[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Curious...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 600x800
/pol/, what did you think of Donald Trump BEFORE he ran for president?
When did you get on the Trump Train?
>>
I admired how much ass he pulled.
>>
I'm actually pretty curious about all the apprentice contestant opinions now. Have they come out for or against him?
>>
>>80702779
Rosie sure doesnt.
>>
>>80702779

A lot of the niggers that were on his show came out against him.
>>
>>80702779

But a lot of the celebrity apprentices like Busey, Rodman and Piers are supporting him.
>>
>>80702720

He was ... a guy.
>>
>>80702720
I liked when he was trolling Rosie O'Donnell. That and the time he "owned" the WWE was fucking awesome. I was pretty neutral. Honestly thought his presidential run was a joke till I listened to him.
>>
>>80702720
He was a rich guy with funny hair who said "you're fired" alot
>>
>>80702779
Most of them have come out for him-even though a lot of them are liberal.
>>
I just knew him as that one rich guy chad who's famous for being famous.
>>
>>80702720
A self absorbed douche.

However, I'm going to vote for him.
>>
>>80702841
He made Omarosa, he better have her vote.
>>
I can honestly say I've never thought about him. I've seen the Apprentice a couple of times, but that show isn't even about him. He's only in for a couple minutes at the end to fire someone.
>>
>>80702720
Rich guy who said you're fired a lot
>>
He was always a perpetual fixture in my life. From home alone 2, to WWE, to the celebrity apprentice, to little rascals. I never really knew what he was famous for, I just knew he was important. If American media is like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, then Donald trump has been it's Stan Lee.
>>
>>80702841
>>80702779
salty underachievers that got fired came out against it yeah
>>
>>80702720
Before he ran for President, I thought he was an loudmouthed idiot. Nothing has changed
>>
What are some essential ApprenticeKino episodes?
>>
I hated The Apprentice and thought he was a joke. But then I saw some of his interviews and testimony regarding foreign trade and thought he was a pretty reasonable guy who didn't like big government very much. The Birther movement he started was a big joke, though. I wish he would stick to economics where he's strong rather than celebrity bashing.
>>
I loathe reality TV, in all of its forms. Trump embodies reality TV shows, so i hated him.

After this campaign, i support him 100%.

Now i only hate his tv show, and not Trump himself.
>>
>>80703858
Wow your edgy
>>
>>80702720
>who is derp
>when were you clearly derp

why ask such questions of derpy derps a-derpin
>>
>>80702720
I liked when he shaved Vince McMahon's hair off
>>
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 800x967) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 800x967
He was a rich guy with funny hair a few hours away from me. I actually didn't know much about him. I've never seen the apprentice. I did have pic related though and enjoyed playing it because these types of games (pretty much all these Tycoon games and the simcity stuff) were my shit.
>>
I always liked Trump. He just seems competent and very intelligent.
>>
Before running for president, he was just that guy who pissed off left wing Uni twats a lot. Used to walk up the beach with my mates and sneak into his golf course to knick golf baws.

"Silly lookin guy but funny" would be my original thoughts. Kept his golf course well done but the security is shit.
>>
>>80704358
Funny story about that. Stone cold Steve Austin suggested giving trump a stunner after the match. Trumps advisors were begging him not to do it, saying its ridiculous, he's already done enough, etc. So trump looks around, waits a couple seconds, smiles and says "sure I'll do it." And he took it. Stone cold said on his podcast that because of that he respects him to this day.
>>
>>80703981
That time he fired a guy for referring to himself as white trash.
>>
>>80702720
Thought he was a jackass. I still do, of course, but I've come to admire his jackassedness.
>>
>>80702720
Haven't watched TV for like 10 years, so no opinion.
>>
>>80704584
Imagine the pop raw will get when they open with the clip of President WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump returns to drop a bunch of money and american flags on the Wrestlemania 33 live at the tremendous Orlando Citrus Bowl in beautiful Orlando, Florida as he chiefly commands The Rock to drop a people's elbow.
>>
>>80702720
i liked him. i recognized the meme magic before i knew anything about meme magic

>>80705047
that would be fucking cool
>>
>>80703114
Pretty much this. Then I got him very rationally and calmly criticising the wars, their human and financial costs in particular. Still thought he was an oaf until maybe a month into his campaign.

He's by far the best we've got to choose from.
>>
I thought he was brash and bombastic but smart. Never liked any of his shows or his personality, but i understood how he operated and functions.

Opinions completely unchanged now that hes going to be a failed presidential candidate.
>>
>>80702720
I always watched the Apprentice, I loved it.
I thought he was hilarious, whether serious or kidding around he was just funny, he's such a character. I had no idea he would go on to become the savior of Western Civilization.
>>
File: 1468085043189.png (196 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1468085043189.png
196 KB, 800x800
>>80702720
Didn't care much for him before desu. I knew how he was hated and stuff but I always figured him as the embodiment of a successful white man, so of course he would get a lot of hate. As soon as he started running for president though, seeing the amount of hate he got was legendary.

Now here I am, 1 year later still supporting him ever since he announced his candidacy.
>>
I didn't like him, I still don't personally but I do like the amount of butthurt he induces, and hope he gets a chance to make america great again
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj2MtIRtDQ4

28:25
>>
It's so fucking surreal that le tv business man is the last hope for the US
>>
didn't know much about him before his run, but I live under a rock so it doesn't matter
>>
>>80702779
Penn Jillette is against his presidency. although he liked it to be on the show. He said it was the most honest peace of TV-Show he has been on in his 40 year career.
He's a more leftist libertarian who has always voted libertarian and always will.
>>
>>80706696
*piece
>>
Before I thought he was just a really good business man. When he started talking about the wall and our Mexican problem that's when I knew he was the one.
>>
>>80706167
Welcome to America.
>>
>>80702720
>4 blacks
>1 asian
>1 spic
>8 women
>5 white males

and who says he isn't diverse enoguh
>>
Lel I thought he was a fucking bloated sack of shit. His brand name is cheese, he's the Krusty the Clown of the real world....will put his name on anything for a quick dollar.
>>
>>80705260
I see it as clearly as yesterday, almost like a vision, I hope all wrestling fans understand it is their duty not only to America, but to sport entertainment to vote a WWE hall of famer into the highest office in the land.
>>
File: 1451634226600.jpg (101 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451634226600.jpg
101 KB, 640x640
>>80702720
Thought he was just a shameless self promoting windbag up until he announced his run, and was impressed that he seemed to be aware of the key mistakes made by the US in later years coupled with the fact that there is evidence available it's not just in hindsight either. But before that I hadn't paid all that much attention to him and shared the media promoted view of him. Watched one of the first seasons of Apprentice and lold at muh drumpf over the birther stuff at the time.
>>
>>80705656
he isn't, besides, how are you going to vote when you're in samoa?
>>
>>80702720
An iq test should be a requirement before voting to block off these trump shills.
>>
File: Trumpadubdub.jpg (147 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
Trumpadubdub.jpg
147 KB, 736x721
>>80702720
>what did you think of Donald Trump BEFORE he ran for president?
I didn't have much of an opinion on him at all, really. I knew he did a tv show and was a businessman but that was it.

I was busy with other stuff last summer, so I was only vaguely aware of the election at first. Basically all I knew was that Trump wanted to build a wall, which didn't sound that strange to me because it would basically be a reinforcement of the existing fence. And I knew people were butthurt by his choice of words. My knowledge about him and his policies were sufficient to understand the Trump parody in the last season of South Park, to put it differently.

I got on the Trump Train after I saw Trump tell a bunch of jews he didn't want their money back in december. That's when I realized he was something else.
>>
>>80702973
This and he was a cartoon version of a rich guy who liked gold.

I'd take a bullet for him now.
>>
>>80702720
america is truly the most degenerate fucking place on earth
>>
File: FreedomMAGA.jpg (3 KB, 96x125) Image search: [Google]
FreedomMAGA.jpg
3 KB, 96x125
>>80702720
To me, he's always personified the American dream in the most extreme way possible, I knew absolutely nothing about his political views.
>>
I thought he was the epitome of an american with an overly inflated ego.

I think he is still that but now he's actually talking sense so hey, all aboard the Trump train CHOO CHOO!
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.