hospital.

Just because I was a hateful little shit back then and I hated him for replacing my dad.

Family went through a divorce and dad was my favourite. But the court said otherwise on custody so mum took me away

Mom tried to stop me having contact with dad.

I still don't talk to her to this day. Moved out when I was 18 and told her to fuck off.

Now my dad and paternal grandparents are my only family.

We still laugh about how I stabbed my stepfather. He still limps to this day and I got away with it because children can be charged with crimes.

It pays to be redpilled as a child
>>
>>80718689
Single moms is what got us into this mess in the first place you retard
>>
>>80718702
Single mom's have proven that they aren't responsible enough for sex.
BTW hungry yet?
>>
File: lahey_having_a_little_drinky.webm (3 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
lahey_having_a_little_drinky.webm
3 MB, 900x506
Probably going to start dating a girl with a 1 year old girl. Maybe cuck tier as fuck but she's so awesome.

>T. KEKDAD

Now I can finally say I am taking my wife's daughter to the park. And it's not ironic. Fuck.....
>>
>>80720300
Why, just why would you want used goods. Find a different girl, one who hasn't had a kid from another man.
>>
>>80720128

You can't unbreak a family, fucktard.
>>
>>80721091
Single moms is what caused the effeminate millennial gen. They didn't have a masculine/authority figure
>>
>>80721194

Unless he married a widow, a step dad is a cuck and thus not a masculine role model
>>
>>80718157
In an earlier time, it wasn't so disgraceful to settle with a single mother because they were almost always widows. Today, and without fail, just about every single mother is single because she's; a crazy slut, a slut for 'bad boys', tried to change a bad boy in marriage, or simply got bored of her children's father and left.
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 992x744
>>80721194
Attention all Libertarians. Gary Johnson has SOLD OUT to Soros and company. Don't waste your vote, VOTE TRUMP 2016!
Watch short video with proof.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjrfw21HjkQ
>>
>>80720671

ALL the girls I've dated are trash man. This one is different. She's red pilled even tho she has a kid out of wedlock. She's a really good person and we get along so well. If it goes to shit so be it but I am going to try.

I never fuck with chick's with kids this is a first for me.
>>
>>80721364
my dad treats his step daughters kid like it's his "first" grandchild even though there's no blood relation. Makes me sick because my sister actually has a kid and my cuck dad hasn't even bothered to see him, his actual and only grandchild.
>>
>>80718157
I always wanted kids, but after marrying my wife I've come to see her 5 year old son as my own, and he sees me as his father as well since the biological father isn't around. I thought I would want to father biological children myself as well, but the more time I spent with my new son the more of a foreign concept 'strictly biological children' became, to the point that I got a vasectomy three years ago. Now I just kind of laugh at all the stepfather memes at /pol/, obviously the people who come up with them don't have any children themselves.
>>
You all know the tale of Hansel and Gretel, yes?

Well, like most old stories, it's actually a cautionary tale, meant to highlight the dangers of letting surrogate mothers/fathers in your life.

Because at the end of the day, they have no genetic responsibility for you, and they will use their position to drive you out/steal your wealth/abuse you. Similarly, parents will devote more time to their new replacement partner, and neglect the child, moreso than if you had a stable routine provided by a familiar, consistent parent. If the new parent then has a child, you can look forward to being less important or shoe-horned into looking after your half-siblings.

It's a well documented thing that step-parents are an extremely high risk thing, and this is pretty much evolutionary at this point - most kids have built in warning instincts regarding fake mothers or fathers.

Step-parents of any type are bad news and frankly, shouldn't be socially acceptable at all until kids move out - and even then there's the risk of losing your inheritance.
>>
>>80724039

Thousands and millions of years of evolutionary history, and the struggles and dreams of your ancestors die with you.

You are an embarrassment to humanity, but then it only makes sense that you would brainwash yourself into not having children - it's for the good of our race after all.

You are a carpet to be trampled on by other men who get to enjoy a hedonistic life of self-pleasure, whilst you dutifully harbor all their shirked responsibilities and delude yourself into pretending the man who will eventually come to see you as a pathetic anti-role model (wow what a loser) is your child.
>>
>>80723617
>This one is different.

No she's not anon. You might think she is, but she's catering to your ego. The kid will always come first, your money will come second - security is what she's looking for. Also the ex will never be out of the picture.

Unless you really have that shit on lock down you're setting yourself up for trouble.
>>
>>80724039
>sweden
Bloody typical
>>
>>80724646
Right. Other than that, how's being 15 going for you?
>>
>>80724912
All girls in relationships are looking for security

Only betas are in relationships in the first place
>>
I'm glad I was raised by a single mother rather than with a stepdad. My mum got with a man when I was 16/17 and he is a total cunt. Thankfully it wasn't long before I had reached the age where I could move out and get away from the cancer that is home. I think if I had grown up with that abusive prick around I would've become pretty fucked up.
>>
File: 4L_2OjqMFJh.jpg (161 KB, 634x986) Image search: [Google]
4L_2OjqMFJh.jpg
161 KB, 634x986
>>80718157
Nature's way is for the new male mate to kill the offspring of the previous male. The modern idea of "Stepfather" is a degenerate cuck fetish propagated by feminists.
>>
Nothing, but I have everything against the whores that force them on their kids.
>>
>>80726106
Really? I had a stepfather growing up. He was about as alpha as someone could be. Killed three different nig nogs in the line of duty, 20 years on the force. The man always treated me like a son too. I see nothing beta about being a stepfather.
>>
>>80719130
Kinda feel like the bloke unfairly got a raw deal there.
>>
File: Funny 27.jpg (85 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
Funny 27.jpg
85 KB, 600x342
Because single mothers are horrible degenerates. Except my mom, she's the exception.

It's more pity for the step dad.
>>
>>80721273
this is also true, single moms must be society by all of us not just the father.
>>
>>80724039
S W E D E N

W

E

D

E

N
>>
File: 1466347510891.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466347510891.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>>80725053
Stay mad beta, you know the truth
>>
File: 1467905955548.jpg (59 KB, 497x750) Image search: [Google]
1467905955548.jpg
59 KB, 497x750
>>80721320
well said senpai
>>
>>80718157
Either have them before your child starts remembering shit, or have him after the kid's out of the house.

You don't need to complicate the kid's life with all that "You're not my REAL father, you can't tell me what to do!" bullshit and I can't imagine men looking for relationships with women already with kids.

This is all about non-cucks though.
>>
>>80719130
You are the reason why they outlawed plastic knives in Britbongistan
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.