[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pol, can concertedly try to become the 'jews'?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1467612427803-1.png (24 KB, 1320x127) Image search: [Google]
1467612427803-1.png
24 KB, 1320x127
Seriously, can we?

like, look at this:
>1. we are isolated from the rest,
>2. we are pretty cabalistic
>3. most of us are young, the future is ours
>4. we want to see the destruction of the world around us.
>5. many of us participate in schemes to see the downfall of outside society.

i dunno whatelse.
>>
>>80708039

Good goy. Yes, you are a jew as well. Make sure you post about it from your easily traceable computer.

[rubbing intensifies]
>>
We are doing it already. The problem is CNN, the CIA and the FBI are among us. So we are not completely "isolated". Whowever, our memes are powerful, and unironically are changing a lot of things, like supporting Trump and Brexit.
>>
>>80708039
We are the /pol/ diaspora and moot is YHWH
>>
>>80708039
Yeah. Like your image says, we already have.
>>
>>80708721
we need rituals. a esoteric order isn't fun without rituals.
>>
>>80709006

We already have rituals, you pagan bastard. Praise Kek!
>>
File: prof-chaos.jpg (55 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
prof-chaos.jpg
55 KB, 480x360
>>80708039

>that screencap
>>
>>80709195
Please direct me to literature.

I know of repeating integers. but I need more rituals in my life to better connect to Kek. I cannot even afford the statue to build my shrine.
>>
>>80709321

Literature? I do not think we have those yet. Maybe we should start writing His word, His messages, His signs, so that Leafposters like yourself could try and fathom powers greater than themselves.
>>
File: Anonykek.png (2 MB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
Anonykek.png
2 MB, 565x800
>>80709321
just meme it
>>
File: TOPflag.png (108 KB, 1404x900) Image search: [Google]
TOPflag.png
108 KB, 1404x900
>>80708039
i want to start an organization, a new group, that completely obliterates black lives matter, and kills feminism, but i want to lead a small army, a want to command my people like:
>A3, run to building 4 and throw the incendiaries
>A4, after A3 is done throwing the incendiaries, light the fire works i gave you, they will be mistaken as gun shots, it will cause panic, and they wont be able to hunt down A3
Then, after all that, I make a great speech, telling the USA that we are tired of BLM, and it must be removed, it must no longer exist, and in the back, i have these huge pic related flags behind me, a birth of a rebellion
>>
>>80709445
Someone did, but the post was deleted by the mods. it was one of the first kek worship threads on pol. The christians on here hated it, they informed their fellow anons that the repeating integers meant nothing. it happened every 10 posts.

They insisted it was stupid to witness the integers and the kek, and that all of us testifying about our witnessing were autistic degenerates.

then a blessed anon posted the story of kek, with moot and kek being both alpha and omega. it was our origin story. then some faggot alt-right cucks got pissed and tried to co-opt it. Almost every week I've been searching trying to find this literature about Kek. To this day I can't find it but the impression it has left, it turned me into a believer.
>>
>>80709672
>self-appointed leader of unwarranted importance.

wrong website anon
>>
>>80708039
Pol is full of autistics and retards with no self awareness. People in here struggle to get jobs and women, let alone emulating the Jewish cabal. if my comment offends you then you're one of the autistic losers I'm talking about.
>>
>>80709789
sorry, im a little sleep deprived anon, what do u mean by that? what should i do?
>>
>>80709749

I strongly believe that Checking Digits is a ritual in itself, which is the conceited origin of Kek.
>>
>>80709842
Worship kek, be witness to his greatness and provide testimony of what you see. If you want to be a leader, you are a cuck who just wants to worship the greatness of your own shadow.
>>
>>80709957
It's how he works, and how we know anything about him. It's one of the easiest rituals one can engage in to witness Kek.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.