[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam is the true religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 37
File: OLD-QURAN.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
OLD-QURAN.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1000
Explain to me how a 1400 year old book speaks with such knowledge that none at that time had.

The Quran knew about the big bang, and that all life comes from water.

You guys ask for signs that God exists. Well here you go. Explain to me again how there is no God?

Quran 21:30 - 21:37

30 Are the disbelievers not aware that the heavens and the earth used to be joined together and that We ripped them apart, that We made every living thing from water? Will they not believe?

31 And We put firm mountains on the earth, lest it should sway under them, and set broad paths on it, so that they might follow the right direction,

32 and We made the sky a well-secured canopy– yet from its wonders they turn away.

33 It is He who created night and day, the sun and the moon, each floating in its orbit.

34 We have not granted everlasting life to any other human being before you either [Muhammad]– if you die, will [the disbelievers] live for ever?

35 Every soul is certain to taste death: We test you all through the bad and the good, and to Us you will all return.

36 When the disbelievers see you, they laugh at you: ‘Is this the one who talks about your gods?’ They reject any talk of the Lord of Mercy.
>>
File: naruto_naruto0068.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
naruto_naruto0068.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
Go die in a suicide bombing you goat fucker.
>>
>>80712406
Why won't you believe?
>>
Nowhere in that shitty post of yours is a bing bang or equivelant phenomenon described
>>
>>80712590
The first verse. That the heavens and the earth used to be joined together and that We ripped them apart.

>Joined together
>Ripped apart
>Big Bang
>How can earth and heaven be joined and then ripped apart, if the quran is not talking about the big bang?
>>
>>80712333
>I read it in a book therefor it must be true

>Entire book is like the bible an amalgamation of knowledge from the ancient greek philosophers.
>>
>>80712333
God exists, but Islam is far from truth about God
Your god is full of wrath and God couldn't be this bad.
>>
>>80712333
Explain to me why every other religion have stated the same before Islam?

Islam and Christianity were born from Judaism, literally. How does it feel thst the degenerate west isn't the only place run by devious jews but your very beliefs were created by them and you are being controlled by them without you even realizing?
You are literally doing their handywork.
>>
>>80712333
Why Quran says diseases wont touch Mecca and then it was struck repeatedly by plague?
>>
Listen Pakistani, I don't care if you are a muslim or a christian or an atheist or whatever the fuck you belive in, I'll let you belive. But don't shove it down my fucking throat, especially your extremist beliefs with jihads and murder or """"non-belivers"""". Simply, keep to yourself.
>>
>>80712735
Except that it isn't. It was written by an uneducated man. Non - Islamic History shows as well that the Prophet was uneducated. How does an uneducated man know about the big bang? You tell me.
>>
>>80712333
Publishing this in 4chan,and more exactly in /pol/ is like commiting suicide
>>
>>80712850
>Written by an uneducated man
>Written by one man
>Not an amalgamation of texts cherry picked by priests
>>
>>80712773
How is our God full of wrath? We believe in the same God as the christians and the Jew. We believe in Abraham, Jesus and Moses. Our scripture confirms the previous scriptures. It is the same message that the christians and the Jews and everyone before and after them up until the last prophet received.
>>
File: 1455072941951.png (42 KB, 897x840) Image search: [Google]
1455072941951.png
42 KB, 897x840
>>80712333
>"with such knowledge"
>flying horses and fairy tales
>>
>>80712903
Go pick up a book on Middle Eastern history written by non-muslims. You're just being ignorant
>>
>>80712952
>Big bang is a fairy tale
At no point did I say this.
Im not talking about fairy tales.
>>
>>80712990
Go pick up a book on critisism of Middle Eastern religions and their superimposition of it's theology on history as objective fact. You're just being ignorant.
>>
>>80712827
What? Islam and christianity were not born from judaism. They are the literal same message. The problem is that the jews and the christians altered the message of god. Only the last message, the quran, is intact and unaltered.
>>
>>80712951
>We believe in Abraham, Jesus and Moses.
No you don't. You believe that Jesus was a prophet, while Christians believe he was son of god. And the fact that you try to deceive about it automatically means to Christians that is the satan which speaks from your mouth and the mouth of muslims.
>>
>>80713155
Muslims altered the message of god. Only the last message, the bible, is intact and unaltered.
>>
>>80712831
Mecca was literally attacked and raided when the message was being delivered. In no part of the quran does it state this.
>>
>>80712333
Hadith is the shame of Islam.
>>
>>80713155
>Only the last message, the quran, is intact and unaltered.
You mean that scriptures of Mohammed which were burnt by his comrades after he died? They could. Unfortunately no one will ever know what was written in them.
>>
>Nations based on christian religion
Prosperous

>Nations based on islam
Holes in the fucking sand
>>
>>80712833
Wow, I believe in God so you call me an extremist. How gracious of you. Shame that your religion of nothing doesn't teach you any morals and etiquette.

Extremism is nowhere in the quran and terrorists will go to hell.
>>
File: 1456065351981.jpg (140 KB, 560x570) Image search: [Google]
1456065351981.jpg
140 KB, 560x570
>>80713044
>muh big bang
>still believes flying in outer space on horses and splitting the moon is possible
>>
>>80713342
>Morals
>Islam
kek, you're taught rules, not morals.
>>
>>80712333

>Desert religion
>Values water
>THIS IS PROOF GOD IS REAL GUYS

ok.
>>
>>80713044
>sky is a canopy
>The sun is in an orbit (although I guess it orbits the galaxy that is not what is referred to).

Theres pretty much nothing there that is surprising, so I'm not going to worship a paedophile.
>>
>>80713289
They once were prosperous, now they are corrupt as fuck, with radical islam as a problem, and "democratic" kings and dictators, I can testify that none of North African and Middle Eastern are democratic, they are fucking corrupt and with a high number of uneducated people
>>
>>80712333
You can find more sense in a cerial box logos than in the fucking quran.

Absolutely none of what you cited even remotely implies what you said it does. Is getting a lobotomy compulsory for anyone who wishes to apply for participation in your rapeprohet's stagnant memes?
>>
File: 135.jpg (9 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
135.jpg
9 KB, 220x229
>>
>>80713186
Yes we do. The message we were given was the same given to all the prophets. The oneness of God. Christians altered their scriptures. That is why not a single bible exists in the original language. Whereas arabic has remained unaltered. Jesus gave no such claim to divinity. Im not deceiving anyone here. The only one deceived is you.
>>
This has been refuted over and over yet you Islamic retards always come up with "new interpretations" or some other excuse as to why you think your primitive book knew "science," as if there was no Greek/Arab trade and they didn't get all their ideas from early philosophers.

I don't know why you even bother. The Quran literally said sperm is made in the kidneys, something that was postulated by Hippocrates.

http://infidels.org/library/modern/denis_giron/islamsci.html

What you're doing here is a concept called confirmation bias. If you don't know what that is (I'm assuming you don't), it is to interpret information to confirm one's preconceptions and to avoid information and interpretations which contradict prior beliefs.

>I know this scientific fact to be true, and the Qur'an is written by God and is therefore infallible, therefore, the Qur'an cannot mean anything else.

Sage for yet another shitty thread about Quranic """"science""""
>>
>>80713342
I don't see christian jihadists, thank you very much.
>>
>>80712333
Literally a worse story than 50 Shades.

If you're gonna worship some batshit religion, pick up ancient Greek mythos. Their Gods were based as fuck
>>
>>80713266
The quran was memorized one verse at a time when it was revealed. Go to any mosque today and you will find 8 year olds who have memorized the whole book. This is how it was with the arabs as well. This is why you pick up any arabic quran from any part of the world and the words are exactly the same. Try that with literally any other book that is this old. You can't. The quran is unaltered.
>>
>>80713493
Then don't deceive about believing in Jesus if you don't. Simple.
>>
>>80713463
Their priests decided that reason couldn't exist outside of their holy book and its teachings so they barricaded themselves from the outside world and it's knowledge.
Islam was prosperous during the time period where people from everywhere of all belief systems where welcomed, largely due to more intellectual diversity.
But sandniggers decided >muh book.
And now the region and it's religious teachings is dying and becoming a death cult ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: 6236.jpg (27 KB, 381x279) Image search: [Google]
6236.jpg
27 KB, 381x279
OINK OINK! HERE PIGGY PIGGY
>>
>>80713493
>Jesus gave no such claim to divinity.
Then for what charge was he found guilty?
>>
>>80713493
>come after christianity
>claim that the first ones who came with something were wrong
>b-but you guys got it upside doooooown: fuck humility, helping the ones in need and being good to one another, blowing yourself up makes sooooooo much sense
>>
>>80713579
Well they exist. Just to let you know. Google it. There are extremist Jews too.
>>
File: 1468071312847.jpg (177 KB, 1024x743) Image search: [Google]
1468071312847.jpg
177 KB, 1024x743
>>80712333
Didn't read
>>
>>
File: 1467041172598.jpg (161 KB, 960x726) Image search: [Google]
1467041172598.jpg
161 KB, 960x726
>>80712333
Islam can not be even classified as religion

Islam is a genocidal cult created by child rapist and bloodthirsty warlord, who came into "enlightment" just because he was sort of high caused by having neurosyphilis

don't believe me? if you really love your "religion" why don't you check out all those facts?
>>
>>80713620
Except you lie, as usual:
http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-quran-changed-20-versions.htm

But it's what satan aka father of lies does so it's ok for you I guess.
>>
>>80713621
HE WAS NOT THE SON OF GOD. God cannot give birth to himself. Are you literally retarded. God has no sons. He is above such things. God did not give birth to anyone. Are you an idiot to think that god would literally father a human. That he was born. No he wasn't.

We believe that Jesus is a prophet. Just like Muhammad was. Simple.
>>
File: 64.jpg (27 KB, 273x320) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
27 KB, 273x320
>>
>>80712406
>a weaboo

I feel sorry for those who want to have serious discussion in this shitty board
>>
>>80713635
You gave reason, I think that the main ptoblem is like Nazis, most of middle east countries brlieve that they only need one book, abd burn all the others, all that goes against Islam
>>
>>80713686
Don't compare Westboro bapist church to christianity, Those faggots are mentally ill.
>>
>>80713656
For being a messenger of God
>>
>>80713826
They are like ISIS and most radical groups, mentally ill
>>
>>80713826
Duh. As are extremist Muslims.
>>
>>80713792
No quite literally didn't believe reason could exist outside of their religion, our equivalent, Thomas Aquinas, proved that religious teachings and reason were not dependant on one another. It was a question which had plagued theologists for a long time period in the christian teachings.
>>
>>80713244
The best and truest post in this thread.

Who quranist master race here?
>>
>>80713946

But they don't go around blowing people up or beheading anyone.

Being blown up or beheaded is the norm in Islamic countries.
>>
>>80713244
>>80713985
What do you mean about Hadith being shame?
>>
>>80712333

It also says it's okay to fuck and marry your family members so no thanks
>>
>>80714017
They are mentally ill.
>>
>>80714017
Yes, that is why they are retarded countries
>>
>>80712951
He orders you to murder people, who don't abide his laws
He orders you to murder people, who don't believe in God
He orders you to fight other religions to find a place in heaven

How he isn't full of wrath, when he wants to kill anyone that don't follow your views? Why kill them, but not convince them?
>>
Your prophet was literally a degenerate pedophile.
>>
File: 1458653413107.jpg (10 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1458653413107.jpg
10 KB, 256x192
hey you filthy paki, how hard is it for you to understand that civilized part of the humanity hate your dirty kind and hate yours (not even yours at this point, but saudi made to controll plebs like you) disgusting cult?
>>
File: muslim attack pattern.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
muslim attack pattern.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>80714075
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2QevndGLg
>>
>>80712333
>Explain to me how a 1400 year old book speaks with such knowledge that none at that time had.

Like Galen's embryology that we now know is wrong?
You'd think that Allah would know how reality works, so why did the Quran copy that existing knowledge when it's wrong?
>>
>>80714065
In the Dutch culture it used to be allowed to be breastfed by your mother until 18 years of age. The quran prohibits this and it prohibits family sexual relations, to the extent that there are laws about which age two brothers can share the same blanket.
>>
>>80713734
You secretly admire Muhammad. I studied your type. Those who have a lot to say about Muhammad admire him. I get it. He was based. He banged hoes, took over lands, and defeated his opponents. He's based.
>>
>>80713776

Jesus was son of God
He preached that everyone should love God with all of his heart and he should love everyone else like he loves himself.

You don't love people if you order them to kill them for believing other religion, when you don't want to be killed by other religions.
Please don't be hypocrite
>>
>>80714122
NO
HE
DOESN't

Muslims can only attack in self defense. Don't talk about a religion you don't know with such confidence.
>>
>>80712850
an uneducated, child-raping, inbred, mudskinned, neet, camel fucking sword swallower
>>
>>80714278
death to all mudslimes, piss on islam, purge now
>>
Quran 51:47 mentions the expansion of the universe.

Quran 21:104 talks about the flat shape of the universe.

Get rekt
>>
>>80714273
Jesus Christ, how dumb are you people. The quran doesn't allow mindless killings of innocents
>>
>>80714278
YES
HE
DOES

>Self defence
Literally everything is self defence according to your shitty scripture and throughout it's wretched pages it justifies killing anyone in the name of forcing your religion upon others. It justifies the murder, rape and killing of children.
It justifies cheating and hurting anyone outside itself.
It justifies hatred towards other religions.
>>
>>80714284
Can you be any more jealous? Geez
>>
>>80714247
homeschooling shines again?

or newfags attempt on "bantz"?

seriously you can not be possibly this retarded? are you?

>“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
>Sun Tzu
>>
File: 1466557312633.jpg (32 KB, 448x442) Image search: [Google]
1466557312633.jpg
32 KB, 448x442
Here is the Truth sand nigger.

Muhammad was tricked by Satan to have all Christians and Jews wiped out with a new religion, the Anti-christ religion, which is Islam.

The whole purpose of Islam is violence. That's why not only have Muslims been fighting with other religious groups for over 1400 years, but even killing each other.

FACT: Muhammad was a theif, and a murderer and an adulterous because he had sex with more than one woman who was not his wife.

FACT: Muhammad and his band of thieves would rob and steal from passing caravans, which is a sin, and would force the victims to convert and if they refused they would be killed... oh shit, there is a group in Syria and Iraq doing the exact same thing right as we speak.

FACT: Allah was a pagan moon goddess in Arabia long before the name was given to a new non-pagan God.

FACT: There will never be peace between Sunni and Shia because they have been fighting for over 1000 years, so why join a religion were people are still murdering each other because of their sect?

FACT: ISIS is the same kind of group that Muhammad used to spread Islam in the first place.

FACT: Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old girl and Jesus never had sexual intercourse.
>>
>>80712850
>uneducated man
listen "ommii" means not jew,not from bani israil.
just corrected you keep the good job
>>
>>80713929
Which message was found to be false?
>>
@80714340
Not an argument
>>
>>80714402
This is /pol it's just satire, do you really expect these morons to use their brains?
>>
File: prophetmuhammad.jpg (78 KB, 630x487) Image search: [Google]
prophetmuhammad.jpg
78 KB, 630x487
Come at me mudslimes. Whatcha waitin for
>>
>>80713355
You beleive that everything came from nothing. Explain that
>>
>>80714499
>Get wrecked on an anonymous imageboard
>It's all just satire!
>These people are idiots!
>>
>>80713419
Doesn't your evolution theory claim that everything comes from water? That water is the literal source of life?
>>
>>80714499
gas the kikes, gas the sandniggers, purge
>>
>>80714467
>Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old girl and Jesus never had sexual intercourse.

Exactly, Jesus was a weirdo and thought he was better than those around him. He was your typical cuck. Muhammad was an alpha who probably banged Aisha when she was an adult.
>>
>>80713620

What Kind of Argument is that?
>guys.mah book wasnt changed in 1400 years so it must be trur

In other words Ptolemaios wrote a book 2400 years ago and said the earth is flat but because its 2400 years old it must be trur
>>
>>80714581
And where did I get rekt? Point it to me Pedro.
>>
death to all semites
>>
>>80714402

The key word is "innocent".

In Islam, if you deny converting or if you leave Islam and join another religion , you are viewed as not innocent... in fact, most Muslims in the world believe it's okay to murder those who leave the Islamic faith...
>>
>>80713985
>>80714039
I am actually growing really interested in Islam after reading the Qur'an
There is no doubt that this book is either paranormal, or the Word of God himself, there is no way a man came up with it, especially a illiterate shepherd like Muhammad

The only thing holding me back is the Hadith, it is really problematic.

Islam with just the Qur'an is literally the religion of the future, the present, and the past, it's a religion that will be relevant, and continue to be relevant well into advancement of the ages and technologies, and a book marvelled by philosophers, scholars and scientists alike.
The Hadith are what might hold it back, and keep it a 7th century religion

Obviously not all the Hadith are bad, but I only see the Hadith that clarify or explain something in the Qur'an as being relevant (like how to pray, how to supplicate), but Hadith about stuff that isn't found in the Quran can be a bit problematic, especially when people say it should be a part of Shariah law (which IMO should only be The Qur'an + Hadith about stuff in the Qur'an)

But that's just my opinion, and God knows best.

I am almost there, it's just some Hadith that make me doubtful (and the Qur'an literally says, anything you bring from man, in it you will find errors and contradictions)
>>
>>80714590
The theory of evolution doesn't concern itself with the origin of life, only the mechanism of change.
>>
>>80714689
what's the punishment for apostasy in pisslam?
>>
>>80713747
You know a website is shit when it posts an article with literally 0 proof

Also when you see someone unironically mention among murawwaleen you know that whoever wrote that article is a tryhard who knows absolutely nothing about Quran.
>>80714039

HADITHS are a bunch of lies that even the prophet himself has forbidden.

Umar ibn khattab punished any person who tried to spread Hadith because he knew that those are lies made by the Sahaba( who claim that are going to heaven lol).

Sunna and Shia are both heretics who follow more false words than the divine book.
>>
Why do you ignore this, Paki? >>80714199

I think I told you about this in the last thread where you shilled Islam and essentially got BTFO. So why do you still continue to worship a false god?
>>
>>80714237

There was never such a law and Islam allows cousin marriage which is incest. Research shows over half the muslims on the planet are severely inbred.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=islamic+inbreeding&oq=islamic+inbreeding&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i59j69i60l2j69i61.2441j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
>>
>>80714488
Thanks bro. Just posting on 4chan to see what would happen for fun, whilst perhaps educating some people. Not disappointed that everyone here is totally retarded!
>>
>>80714590
did you understand that ommii was the name jews called non jew. because read coran the verse about jew giving money to jews and not giving it to ommiyiin. respond.
>>
>>80712333
All common knowledge with the Greeks
>>
mudslimes are the product of 1400 years of consanguinous relationships
>>
>>80714853
ok have a good afternoon :) salam
>>
>>80714853

> People are retarded for pointing out the massive amount of flaws in my autistic religion that is primitive in every single way
>>
>>80714715
Evoultion describes the mechanism of change. Well then, change from what? Human - neanderthal - ape - lizard or something - fish - bacteria - water. Everything was made from water. As the quran stated.
>>
>>80712333
>We made every living thing from water? Will they not believe?

well this is false no matter how fast and loose you are in your definitions.

>32 and We made the sky a well-secured canopy– yet from its wonders they turn away.

muh firmament

>>80712715

It's a reinterpretation of the Genesis. The first humans were in gods kingdom. Your religion is dumb.
>>
>>80712333
The modern version of karan with added medina period exists only since 16 century. Prior it was just a derivative of Zoroastrianism. Big part was discarded, many honest priests where murdered by alchemists.

> some gibberish unnecessary bombastic-styled quote in about literally nothing
So you niggers want your alchemist fake to look similar to bible. What now? Elaborate.
>>
>>80715008
You ever wonder how Islam is more in tune with science than Cucktianity?
>>
The leader of ISIS, Abu Al-Baghdadi has a PhD in Islamic studies.

Do you have a fucking PHD in Islamic studies you filthy Paki?

No you don't. So how do you know more about Islam than a guy who has a fucking PHD in it?

ISIS is the true form of Islam.

Which is why Islam must be annihilated.
>>
File: file.png (127 KB, 350x179) Image search: [Google]
file.png
127 KB, 350x179
>>80715008
It doesn't mean everything is made out of water, it means every living thing has come FROM water, as in the ocean
>>
>>80714837
Yes Allah knows how reality works. He explains in the quran how we are created from a clot (embryo). A clot made from a white fluid (semen). The quran explained how he fashioned us in stages in the womb. The quran says we were nothing but a clinging form. Embryos cling to the womb.

'Science' only found out about this in the last 50 years or so. We've known this for 1400 years without a single scientific instrument needed.
>>
File: religionofpeace.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
religionofpeace.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>80714853
He's very convincing goys. You should consider becoming a plane missile too.
>>
Islam is a bunch of made up rules, just like every other religion.
Muhammad sucked off little boys and penetrated lots of goat asses.
>>
>>80712333
Library of alexandria
>>
>>80712333
Also big bang is false concept.
Einstein made his theory full of internal paradoxes and they try to fill the gaps with previously discarded ether theory renaming it as "theory of fields", with black holes, dark energy and other shit like that.
>>
>>80715134
So one guy with a PhD is smarter than literally tens of thousands of scholars (all with PhDs, ranging from Baghdad, where the ISIS leader got his, to Medina and Egypt)
You have to be pretty dense if you can't see why he would have even gotten that PhD, just to legitimize his own claims

Actual Salafists give no respect to PhDs, they think it's a Western innovation, and its wrong to forbid western-style academics, with Islamic scholarly knowledge
>>
File: 12810319.jpg (204 KB, 710x475) Image search: [Google]
12810319.jpg
204 KB, 710x475
>>80712333
It's useless to believe in God. Reigion is useless. You can always find new interpretations to ancient texts that's the genius behind it or the vice.You don't need it to establish morals, you just need empathy though.

I don't believe in an afterlife nor that life has a meaning.
If God wants me to believe in him/her well he just has to knock on my door, say "Hi, I'm god what's up?" and perform one or two miracles.
But for now I don't want to believe in an omnipotent/omniscient entity who lets all kind of shits happen to innocent people.

Why make things complicated?
>>
>>80714853

>entire arab world
>produces less than Greece

You have nothing to teach us. Arguing about make belief just makes you a huge weeaboo NEET, get a job nigger.
>>
File: church.jpg (137 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
church.jpg
137 KB, 600x415
>>80712333
Do you like my church? I pray there daily. It's very old. It was comissioned by the son of William the Conquerer. It's about 900 years old. I was married there and have been to many funerals. My daughter was christened there.
Please post pics of your Mosque. I'd love to see, if you have them.

My faith forbids hostility to other religions.
I'll post some Christian song for you. It's only voices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-J2kuSCLvE
>>
The biggest Problem is the shitty language its written in, i have a german copy of the Koran in my house and Everytime i "discuss" things with mudslims and point out the horrific things they say:
>y...you must look AT it in arabic

And After looking AT it in arabic There are sometimes words in the arabic language that can have more than 12 translations.
Whats the point
>>
>>80715292
good point
>>
>>80712715
earth didn't exist at the time of the big bang, so how did the big bang rip the heavens and earth apart?

Why are muslims so stupid? oh.. http://vladtepesblog.com/2010/08/24/muslim-fasting-causes-retarded-babies/
>>
>>80715134
>PhD in Islamic studies

Even mullah Omar has a PhD yet he is the biggest degenerate ever

You should read about the corruption in the Islamic community (al azhar heretics) because those are the people who spread like sex jihad and other Hadith crap
>>
>>80715180
Firing ones load into a woman's womb results in a baby.

WOW! Your prophet and his god sure are some smart motherfuckers.
>>
>>80715180
>'Science' only found out about this in the last 50 years or so.

It was the greek doctor Galen that decribed exactly that hundreds of years before the Quran.

What we found out is that the description is wrong. Which means that the Quran not only isn't some divine document, as it has copied from a greek doctor, but it's also wrong and disproves Allah.

I'm sorry, it must be hard accepting the realities of your hack fraud religion.
>>
>>80715180
Brother what do you think about >>80714371
>>
>>80712333
Revealed in Arabic but contains 275 non arabic words. Go fuck your sister porkistani
>>
>>80715180

A clot made from White Fluid is wrong

There isnt one thing that mentions the women Part. Only sperm is mentiomed not the ovum
>>
Islam is a political ideology masquerading as a religion.

Not to mention that Muhammad was a pedophile. "Extermist" Muslims are nothing more than Muslims following in the instruction of the Quaran and the footsteps of the false prophet.
>>
>>80715402
the point is only their special snowflake version is the correct one
>>
>>80715447
>Linking to a blog
>>
Tfw Muhammad will never rape me because I am not a child. Feels bad.
>>
>>80712333
Wasn't this the same book that said the sun stayed in a puddle of water at night?
>>
>>80715180
Fallacies everywhere. Don't you have to start walking to Germany or something?
>>
>>80715292

Yes I do think that Abu Al-Baghdadi is correct and all those "scholars" are wrong because for the most part those "scholars" lie about what goes on in the middle east.

These Islamic "scholars" in the West say completely false things like " Islam does not condone the killing of gays " even though gays are killed on a daily basis in the middle east.

The Islamic "scholars" in the West lie and try to hide the truth about what goes on in most Islamic nations, where as ISIS doesn't hide from the truth. They follow Islam exactly how other Islamic countries act.

ISIS pushes a gay man off a building, and in Saudi Arabia and Iran, gays are hung from light posts.

ISIS condemns Christians , as does Saudi Arabia and Iran and most other Islamic countries.

Don't fucking lie you nigger.
>>
File: Promise.png (323 KB, 851x524) Image search: [Google]
Promise.png
323 KB, 851x524
>>80712333
>>
>>80715579
here's a paper: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3401745/

not hard to find info on this. Fasting while pregnant is known to cause retardation.
>>
>>80715402
It had to be revealed in some language. German didn't even exist then. So don't expect it to have perfect meaning in a language that wasn't even born. Also, there are only minor losses in the meaning when translated. Most of the loss is from the poetry and meaning being perveyed through that. If those 'mudslimes' you spoke to had knowledge, they would be able to answer you without saying you have to look at the arabic. You rarely do to be honest. The meaning is pretty much there in the transaltions.
>>
>>80714467
> why join a religion were people are still murdering each other because of their sect?
> imblying
> the west wouldn't attack orthodoxes, if Russia wouldn't have nukes to defend
> mudslime invasion to balkans and uniate sect primary goal is not killing orthodoxes

If you really cherish the lives of the Christ worshippers, you are in a wrong religion.
I doubt you do tho. All catholics and 80% of their derivatives (which includes what is since 16th century called "islam") are ultimately hypocritical.
>>
>>80712333
your country is created by us! you are fucking dirt!

shut your filthy fucking mouth you paki!

jesus christ is the only true way to salvation repent or burn in the flames of hell you heretic!
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 960x638
Yes, Islam is super cool, whatever you say. Just stay the fuck out of europe or I'll shove my boot so far up your ass you'll be able to taste the shoe polish
>>
>>80715447
Because they were joined together.
>>
>>80712455
no evidence
>>
File: 1467707182582.jpg (32 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1467707182582.jpg
32 KB, 320x320
>>80712333
Qurkuran is shit, read the Bible faggot.
Your fucking shit religion is in fucking dark ages now and even these trips won't save you.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>80712333
>if you die, will [the disbelievers] live for ever?

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL
>>
File: 200px-Mohammad.jpg (24 KB, 200x253) Image search: [Google]
200px-Mohammad.jpg
24 KB, 200x253
Here is a picture of your false prophet.
>>
>>80715466
Yes we are. We knew aobut embryology before your "science" did. We knew that fetuses cling on in the womb. We knew that it is the semen that fertilizes. We knew that we were made like a clot. We knew that we develop in three stages in the womb. All before you retards did.
>>
>>80712333
opinion noted and discarded into the trash
>>
>>80715729
but we didn't exist at the big bang. Claiming the big bang tore us apart doesn't make sense. If it claimed the earth was created after a big bang that would make sense.

I could claim the big bang tore apart my car keys and my wallet with the same logic.
>>
>>80714698
>>80713985
Just want to clarify, though I find trouble with many Hadith, I don't think going full Quranist is also completely legitimate (because then people can say "We don't have to pray a certain way, because the Quran doesn't ask us to)

We should follow Hadith when it refers to something in the Qur'an
>>
>>80715849
Was muhammad a pedophile who raped little boys?
>>
>>80715494
21:104 On that Day, We shall roll up the skies as a writer rolls up [his] scrolls. We shall reproduce creation just as We produced it the first time: this is Our binding promise. We shall certainly do all these things.

51:47 And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander.

I don't understand that guys point. There's no contradiction here.
>>
>>80715931

>I wanna pick and choose

You can't do that faggot.
>>
>>80715849
>We knew aobut embryology before your "science" did.

Why do you keep peddling this when I've mentioned Galen thrice in this thread now?
Why do you muslims always lie so much?
>>
File: 1468237119948.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1468237119948.png
218 KB, 600x579
This bait is covered in sand and Halal.
>>
File: Ghoulies-wallpaper_315576_46980.jpg (350 KB, 1131x768) Image search: [Google]
Ghoulies-wallpaper_315576_46980.jpg
350 KB, 1131x768
>>80712333
better question: Why do mudslimes believe in toilet devils?
>>
>>80712333
Considering how much crap Islam just copied from the Christian books i really doubt there is anything "true" in Islam.. well maybe throwing rocks at cheating whores and loudmouth traitors but again lel Christianity does it too.
>>
>>80715607
what?
>>
>>80715993
No he's not like your dad
>>
>>80712333
>The Quran knew about the big bang,
No it doesn't. I don't see how you get the big bang out of splitting the earth and the heavens

>and that all life comes from water.
Not sure what verses you're referencing but it's not hard for humans to realize that water is essential to life own their own. They don't need divine intervention to figure that out.

The Quran does however state:
>the moon and Sun rotate around the earth
>the moon emits light
>stars are missiles used against demons
>there are only 7 planets in the entire universe
>the earth was created in 6 days
>the sun is a disc
>the sun is pure orange
>the sky is a dome that you cannot pass through
>humans were made from clay
>the earth is flat
>the earth is still
>bird flight is a miracle
>ship sailing is a miracle
>humans could once communicate with animals
>ants can talk to themselves
>humans can live for thousands of years
>>
>>80715849
>WE WUZ SCIENTISTS N SHIEET
>>
>>80716055

True. He only raped little girls.
>>
>>80716051
Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.
>>
>>80715750
I KNOW i know you people, you are All muslim in a way or another. SO SHUT UP :) and go spend the afternoon in a better way than this.
WARNING: IF YOU DOESN'T WATCH THE
S U N S E T TODAY YOU ARE A DEGENERATE :)
sincerly, kys
>>
>>80716075

OP utterly BTFO!!!

> MUH SCIENCE QURAN!
>>
>>80715818
I think that might actually be a depiction of Ali ibn Abi Talib? Muslims depicting Muhammed is rather rare.
>>
>cherrypicking dumb posts to reply to

This is why no one takes you seriously. Try and argue against someone who proved you wrong with evidence.

Anyway, the creativity of language and semantics is a wonderful thing. If I read the bible, I guarantee you I can find a passage that reveals how christianity knew of quantum mechanics.

It is the 21st century, knowledge is common and history on things that happened so long ago is pretty objective nowadays. Islam was a religion created to bind the poor and weak and not have to give them food or wealth, using them for your purposes and offering them nothing. It still is.

Arabs and muslims in the west who try to integrate, don't import their filthy culture with them and as such learn the language, get a good job and become decently successful have 0 religion.

Also Mohammed was literally batshit insane and there is plenty of proof for this.
>>
Can all religious people please gather in Jerusalem and Medina...I got 2 nukes here and that would be the perfect use for them.
>>
File: 1468061819507.jpg (208 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
1468061819507.jpg
208 KB, 1032x774
>>80715713
wew lad
>>
>>80715917
The quran is saying that everything was joined together. Everything. The heavens and the earth. This implies everything in between as well. We didn't exist when the earth was made either. We were made way after the earth was made. It's not the same logic that you said. The quran says that the heavens and the earth were torn apart. They were together as one, then they were broken into their separate entities. Just like the big bang.
>>
>>80712333
The quran is like all other religious texts, open to interpretation. There are far older texts, who could describe recent physics and technology if you squint a bit.

Take the Indian epic mahabharata, for example. It describes a war in the heavens, using aircraft, heat seeking missiles and ultimately a nuclear explosion.

Did some ancient civilizations have this kind of technology, or is it more plausible that they just made shit up?

Humans have been modern humans for about 50 000 years. Your less-than-1,5k-year-old child-fucking prophet was most likely full of shit, and your religion is a fucking scam.
>>
File: Satan urinates in ear.png (990 KB, 851x510) Image search: [Google]
Satan urinates in ear.png
990 KB, 851x510
In addition to toilet devils, mudslimes also believe this. Mudslimes are obsessed with toilets, pooping and peeing.
>>
>>80716099
Muslims are not phased by Aisha. The Hadiths recording her age lack authenticity and historians dispute her age being 9. We're alright m8
>>
>>80712715
Wow you should do research. It's from the bible and is talking about how God could walk the earth. As in Adam and Eve time. God when he got bored he came to the earth. After eve ate the apple God split the Heaven and earth so he could not come here anymore. You need to read the bible. You beleive God created the earth and you also believe two atoms hit one another and created the earth. You follow the wrong regllion but you even mess that up it seems
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg (174 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg
174 KB, 1200x1200
>>80716348

> Historians say she could have been 13 so that's not as bad as 9

Riiight...
>>
>>80715123

It came 600 years later? But really, beyond the fact that Islams claimed loads of shit they didn't invent or discover for themsevles, aside a golden age like 1000 years ago, it has been and stays ass-backwards. Honestly it's the only religion I can think of that has actually regressed.

>>80715157

ambiguity is fun.
>>
>>80714698
kill yourself
>>
>>80715750
Look at the fact that anything even exists. Everything had to be created. Think about this please.
>>
>>80715849
>We knew aobut embryology before your "science" did.
nah m8

>We knew that fetuses cling on in the womb.
They don't, they float freely while attached to a cord

>We knew that it is the semen that fertilizes.
Semen doesn't fertilize, sperm does.

>We knew that we were made like a clot.
We aren't.

We knew that we develop in three stages in the womb. All before you retards did.
We don't.
>>
>>80716075
>the moon and Sun rotate around the earth
No http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_104.html rather the Qur'an suggests helio-centrism, since it describes the day and night as moving, not the sun and moon (around the Earth)

>the moon emits light
It actually suggests that the Sun emits light and the moon reflect, previous article explains

>the sky is a dome that you cannot pass through
No it says that the sky is barrier, that will require GREAT POWER to pass through, which is true as breaking out of Earth's gravitational pull requires a lot of power

>humans were made from clay
The Qur'an states the humans were made from Earth, as in materials found in the Earth, which is true

There is nothing extra-terrestrial about our body composition

The rest our completely baseless, and unless you tell me those verses, I can't refute them
>>
>>80716296
So if everything was torn apart, how did stars form? Where does the quran talk about matter? Time? Expansion of the universe?

The bible says we will all find a home in the sky one day, does that mean the bible has predicted space travel and the colonization fo the planets?
>>
>>80716296
>We didn't exist when the earth was made either.
And where we joined together with everything in the big bang?

>The quran says that the heavens and the earth were torn apart.
Which is not what the big bang was. Saying heaven and earth were torn apart implies they both existed but were joined somehow. Which is not what happened.

What does it imply to say that the earth and the heavens were one? how is "the heavens" defined in the quran? Is that everything outside of earth? As in the cosmos?
>>
>>80715849
Even the guys who built stonehenge knew it (stonehenge was a place of worship and were ill people came for treatment - they made complex surgeries there)

The Egyptians knew it, the Greeks knew it, the Babylonians knew it. EVERYONE knew it.Islam was not the first to discover how a new human is created.
>>
Get a load of this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDqmSYSonYw

Meme magic is powerful shit. Kek wills it.
>>
>>80713788

But the fucking guy it's not even debating religion on politics, he's just trying to spread his religious beliefs..
>>
>>80712455
Because you must all die.
>>
>>80716783
This
>>
>>80716523
Semantics and spinning don't prove you right, my friend.

How come the moon overtakes the sun in an eclipes? The article you linked says that does not happen.

All I'm seeing is a loose interpretation based on loose language that doesn't sa76y much.
>>
>>80716497
NotAllMuslims my arse.
>>
>>80716296
hey asswipe, why do you keep avoiding posts like this one>>80716075
>>
>>80712715
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Dude this must be bait? Genesis also talks about separating the heaven and the earth.

Your book is just a copy of the OT, Mohammedised for personal gain.
>>
>>80716497
>Everything had to be created.
If everything had to be created then how was the first thing created?
>>
>>80717034
>>80716497

http://www.nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html
>>
>>80717040
Cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>80717040
Because it was answered well by the australian. You just didn't read his post or lack the sense to understand what he wrote.
>>
Every religion must die. Muslims first.
>>
>>80717142
And yet you seem to ignore all the posts that prove you wrong by pure evidence.

Nice religion you got there. Why doesn't it give you answers to all questions and only to a few?
>>
>>80716232
Second this.
Hes just ignoring posts he cant answer and only disputing the ones he can
>>
>>80713776
>We believe that Jesus is a prophet. Just like Muhammad was.
1. Who prophesied him?
2. What was his prophesy?
3. What public miracles did he perform to show he was the real deal.

It was promised in the Bible that a person who thinks he is talking to an Angel is actually talking to Satan (Angel of Light) and would form a religion of Satan.
>>
>>80717142

yeah sure>>80716945 another ignored post
>>
>>80714590
>"wow if you dont drink water you will die, it must be the source of life"

no shit
>>
>>80717222
Im giving you pure evidence. And you're denying it. Everything was created by God. There can therefore only be one God. If there was more than one, the universe would collapse. If there wasn't a God, the universe would collapse. Look at how plants grow, you think that came from nothing? The you westerners developed microscopes and saw that there is no flaw in any of God's designs even at the minutest level. You saw that there are mechanisms within cells themselves. You think that same from nothing? You were created from nothing and you will die. Do you think you can get away with sin and do whatever you want and that when you die nothing will happen to you and you will not be held accountable for any evil that you may have commited?
>>
>>80716298
This.
>>
File: galen.png (2 MB, 800x1231) Image search: [Google]
galen.png
2 MB, 800x1231
>>
>>80712333
this
Sufism
>>
>>80716523
>the sun is of the day
>the moon is of the night
>the day and night rotate around the earth
>????

>It actually suggests that the Sun emits light and the moon reflect, previous article explains
I dont see where that article explains it so if you could show me that would be nice.
Quran 71:16 tho, "And hath made the moon a light therein, and made the sun a lamp?"

>No it says that the sky is barrier, that will require GREAT POWER to pass through, which is true as breaking out of Earth's gravitational pull requires a lot of power
Quran 2:22 and 21:32

>The Qur'an states the humans were made from Earth, as in materials found in the Earth, which is true
Quran 15:26
>>
>>80717091
>The you westerners developed microscopes and saw that there is no flaw in any of God's designs even at the minutest level.
What are genetic disorders?

Why do you think anyone here things everything came from nothing?

also this >>80717091
>>
>>80717571
>Everything was created by God

I see no evidence.

>If there was more than one, the universe would collapse

I see no evidence of this either.

>Look at how plants grow, you think that came from nothing?

We know how plants grow, they accumualte light, minerals and water from the environment and grow.

>he you westerners developed microscopes and saw that there is no flaw in any of God's designs even at the minutest level

There are plenty of flaws with the design in a cellular level.

> You were created from nothing and you will die.

And go back to nothing

>Do you think you can get away with sin and do whatever you want and that when you die nothing will happen to you and you will not be held accountable for any evil that you may have commited?

There is no evidence to suggest the contrary.

You have offered no evidence whatsoever in your post and have failed to refute all the evidence to the contrary of your religion.

If your religion is so great and it offers you direction, why can't it offer you direction in a simple argument with some random people on the internet?

Why does it lead you to resort to semantics and spinning to try and get your point accross?
>>
>>80717571
>The you westerners developed microscopes and saw that there is no flaw in any of God's designs even at the minutest level.
What are genetic disorders?

Why do you think anyone here things everything came from nothing?

also this >>80717091
>>
>>80717571
Why don't you go fuck yourself sandnigger

if your God is so great why are you born in sandnigger pakistan why non-believers are laughing at you?

If there were a God he is a faggot and I don't care.
>>
Kebabs should get an IP ban.
>>
>>80717834
>>80717946
You are all blind, deaf and dumb. Your hearts are like stone. When you die, don't tell God you weren't warned.
>>
>>80718214
>not an argument
>>
>>80718214
I don't fucking care. If I were made by God why does he made me blind deaf and dumb? Is he a faggot?

> God is almighty
my ass

> Implying I'm terrified

Nope. Han Chinese is the born of Dragon. We don't reply on any faggot god unlike spineless sandniggers who cannot literally count on themselves.

More like your ancestors are niggers who cannot reason and does not have a brain.
>>
>>80712333
Well secured canopy? Pff the universe is objectively expanding faster than light speed and will eventually collapsed into itself. The universe is in a perpetual cycle of birth and death. Your Allah is too small. Your Prophet is just another desert dwelling warlord.

http://phys.org/news/2016-07-big.html
>>
>>80718214
So you give up?
>>
>>80718342
>Nope. Han Chinese is the born of Dragon. We don't reply on any faggot god unlike spineless sandniggers who cannot literally count on themselves.

I, for one, welcome our new chinese overlords.

At least we can fucking reason with you people.
>>
File: 1463640510513.png (96 KB, 671x570) Image search: [Google]
1463640510513.png
96 KB, 671x570
>>80718214
Go kill yourself kebabek Qquran vults it!
>>
>>80718214
>>80718387
Seems like it. He gone full nigger now, just ignoring any of the counter arguments people post.
>Ya all dumb. God real. Ya'll dumb.
>>
>>80712333
>knowledge from the koran and no other had at that time
Fucking little girls and boys is great
Fucking winged unicorns are real
Alter shit people belive in to make em follow you

I dunno m8 your religion is gay
Characters are just there without any depth or growths
Story 3/10 wouldn't recomend it reads like a snipped from a 10y/o after mohamets sexual advances

>Muslim don't eat pig's
>pigs eat everything except pig meat
>pigs don't eat each other
>>
>>80718387
I don't think he was giving up, as quran 2:18 states all non believers are literally deaf, blind, and dumb.

Which is another scientific contradiction if taken literally
>>
File: 1462905230554.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1462905230554.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>80718214
not an argument

Piss off with your Islam. Not only that we don't want it, we dispise it.

Heil Odin.
>>
>>80718214
haha, is this your shameful rage quit after getting BTFO once again?
>>
>>80716051
>>80716142
Respond to this post, you filthy pile of goat shit. Muhammad claimed the sun rose from a spring of water, quit playing dumb.
>>
>>80718501
>>80718570
>replying with rage and stupidity to soemone to prove he is filled with rage and stupidity

Don't be that faggot.
>>
If you actually read the quaran and look at it in context of when it was written and for what purpose it very obviously becomes clear that it was just aping off the other judeocentric texts while throwing in a lot more references and decrees that would make it easier to unify a specific group of people that already existed
Mohammad had to bring together some hundreds of scattered tribes that had a similar culture and did so by using 1. A 'holy text' that already has proven to work spectacularly 2. A timeframe in which coming up with new judeocentric religions was all the rage and 3. Spinning it and filling it with references to folklore and common agreed cultural norms that were already existent in the pre-existing middle eastern tribes

I don't say this to complain- power to him or whoever wrote it, it worked spectacularly and was an impressive feat unifying such a squabbling assortment, but don't try and say it was some super unique document
>>
>>80718758
You're missing the point that it was created to unify a hungry, poor people by offering them something other than their basic needs and somehow having them ALL work towards the needs and wishes of the one who rules over them by offering them literally nothing in return.

And it's STILL working.

Wonderful invention. We should learn from it.
>>
File: pape-playn.png (201 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
pape-playn.png
201 KB, 620x387
>>80718738
If person is raging and stupid, most likely he can only understand rage and stupidity.
>>
>>80718936
So you are literally advocating stooping down to the level of a devoted muslim pakistani?
>>
>>80718727
Imagine being deeply religious and living in a country where people are routinely stoned to death for allegedly speaking against the quran. Imagine the amount of cognitive dissonance people would be willing to internally justify.

He probably read the post, realised he didn't have a good answer then his brain simply did not allow him to think about the topic any further for fear of potentially weakening his faith somehow. His brain simply can't allow himself to think about something that might make him wonder if the quran is not perfect, because it knows the dire effects thinking something like that would have on his life.
>>
>>80718895
Oh I agree, I think it goes without saying that the proof is in the pudding as far as staying power. I'm just referring to the context in which it was written.
>>
File: skinhead-pepe.jpg (25 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
skinhead-pepe.jpg
25 KB, 396x385
>>80718971
Kill the infidels
The world is full
>>
>>80712990
You lost the original after Moe died and just sort of started your own collection of fanfics. You fought wars over it and still do to this day.

It doesn't really matter what you believe, you'll always be niggers. Also arabs consider you shit, you'll never be as good as them.
>>
>>80718352
Human life is too short to assert both claims
>>
>>80719084
Congratulations, you are muslim.
>>
LATVIAN AND LITHUANIAN PAGANISM IS TRUE RELGION YOU PATHETIC FUCK

Praise Pērkons, I'll head out to my sacred grove now, go die you stupid monotheists
>>
>>80712333

Why did God give his final revelation to Arabs? Why is this final revelation written in Arabic? Was it God's plan that Arabs should deliver his message by building themselves a huge Arab Empire?

Genuinely asking btw. I want to know what non-Arab mulsims think of this. Ever notice that all of these semitic religions put their tribe as the chosen people.

Arabs and Jews. Bad news.
>>
>>80712333
>Islam is the true religion
Man, aren't you just extremely lucky to be born in a country where everyone else happens to agree with. Because having a different opinion is taboo and practically illegal. Aren't you so very lucky to be born into a family where literally everyone happened to believe in the "one true religion".
>>
File: reeeeeeeee.jpg (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee.jpg
4 KB, 225x224
>>80719235
ayyyy lmao
nooooooooooooooo
>>
>>80719299
You hold the same beliefs and morals as a muslim man.

The visage of the man in the sky he believes in is meaningless.

You are muslim.
>>
>>80718214
Your religion is toxic. I don't care if you're peaceful or not. Every Muslims deserves a bullet
>>
File: 1468321178360.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1468321178360.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>>80719522
B-but I believe in tooth fairies and goblins.
How you can judge my morals on that?
Why you are so racist?
>>
>>80719040
I almost feel sorry for the inbred faggot.
>>
File: 1457121848347.gif (439 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457121848347.gif
439 KB, 640x360
ITT Jihad Jimmy getting BTFO
>>
>>80718427

Until the state demands a harvest of white organs.
>>
>>80718540
I thought there was no room for individual interpretation. Wasn't it meant to be taken literally?
Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.