[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Judge rules pledged Trump delegate can vote for someone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: ron paul sort of.jpg (112 KB, 470x640) Image search: [Google]
ron paul sort of.jpg
112 KB, 470x640
By Virginia law, RNC delegate Carroll "Beau" Correll was bound to cast his ballot for Donald Trump, even though he prefers Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX). Consequently, Correll filed a lawsuit in which he argued that being forced to vote for Trump was a violation of his First Amendment rights. Now, a federal judge has ruled in Correll's favor, blocking enforcement of the Virginia law.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/judge-va-trump-delegate-unbound-voting-him-rnc-n607461
>>
Trump 2016
>>
>>80712354
That traitor should be drawn and quartered.
>>
>>80712354
>violation of his First Amendment rights
He is voluntarily participating in a private organization. The first amendment has no bearing here.
>>
>>80712354

Statists on suicide watch
>>
>>80712354
R I G G E D

S Y S T E M
>>
File: 1463241774979.png (444 KB, 589x594) Image search: [Google]
1463241774979.png
444 KB, 589x594
>>80712354
>>
>>80712784
yeah, I don't see how the first amendment applies here at all. On the bright side, since it is a private organization, I expect the RNC to either replace that delegate (either formally or otherwise) or simply ignore what they say and count them for Trump anyway.
>>
>>80713027
Hey Rato, whatcha doin'?
>>
>>80712354
they got a pic of the faggot on this link with the article. he doesnt look to white despite his name Carroll Beau Correll Jr.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/judge-va-trump-delegate-unbound-voting-him-rnc-n607461
>>
>>80713078
So despite the people choosing Trump, they want to use their "personnal freedom" to actually register someone else as the candidate.

Let them do it.

Then the security team obtain a judgment saying they have the liberty to physically block Cruz and only let Trump on stage at campaign meetings, because they cannot be forced to work against their will.
>>
>>80712354
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/federal-court-sides-with-grassroots-activists-rnc-delegates-are-bound-to-fo

Eh? Also that guy looks like a UK Jew.
>>
>>80713640
I don't see anything wrong with this white patriot.
Stop being so divisive fellow gentile, listen and believe women and african-americans.
Please, we have a duty towards the poor minorities we oppressed since the bigbang.
Especially those poor jews, who suffered a thousand times six thousand sufferings.
>>
File: 1468284703206.jpg (72 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1468284703206.jpg
72 KB, 768x576
>Represent popular vote.
>I shouldn't have to.
>>
>>80712354
>Join private organization to fulfill a role
>Don't want to fulfill that role
>say it's a violation of your rights

So if I get a job then, and I don't want to do what my boss tells me to do, I just want to jerk off in the bathroom all day, then does that mean I can sue them for violating my 1st amendment rights?
>>
>>80712617
He will be.
>>
>>80713640
Just imageearched this kike, what a fucking kike. The french are nothing but a bunch of cryptokikes. Gas them all.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.