[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's play a game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: nigger ugly ANC.jpg (115 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
nigger ugly ANC.jpg
115 KB, 960x720
Guess who said: "There was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of"
>>
Jews?
>>
>>80702257

Nettinyahoo

I know ya'll raycis as fuck over there, why else yo got a wall huh?
>>
>>80702257
hillary clinton?
>>
>>80702257
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
>>
>>80702257
Abraham Lincoln.

Nittie Titty Yahoo.
>>
Shit, I saw that every day. Last year the UN said that population growth wasn't slowing down as expected and we are headed to 11 billion people, and most of them are niggers.
Imagine that, a mostly nigger earth.
>>
>>80702453
isnt USA mostly niggers?
>>
File: mrmyt.png (328 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
mrmyt.png
328 KB, 800x764
>>80702322
>>80702344
>>80702422
Kek is on point.
>>
>>80702497
They're so violent and ignorant of health that they create their own population suppression. Much like whites and their exploitable empathy. Hispanics are the majority you're thinking of.

LBJ and Ted Kennedy ruined us and we just keep putting up with it.
>>
>>80702497
why do you have to bully us like that you cunt? you know that isn't true.
>>
Enoch powell?
>>
>>80702422
Winner. Based google skillz, and dubs on top.

When an old liberal bitch got it better than all the dimwitted "pro-life" conservatives who literally shill for more niggers.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.