[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Austria YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 16
File: 325235.png (443 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
325235.png
443 KB, 620x349
http://www.krone.at/Oesterreich/Taeter_geohrfeigt_Anzeige_gegen_Onkel_des_Opfers-Maedchen_belaestigt-Story-519481

>17 year old Afghan rapefugee tries to sexually assault 10 year old girl
>her uncle slaps him in the face when he notices it
>her uncle is now being charged for physical assault
>>
>>80707215
>her uncle is now being charged for physical assault
Good, he needs to learn respect other people's culture.
>>
>>80707215
>rapefugee is under arrest
>uncle slapped him afterwards, it's not self defense
>judge will drop all charges anyway

r u retarded?
>>
File: 1430038066847.webm (3 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
1430038066847.webm
3 MB, 568x320
>>80708207
why does "le most powerful race" always side with mudshits?
>>
>>80708207
that's not how it happened, you shouldn't always trust google translate
>>
>>80707215
you just need to put a maple leaf between your flag and everything you think is bad is now normal
>>
>>80708339
All rapefugees should be gassed, don't get me wrong - but propaganda is stupid
>>
File: This-Is-What-Winning-Looks-Like.png (242 KB, 644x388) Image search: [Google]
This-Is-What-Winning-Looks-Like.png
242 KB, 644x388
>>80708339
>>80708207
>>
>>80707215
i thought i was a minion-pride rally
>>
>>80708417
Ich bin Österreicher und weiss was die Kronenzeitung ist.
>>
>>80707215
>her uncle slaps him in the face when he notices it

But that's wrong.

He slapped him after his niece told him about the incident.
Clean case of battery.
>>
>>80707215
>>
>>80708576
Sheep.
>>
>>80709082
it was absolute justified,
if someones child gets molested it reasonable that they get angry.
>>
>>80707215

This doesnt matter.

He will get a small fine and maybe some community work.

This is good for the public to see. This heats up the situation more.
>>
>>80709438
oi vey goy, can you honestly tell us you've never had a "sexual emergency" and grabbed the nearest 10 year old girl? You Germans are very racist...
>>
>>80709438
Understandable, but absolutely not justified.

The act of harassment was already done and over. The physical attack was vigilantism.

Either we adhere to the rule of law or we turn into rapefugees ourselves.
>>
>>80709598
A good look at this post reveals how the kikes have destroyed us. No more common sense, just "if you do Y you're just as bad as Z" garbage.
>>
>>80709713
An eye for an eye worked so good in Dallas and Ferguson, didn't it?
>>
>>80709598
>Either we adhere to the rule of law

All that makes you is a slave
>>
>>80709713
>>80709821

I bet you are the type of person who thinks that the blacks getting shot by the cops were in the wrong amirite?
>>
Well, hope things like this will translate in more vote for Hofer in October.
>>
>>80709902
Just fucking put a maple leaf on your flag already you cuck.
>>
>>80709598
>Understandable, but absolutely not justified.
I can't tell if you're trolling or really have no balls. In the US last year, we had 2 cases of a guy catching someone screwing around with his daughter and beating him to death and no charges.
One was a mexican, but then again they have a culture where they think it's perfectly fine to fuck their own daughters in the ass.
>>
>>80709902
You tell me what sort of person has no right to self-defense, no right to carry arms, no right to protect their family/property, and must only take what the state allots you
>>
>>80710026
>catching someone screwing around with his daughter

That's the difference. The guy caught the criminal while committing the crime. Not minutes later, when everything was over.

The former is (self-)defense, the latter is murder.

lern2law
>>
Good, let these things keep happening.

Heil Hofer
>>
>>80710080

>Holy mental gymnastics batman.

So did the black man who legally carried a gun deserve to defend himself?

Is that your point?
>>
>>80709598
>Either we adhere to the rule of law or we turn into rapefugees ourselves.

still better to be a white nigger then a cuck
>>
>>80710138

Du verschwendest deine Zeit Kamerad.

Diese ungebildeten Affen sind nicht in der Lage ihre Emotionen von Logik und Pragmatismus zu differenzieren.

Wie du richtig behauptest. Im Moment wo wir das Gesetz missachten und Selbstjustiz ausüben, sind wir nicht besser als die Immigranten.
>>
>>80710138
the law is retarted in this regard. European laws regarding selfdefence are retarded in general (eg. if your dog bites a burgler or you attack him you are in the wrong). We need castle doctrine
>>
>>80710489

>says the white nigger

Shocker.
>>
Can't the fucking pendulum start swinging the other direction already
>>
>>80710606

>says the cuck

At least Im not a cuck. Enjoy Achmeds cock cuckie. Europe was build on war and will to power and you moralfags with universal morality are destroing it.

>>80710568
Es ist Logisch und Pragmatisch im einiger selbsinterres arbeiter. Sie, die dumme Gutmenschen sind Emotional, weil sie wollen zum ihre Universalmoralitat und Gesetz sticken, euch wann es gegen ouch sind.
>>
Uncle Fritzl just wanted to make sure he's the only one who gets to molest his niece.
>>
>>80710597
How is this even possible? Does the state assume that the home isn't yours either?

>>80709082
Was the rapefugee already in cuffs? Because that could get the austrian in trouble. Otherwise no.
>>
File: (you)2.gif (415 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
(you)2.gif
415 KB, 480x238
>>80711127

tl:dr

Dont talk to me white nigger.
>>
>>80707215
>Austria
>Uncle
>10 year old
Uncle just didn't want to share
>>
File: popoopooo.png (92 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
popoopooo.png
92 KB, 220x229
>>80711416
>implying I would need to talk to you at liberation day
>>
>>80711127
habla ingles?
>>
>>80708417

>>80708692

rekt.
>>
>>80711408
they say muh human life > property. even if the human is piece of trash. There was even that bongistan article when homeowner needed to remove pool or something, because it was dangerous to potential burglers
>>
>>80711416
Is this the you rage you lose thread?
Because i lost hard at this faggot's self-destructing arrogance.
>>
>>80711793

You mean the day where Croatia becomes our bitch again?

>>80712084

Did I trigger your sensibilities?
>>
>>80711968
Bongs are terminally ill of ethical cancer.
>>
>>80711968
But if human life is valuable and someone is threatening to extinguish human life, then doesn't that require defense of life?

>dad told me about similar laws in the past, some politicians were getting shot by angry wives for fucking mistresses and wives would claim they were frightened for their own safety when husband stumbled into home drunk.
>it was explained by a sheriff(to my dad) that you should buy a cheap, large knife at a thrift store, clean off fingerprints, and keep it in a sealed bag inside the house.
>when you shot the robber, place knife in hand so their DNA was on the weapon
>no charges by sheriff
>>
>>80709713
>>80709821
>>80710026

>North Americans are totalitarian minded

Lel. Every time.
>>
>>80712512
You can't take over countries with muskets and horses anymore ahmed.
>>
>>80709364
looking at their women I can understand why they'd do it with sheep, honestly
>>
>>80712512
>cant keep control over some mudshits
>think he can have empire back

slavs would just overflow your country and take control over it tho, it was allready happening in AH

and

>implying Im Croatian

there is just nothing better then shitposting under foreign flag and nice sea view
>>
>>80712864

>Macedonia unironically calling Germanic people "Ahmed"

Oh how have the once mighty fallen.
>>
>>80707215
so how would we go about approaching such situation where women/children are harassed? there is also laws that differ between countries and possibly areas inside countries

>if you are alone and you see rape at night, it almost given that you can go moonman on the rapist. ofc today your movements are tracked through modern phones, so they might know it was you if you carry phone. also if you lack physical strength you might still end up in disadvantage, even if you manage to suprise the rapist

>if there is a lot of people and laws are strick, its probably easier to pull the woman/child away from the molester, however as often the conflict continues, i would say provoking them to attack first is plausable if you can also dodge the first strike. then you can continue to cause mental damage if you can pin the rapist down. i say id be good if you could destroy the rapist, but having many people as witnesses mean you have to stick mostly on dealing mental damage

>if you are in area with lots of nigs and arabs, you can expect them all to come on to you. if there is genue woman/child in need of assistance, no matter what, get the woman/child off from the molester and aim to move away from that area unnoticed and fast. they say telling police wont help, but every report as itself helps the statistics, even if police never look into the crime itself
>>
>>80710597
>the law is retarted in this regard. European laws regarding selfdefence are retarded in general (eg. if your dog bites a burgler or you attack him you are in the wrong).
Speak for your own system... Both of the things you say are wrong.
>We need castle doctrine
Only means you'd have no duty to retreat, right? You don't have that currently in the Netherlands, Germany and problably other countries with a Germanic legal tradition.

>>80711968
>There was even that bongistan article when homeowner needed to remove pool or something, because it was dangerous to potential burglers

Britain is retarded, but is by no means the norm for Europe. Thankfully.
>>
>>80710597
Honestly the best thing if you get a criminal in your home is to defend yourself and never report it to the police.
>>
>>80712670
yeah but you must prove your life was in danger
>>
>>80712941

>hes so beta and on the spectrum that he prefers to shitpost with strangers on the internet than to talk to some slav qts on the beach

Du tust mir echt Leid Junge.
>>
File: 1468020095725.jpg (161 KB, 908x889) Image search: [Google]
1468020095725.jpg
161 KB, 908x889
>>80709438

Violence is NEVER justified.

He should have called the authorities. The unarmed police would have been there in ten to fifteen minutes.

Remember, if you hit rapists or stop them, they win.
>>
>>80713052

In Germanic systems you only need to prove you reasonably feared for your life.. If in the end it turns out you weren't actually ever in danger, but could reasonably fear for your safety (or that of others, or your goods) anyway, that's a justification for acting violently.

>article related
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/03/two_alleged_robbers_shot_dead/

You can even shoot people dead under certain circumstances, and have it be justified. In this case the gun wasn't even legally owned.
>>
>>80713057
>Going to the beach at 14:00

Now you're just asking for trouble.
>>
>>80713074

The rape never took place though.. That's why he's being charged. Because there wasn't actually an assault in progress when he slapped the kid.
>>
>>80713057
>wasting time on vaginal jew

NORMIE REEEEEEE
>>
>>80707215
>preventing crime is illegal
>but only if a criminal isn't white
Good job, Austria?
>>
>>80713074
>Violence is NEVER justified.
This meme, oh god it's triggering me. I want to rage so hard when I hear a faggot say this. The fuckers on tv keep repeating it, acting as though police are never violent(tip: they're always violent and it's usually justified).

>>80713052
But that's why you have the big, scary knife.
>>
>>80709598
But the Rule of Law has been changed to be against us. When the rapefugees can freely rape children without being punished, the rule of law no longer works and we need to take matter into our own hands.
>>
>>80713182
Our system is similar to german. The dog case was said to me by a law student, but Im not sure how would it actually go.

Yes, you can act in self defence but need to prove there was at least an suspicion thet he may endanger you and it dont apply to goods. You cant shoot/stab nigger for stealing TV, he must at least run on you for it.
>>
>>80708692
kek
>>
>>80709598
but the rule of law only applies to us, it doesn't apply to the inbreds crossing our border illegally and it doesn't apply to our politicians who allowed this to happen, so why should I give a fuck, fuck laws and shit.
>>
>>80713333
quads of truth. Although planting evidence can be risky.
>>
>>80707215
let this be a lesson if some one is trying to rape some one else you are suppose to rape the raper. at the very least your suppose to grind your dick on their ass crack and call them your dirty little girl
>>
>>80709598
THE LAW THE LAW
>>
File: 1467933761604.png (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467933761604.png
66 KB, 600x600
>>80713655

>MFW the anti-immigrant party loses the Austrian elections by 0.0000000000000001% of the vote...... AGAIN.

>So progressive and tolerant!2
>>
>>80707215
Should've punched him instead.
>>
File: UK to Austria.png (48 KB, 780x671) Image search: [Google]
UK to Austria.png
48 KB, 780x671
>>80707215
Österreich, you have my sword and my shield.
I swear on Her Majesty that I will protect your nation from the savages.

I'm checking out the prices of flights right now. £88 is the cheapest I can find. Pic is the cheapest I can find.
>>
>>80713537
>Our system is similar to german. The dog case was said to me by a law student, but Im not sure how would it actually go.

In Dutch law, if a dog bites someone you're liable for the dog's actions... But if you yourself had been justified in hitting the person your dog bit (a burglar or someone else you'd defend yourself from) the dog's actions are considered justified as well. So a guard dog doing his job would not be a problem.

>Yes, you can act in self defence but need to prove there was at least an suspicion thet he may endanger you
Which is, at least in the Netherlands, easy when the altrication takes place in your house or place of business. You're not expected to flee your own property to avoid a physical confrontation.
> and it dont apply to goods.
It does here
>You cant shoot/stab nigger for stealing TV, he must at least run on you for it.

You can't just shoot or stab somebody in the back if he makes off with your TV here, you need to use reasonable and proportional force.. But if you're trying to stop him, and he fights you, the law does not prevent you from hitting him with a chair to stop his resistance. Especially if he's a big guy..

Obviously you shouldn't stomp his skull to a mush when he's already on the ground, but you can definitely stop someone by force if they've taken your property.

>Artikel 41
>1.Niet strafbaar is hij die een feit begaat, geboden door de noodzakelijke verdediging van eigen of eens anders lijf, eerbaarheid of goed tegen ogenblikkelijke, wederrechtelijke aanranding.

'Not punishable is he who commits an act required by the necessary defense of his own or other's, body, honor or goods, against an immediate illegal assault'.

[cont for paragraph 2 of article]
>>
File: 1468262040644.gif (685 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1468262040644.gif
685 KB, 547x471
>>80713860
>mfw there are irregularities again
>mfw they we will have to repeat the vote again
Greens are already going broke over this
>>
>>80713955

>2 Niet strafbaar is de overschrijding van de grenzen van noodzakelijke verdediging, indien zij het onmiddellijk gevolg is geweest van een hevige gemoedsbeweging, door de aanranding veroorzaakt.

'Not punishable is crossing over the boundaries of necessary defense, if this is the immediate result of intense emotions, caused by the assault in question'

Meaning if you're very afraid, or you panic and fuck someone up more than you maybe should have that, while not considered justified, will still mean you won't get prosecuted because you're deemed to be sort of temporarily insane ('ontoerekeningsvatbaar') meaning they cannot attribute your criminal act to you, because the attack on your safety caused you to temporatily be of unsound mind.

Note this DOES NOT apply if you say you were angry at the attacker. It's only meant for people that panic due to fear, not people that just want to crush people out of revenge.
>>
File: 1456551879480.jpg (53 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1456551879480.jpg
53 KB, 500x581
>>80713955
>dog's actions are considered justified
>>
>>80713535
>When the rapefugees can freely rape children without being punished
That's the main issue in the current Age of Lawlessness.
We got plenty of laws, but nobody wants to enforce them because of political correctness.

Damn shame.
>>
>>80714078
That's how the FPÖ handles their critics: Dragging them to court and driving them into bankruptcy with all the lawyer-bills.

KEK
>>
>>80713955
>honor
now that seems like a bit of a sticky wicket

could the guy in OPs story just claim that his family honor had been insulted and walk?
>>
>>80708692
What is it then? Is it a tabloid shitpaper? Got any other sources on this btw? (I can understand Deutsch a bt, but wouldn't know how to google for German articles)
>>
>>80714626

Ah, I forgot to mention. Honor these days is interpreted in case law as meaning sexual honor, which makes it more or less redundant, as you cannot really rape or sexually assault someone without assaulting/harming their body. Though I suppose in the context of OPs story, if the father had walked in on the man touching his 12 year old daughter inappropriately he could definitely rely on that provision, and if he'd go to far in his defense by beating the guy silly he might be able to rely on Paragraph 2: >>80714161

The MAIN issue in the case from the OP is however, that the 'immediate' requirement would not be fulfilled.. Under Dutch case law, the defense needs to follow IMMEDIATELY on the actual assault. You can't go and find your daughters assailent after she tells you of it and beat him the fuck up. That's not an immediate defense against an assault, that's basically revenge or vigilantism.
>>
>>80709598
Nah, a decent judge would see it as the man lost his emotions in the moment and can't be hold accountable for that small outburst.
We all know the refugee will be let off with no problems anyway, so to then say "yeah but we HAVE to punish the man, it was totally not self defense" that's just adding insult to injury.
>>
>>80709598
Nah, a decent judge would see it as the man lost his emotions in the moment and can't be hold accountable for that small outburst.
We all know the refugee will be let off with no problems anyway, so to then say "yeah but we HAVE to punish the man, it was totally not self defense" that's just adding insult to injury.
>>
File: 1468021037344.jpg (128 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1468021037344.jpg
128 KB, 640x640
>>80715361

>Belgium

>Only courts are those that dispense Sharia justice.
>>
File: americanfreedom.jpg (277 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
americanfreedom.jpg
277 KB, 1280x960
>>80715756

>America
>Meme on others because self reflection hurts too much
>>
>>80715012
yeah, intentional or not, it feels like they are rubbing it in and then they turn around and bitch about getting truckloads of hate mail, I remember reading an article about police officers getting depressions over the amount and content of letters and e-mails they get, also German mayors get apparently constant shit too, yet they still can't really understand why for some reason.
>>
File: 1468044157638.gif (3 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1468044157638.gif
3 MB, 480x480
>>80715852

Easy, Russia.
>>
>>80709514
this. the more this stuff happens the more people become angry like us
>>
>>80715852
so where are the fireworks in toothpaste land made? are you even allowed to buy fireworks?
>>
>>80707215
>17 year old
They are ALL 17.
Dude is probably 35.
>>
File: Cobra6 (1).jpg (149 KB, 750x564) Image search: [Google]
Cobra6 (1).jpg
149 KB, 750x564
>>80716743
>so where are the fireworks in toothpaste land made?
Mostly asia/China as well I'd imagine.. Increasingly in Europe in recent years though as EU safety standards are increasingly strict.
>are you even allowed to buy fireworks?
Yeah, though most catagories of fireworks are only allowed to be sold from 27 december through 31 december for the New Year celebration, and you may only light most fireworks on the 31st of Dec and 1st of Jan.

That said, EU open markets mean I could order pic related from Poland right now and blow shit up. This stuff is formally not legal in this country, but it's impossible to enfoce it as you can just order it from other EU countries.

http://www.bombashop.com/en/product/649,cobra-ce-5-pcs

Not sure if the site is legit, there are some fake ones out to entrap would-be fireworks buyers.. But you get the idea.
>>
>>80717230
>bombashop
kek
>>
>>80717230
Not for long if GL/PvdA/D66 get their way.

The call for a complete ban is getting louder every year.
>>
>>80717375
>Not for long if GL/PvdA/D66 get their way.

They won't.

>The call for a complete ban is getting louder every year.

It isn't. It's just that Groenlinks pushes and hoaxes it harder every year.. Besides, most actually interesting fireworks have been illegal for as long as I can remember, but that doesn't stop every fucking 15 year old from having a gorillion kilotons of explosives available every year around NYE... If you walk around this city in December you'd think there was a war on.
>>
>>80717646
>It's just that Groenlinks pushes and hoaxes it harder every year
And that's how you get things banned.

See Zwarte Piet, 90% of the people think he's fine, yet the screaming minority gets him changed anyway.
>>
>>80715852
you are a rape ghetto for the muslims though. Some of us will survive to rule over the mexicans invading us.
You'll be beheaded by the caliphate.
>>
File: sinterklaas_zwaaien.jpg (400 KB, 747x500) Image search: [Google]
sinterklaas_zwaaien.jpg
400 KB, 747x500
>>80717823
>And that's how you get things banned.

Name 1 thing that got banned like that.. Bonus points if it's something people actually care about. I remember the ban on psychocative mushrooms, which only got passed because literally nobody gave a shit beyond a few hippies... When it comes to fireworks however, the vast majority of people don't support banning it.

>See Zwarte Piet, 90% of the people think he's fine, yet the screaming minority gets him changed anyway.

But he's still around. The screaming minority, though louder in recent years, has been around for a decade, and still Piet isn't gone... He'll also never get actually banned, because Sinterklaas is not a government sanctioned thing, but a folk tradition. Only the people can change folk traditions.
>>
>>80718002
>you are a rape ghetto for the muslims though.
[citation needed]
>Some of us will survive to rule over the mexicans invading us.
>You'll be beheaded by the caliphate.
Lmao, nice memes lad.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.