[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Polish man hunts criminals because police is too incompe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: poland.jpg (235 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
235 KB, 1600x900
>Polish man hunts criminals because police is too incompetent
>Everyone complains about it
Does your country let you persecute criminals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-MVDHvGcdk
>>
>>80712638
>criminals
>kids working to get some money

this t*rkroach is a retard
>>
>>80714263
also insulting and spitting on a woman jeez I would beat the shit out of him
>>
>>80712638
Somebody has the set of pictures of (I think they were Bulgarian) people fending off rapefugees as they approach?
>>
Can someone translate or give a report of wtf happened?
>>
Hell yes we can refuse to let them have jobs forbid them from receiving help from the gov or living near us and even demand that they apologize to us for all of the abuse we heap on them its great.
>>
so a muslim got pissed white poles are working to improve the countrey and starts hunting them in his mercedes and spits on blonde nordic qt 8/10 milfs because they dont want to fuck him

get your shit together poland
>>
>>80712638
we can become bounty hunters then spray people with bear mace
>>
File: comfy.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>80712638
Yes, all you gotta do is join the sharia police.
>mfw they beat the living shit out of other """moderate""" muslims for drinking alcohol or listening to loud music
>>
File: trayvon3.jpg (86 KB, 482x329) Image search: [Google]
trayvon3.jpg
86 KB, 482x329
Yes
>>
>>80712638
Well here you can legally detain perpetrators if you catch them red-handed or if the bolis has issued a public arrest warrant.
>>
fuck is up with that scarf?
>European """""""""fashion""""""""
>>
>>80716215
>burgers speaking of fashion
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.