[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BND spying on NATO and EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: nn20130308b3a-870x408.jpg (51 KB, 870x408) Image search: [Google]
nn20130308b3a-870x408.jpg
51 KB, 870x408
https://www.rt.com/news/350643-germany-snooping-eu-nato/
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/spionage-bnd-hoerte-befreundete-regierungen-ab-14335051.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
>>
Since american and french (?) agencies admited to spying on us, it only seems fair.

I'm actually kind of amazed that the BND is capable of spying anything. They used to be such a joke for decades but for the last two they pull off one stunt after the other. Pretty interesting.
>>
>>80709934
Offcorse they do. Russian spys are still active.

Leaks have to be closed.
>>
>rt.com

Sage
>>
>>80710319
The BND carefully maintained that image of being a joke, even if it was never true.

After all, no one will really care what a bunch of supposedly gullible morons are doing at work.
>>
>>80710496

Haven't thought of it this way. Even better if that they managed to trick the public opinion on them for so long.
>>
>>80709934
Everyone spies on everybody.
>>
>>80710395
faz.net is a very good source. They check before they publish.

>>80710595
To have the public image of being an incompetent ragtag group of know-nothings is the greatest compliment you can make to an intelligence service.

The question is what capabilities do they really have.
A few years ago they predicted that Assad's regime would fall because they had precise information about the infrastructure of Syria and how much Assad can supply in food and so on. And they found it to be inadequate. However, since millions of people fled the country it was still sufficient, then.
That's pretty >duh isn't it? What a bunch of idiots. But you have to ask yourself if that was the legend they let go out or if it was really the information they gave to the government. Regarding the shitshow Germany is in right now it could very well be that they are idiots.
>>
Everybody is spying on everybody, what else is new?
>>
>>80709934
HAY GUYS, DID YOU KNOW THE SKY IS BLUE?
>>
File: 1465877226857.png (450 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1465877226857.png
450 KB, 512x512
>>80714866
and I'm spying on them
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.