[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes Trump such a better candidate than clinton?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: trumpsoon.jpg (308 KB, 1040x773) Image search: [Google]
trumpsoon.jpg
308 KB, 1040x773
What makes Trump such a better candidate than clinton?
>>
>>80704837
He's not

He is under qualified and has already proven himself to be a con artist with the Trump university scandal and his multiple bankruptcies, Anyone with a brain will vote for Clinton
>>
Nothing. Trump even said Hillary would be a good president.

>Donald Trump Said Hillary Clinton Would ‘Make a Good President’ in 2008
http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-said-hillary-clinton-would-make-a-good-president-in-2008-1468281714
>>
>>80704837
hes not a globalist end of story
>>
Wall
>>
File: 1467846247607s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1467846247607s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>80704940
Wow! REALLY MAKES YOU THINK DOESN'T IT?
>>
>>80704837

Not being corrupt and the fact that as a president of the USA he'll priorize the USA as a true president who cares for his people would actually do.

instead of you know... help german with funds...
>>
foreign policy
didn't take money from the saudis
hugged a flag
>>
>>80704940
>$0.75 has been deposited to your account. Thank you for your continued support for Hillary.
>>
>>80704837
You're telling me you'd vote for a man who puts his name on Chink steaks he sells while he denounces globalism and outsourcing as the bane of American prosperity?

You're not that much of a useful idiot to get conned like this, are you?
>>
>>80704981
/thread
>>
File: allen_west.jpg (334 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
allen_west.jpg
334 KB, 750x500
Even Jeb says the wall is not going to happen. Keep trying to gump it into being. It's NOT going to happen. The Toad got good n gumped
>>
>>80704981
>not a globalist
>he and his family have profited out globalist practices for decades
Top kek at trumpfag doublethink
>>
He's not. If you actually believe his wall policy is real you're retarded. Hillary also sucks and is getting worse by adopting bernie sanders stupid ideas like paying for college and all that cancer.
>>
He gon' get rid of all them scurry colored folk and build a big ass wall tah keep 'em out. Then we gon' have us a good ol' fashioned fag drag to celebrate all that freedom
>>
File: 1457503293043.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1457503293043.webm
1 MB, 720x404
Well... Trump is a well meaning mentally disabled man...

Clinton is a war criminal that is directly responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people for profit, a multiple felon, a defender of violent rapists, loves raeical islam, and wants to go to war with Russia...

This are the choices we have folks...

So I'll take the well meaning retard.
>>
>>80705347
I'm an independent (nah, why lie on the internet, I'm a Hill Shill), but you have to admit that Trump's position on global trade has been consistent for 30 years. That basically being "everyone's screwing America with bad deals because free global trade makes it profitable for America to sell off its assets." As a businessman, he'll never deny any way to gain money, but he has always said that the policies which make it profitable to outsource labor is the fundamental problem. And he does have a point.
>>
>>80704837

Too easy.

Trump does not seek to divide the country along lines of race, Hillary and the Democrats in general do.
>>
>>80704940
>Reddit: the post
>>
>>80704837
Just trigger /pol Nazi. Its easy
>>
>>80704940
Welcome, fellow shill

Drumpf BTFO
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.