[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beijing South China Sea claims rejected by court
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 3f07305e.jpg (72 KB, 622x473) Image search: [Google]
3f07305e.jpg
72 KB, 622x473
An international tribunal has ruled against Chinese claims to rights in South China Sea, backing a case brought by the Philippines.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-36771749
>>
>>80707788

I don't give a fuck about those flips islands. Fight your own war you 3rd world niggers.
>>
>>80707788
So what is Japan going to do about it?
>>
>>80708225
There is a same issue between Japan and China in the East China Sea.
And Japanese oil tankers pass through the South China Sea when they go to the Middle East Asia.
So the judgment is also very important for Japan.
>>
>>80707788
(((international))) tribunal
>>
>>80708927
But China is not going to abide by it. So what is Japan going to do to enforce it?

Your neighbor, your problem...right?
>>
>>80709020
Your problem as well seeing as you cut Japans dick and testicles off a few years ago and decided to act as a strap on for them.
>>
File: 033854.jpg (42 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
033854.jpg
42 KB, 500x472
>>80709020
>>
Kek. Fuck China! HAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>80707788
>(((international)))"""""law"""""
>>
>>80707788
>Western "international" court in Hague rules against independent China and in favor of uS vassal
Wow, I didn't see this coming at all.
>>
>>80707930
thread
>>
>>80709332
Like we dont see what you doing.

Its getting colder each day. But you are used to it.

Cold and darknes. Russias frends.
>>
((("de hague")))
>>
>>80709332
Will Russia side with China?
>>
>>80709525
thats the only strategic move
>>
WW3 when??!!

>Hague

FUCK
>>
>>80709525
Probably it would be the same position China took in regards to Crimean reunification. Vaguely friendly neutrality.
>>
>>80709648
>yfw europe triggering ww again like the old times
>>
International law is a meme, when China decides to print a gazillion submarines then their will becomes law.
>>
>>80707930
We even gave you land here you white dipshits
>>
>>80707930
This is your war you stupid fuck. That trade lane is worth more than five trillion dollars annualy and the depths of that sea enable the Chinese to get their nuclear subs into the pacific and within striking range of America.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.