[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, how is this so red pilled? They straight up made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Holy shit, how is this so red pilled?

They straight up made the pigs muslim invaders.
>>
>>80705221
They weren't financed by (((Hollywood))).
>>
>>80705221
Not this stupid movie again.

If you actually watched it, the pigs represented white European colonialist/explorers that are is search of the spices (eggs) that the peaceful natives (birds) have. The pigs obviously plunder the poor native birds of everything then go back to their rich, sophisticated homeland. If you don't believe me just look at how technologically superior the pigs are compared to the birds. The pigs have an air force while the most the birds have is a slingshot and that was given to them by the pigs.

I'd love to stay and argue, but I really have to go to sleep. If this thread is still alive in the morning I will come back. But good night /pol/ for now.
>>
>>80706038

Apparently there was a sticker in the pig village with that "Coexist" thing written in religious symbols, except only the crescent moon is a religious symbol on that one.
>>
>>80705221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC-mjpSsAes
>>
>>80705517
It was financed by the Finnish guys who own the franchise as far as I know
>>
File: 1468023707780.jpg (50 KB, 433x469) Image search: [Google]
1468023707780.jpg
50 KB, 433x469
>>80706038
>If this thread is still alive in the morning I will come back
i'm sorry, what?
>>
>>80706629

Man go to bed. Man post in thread tomorrow if thread not kill.
>>
File: 1467942455198.jpg (98 KB, 480x353) Image search: [Google]
1467942455198.jpg
98 KB, 480x353
>>80705221
whats angry birds? thats old, forget that game we pokemon now!
LOOK AT POKEMON!
ANGRY BIRDS IS DEAD LOOK AT THE POKEMON! YOU CAN CATCH THEM!
>>
>>80706038
You are so fucking wrong. Why are you lying?
>>
File: 1463962763479.jpg (513 KB, 923x599) Image search: [Google]
1463962763479.jpg
513 KB, 923x599
>>80706038
>I'd love to stay and argue
no you fucking don't
you just don't wanna get btfo

you're looking at the world through a piece of toilet paper roll
you can try and twist this movie into whatever else you want in the end your just a falselfagging muslim defender
blm get out lmao
>>
>>80706038
Nah

The pigs were muslim invaders and literally stole the native populations "balls" (eggs) from them. The pigs used racism as a shaming method to shut down Reds attempts to raise suspicion (white guilt). The colours of the three main birds make up the German flag.

You can interpret it as colonialist symbolism but the absolute majority of knowledgable vieweta see the movie as a satirical expression of the current refugee/shitskin exodus problem in the west.
>>
>>80706038
The Muslim imagery and stuff like 'hamnesty international' is a bit too strong to convince me of that. Even if it is about colonialism though, the messages of "fuck the invaders, fight back, don't trust foreigners, immigration = bad, homogeneity = good" are still there, which is redpilled regardless.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.