[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that European Science and CERN are Fucked thanks to Brexit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: col0014.jpg (35 KB, 509x418) Image search: [Google]
col0014.jpg
35 KB, 509x418
Now that European Science and CERN are Fucked thanks to Brexit. Is it possible we can we get a petition to reopen the Superconducting Super Collider in Texas? #MakeAmericanScienceGreatAgain.
>>
>>80709729

Why do you Type like a nigger?

o right

>51% white
>>
>>80709729
I bet you masturbate to Black Science Man.
>>
According to Dr. Comic Sans:

>Many people have expressed their concerns about the consequences of yesterday’s vote in the UK for CERN, and for the UK’s relationship with CERN. CERN is an intergovernmental organisation subject to its own treaty. We are not part of the European Union, and several of our Member States, including Switzerland, in which we are headquartered, are not EU Members. Britain’s membership of CERN is not affected by the UK electorate’s vote to leave the European Union. We look forward to continuing the very constructive relationship we have shared with the UK, one of our founding members, long into the future.
>
>CERN was founded on the principle of international collaboration, and our success over the years is built on that. We will continue to work proactively to encourage ever-greater international collaboration in particle physics, and to help ensure that the UK continues to play a very active role.
>>
>>80710154
Petition to have a referendum on whether we should leave CERN or not.
>>
KEK's plans:
http://www.kek.jp/en/NewsRoom/Release/20160106140000/
>>
>>80711041
Saving money from that research is the stupidest, most inbred choice you can possibly make.
>>
America should build the first muon collider.
>>
>>80709729
>a portion of it will have to be in Oklahoma
The only way I would e okay with that is if it opened a black hole and sucked Oklahoma right off this planet.
>>
>>80711041
why would you possibly want to leave CERN?
>>
>>80709729
>Fucked thanks to Brexit
If the union is so fragile that the withdrawal of a single country turns everything to shit, then it wasn't a good union in the first place.

I don't remember the UK being pivotal or central to the success of CERN.
>>
>>80709729
NO NO NO ALL OF THEM MUST BE DESTROYED
>>
>>80713729

because akhmed needs more benefits.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.