[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it redpilled or just some jew cuckoldry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: mr_robot_fuck_society.jpg (166 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
mr_robot_fuck_society.jpg
166 KB, 1047x1572
Is it redpilled or just some jew cuckoldry?
>>
I dont have it but someone post the gay buttsecks.
>>
Jew
>>
>>80702113
so classic jew propaganda
>>
It's yet another Tavistock psyop production.
However, no one gives 2 shits about this particular attempt, massive failure all around.
>>
>>80702063
Jew Jewenstein.
>>
>>80702063
Started off good, until it turned into personal revenge fantasy against random pedo
>>
>>80702063
Blue pilled to the max.

>muh evil corporations
>debt is bad and stuff lets get rid of it
>"the invisible hand" is named as the enemy
>archetypal rich hardworking white guy appears good but is actually a fag who beats homeless people up for fun

This show is fucking cancer
>>
>expect ANONYMUS WE R LEJUN, FUCK CAPITALISM
>get documentary on loneliness and depression
It's not redpilled but it's a good show.

Second season looks like it's going to be shit.
>>
>>80703192
"Fuck society, lol! Brb shootin up some H before i go play mr policeman! Allah snackbar !"
>>
>>80702063
very obviously Jew propaganda
>>
>>80702063
>respectful but honest depection of depression
>as accurate as tv hacking gets
>waifus

plus Mr. Robot himself is red pilled as fuck
>>
File: 1468052922885.png (238 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
1468052922885.png
238 KB, 400x350
>>80702063
>first or second episode he searches for this hacker group in the "darknet"
>4chan start page can be seen on screen
>mfw
>>
>>80704427
source me on this
>>
>>80702063
I looked at the plot on IMDB.
>

Mr. Robot follows Elliot, a young programmer who works as a cyber-security engineer by day and a vigilante hacker by night. Elliot finds himself at a crossroads when the mysterious leader of an underground hacker group recruits him to destroy the corporation he is paid to protect. Written by USA
Sounds like it was inspired by the game Papers, Please
>>
>>80702063
Watched it, it's ok but it has one of the best quotes i've heard in my life

" Is it that we collectively thought Steve Jobs was a great man, even when we knew he made billions off the backs of children? Or maybe it’s that it feels like all our heroes are counterfeit. The world itself’s just one big hoax. Spamming each other with our running commentary of bullshit masquerading as insight, our social media faking as intimacy. Or is it that we voted for this? Not with our rigged elections, but with our things, our property, our money. I’m not saying anything new, we all know why we do this, not because Hunger Games books makes us happy but because we wanna be sedated. Because it’s painful not to pretend, because we’re cowards. Fuck society. "
>>
>>80705239
yeah, that's the only part that I saw so I wanted to check it here is it truly worth watching
>>
File: 1436885184966.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1436885184966.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>80704465
I just looked it up again, it's in the 1st episode around minute 43 - 44, here is a screenshot
>>
A lot of people say it's good. I had to force myself to watch the first episode. It feels as if the writers don't think their audience can understand anything.

>Big companies are bad >:(
>>
>>80705546
Tebra super je serija, malo preterano (sto se tice hakovanja i programiranja) jer da sve to tako naucis ti treba 10+ godina minimum u svim IT poljima, ali je serija ovako, sa svojim znacenjem i sirim smislom pokidala.

Ima dobre poglede na svet oko nas, kompanije, globalizaciju i ostala sranja.
>>
>>80705707
hahaha, on point
>>
>>80702063
You know its Jew cuckoldry
>>
>>80705707
They kinda did their research for that show. You see him use a protonmail account as well. He'd prolly be a janitor on /g/
>>
>>80702063
>>80704587

>Literally Fight Club for TV
>Same music, Same tone, Same basic plot, Same plot twist
>No actual fighting

Basically someone realised that 15 years is just long enough to re-tell the same story, and that all the kids won't remember the first time it was told.
>>
File: mr.normie.jpg (30 KB, 463x469) Image search: [Google]
mr.normie.jpg
30 KB, 463x469
Its shit
>>
>>80706280
More like Fight Club + Trainspotting + Hackers
>>
>>80703261
I love the snackbars justification for her actions

>My dad doesn't love his job and my mom has some debt. Fuck society xddddd
>>
>>80706398

It literally is fight club without fighting. They have 'hacker club' instead.

Even the multiple personality plot twist is the same.

The framing of shots, the colour grade, the pace of the edit, the music.

Even down to the same voice over talking to the audience about evil corporations.

Fight Club for TV. It's pretty clear that is what they pitched to USA networks when they came up with the show.
>>
When they put up a full size Ferris wheel in the middle of downtown Austin and did all kinds of big shit for sxsw this last year, which has become the media slave capital of the world...

It really made me think...
>>
File: Mr Robot.jpg (80 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
Mr Robot.jpg
80 KB, 600x549
>>80702063
Red pilled as fuck

>You can tell none of the people who replied negatively have zero clue on computers
>Security
>Or the world around them

Most accurate representation i've EVER seen

>None of that hollywood cgi bullshit

They've literally gotten NOTHING wrong. You can tell they talked to "Real Anons" and "Real Hax"

Sam Esmail, You Fucking NAILED it

>Couldn't have done better

Caught the early release the other night, stoked to see what happens at the park
>>
>>80702063

I never seen anything this guy has done, but i know he's from egypt and his name is rami malek. Kek. Fucking 4chan
>>
>>80705239
Here Cuz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njIc062qmg4

And "If" Anyone else caught the preview the other night......watch the "Cryptolock Scene" The use Th3 J3st3r's Symbol.......

>Sammie boy.....nice touch

*Stay Frosty* ;)
>>
File: SkullAndCrossbones.jpg (24 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
SkullAndCrossbones.jpg
24 KB, 636x358
>>80708273
He fucking str8 kills it though....j/s

>You really CAN'T get a more accurate portrayal then he pulls off.....
>And the emotion is on point too

Ssshhheeeiiitttttt.......I've been waiting 9 months for this show to return
>>
>>80702063
I know nothing about this show but the dude in the picture is very handsome.
>>
>>80708273
My first film with Rami in it was Twilight :-[ ] Was doing a marathon of all Twilight films and it's turned out to be a lot better than I thought.
>>
File: WINNER.gif (3 MB, 350x192) Image search: [Google]
WINNER.gif
3 MB, 350x192
>>80708925
Watch the 1st 10 minutes of episode 1 Season 1......

>You won't move until you finish the ENTIRE season
>That good...
>And knowledgeable
>>
>>80709146
I'd rather not but again the dude is handsome.
>>
>>80702063
jew
>>
It's a fictional representation of banksyism aka fake rebellion curated by jews
>>
Edgy propaganda to entrench the culture-counter-culture. The mainstream culture about fighting mainstream culture. Keeps them Useful.
>>
the main character is an annoying little shit

most of the characters are uninteresting or don't make sense

of course the swede is also a faggot
>>
>>80708154
authenticity has nothing to do with its "red pill" status.
>>
They showed a picture of Tom Brady when they talked about corruption.

The protagonist is "functional" drug addict just like me and you right my drug problems aren't hurting my life because I am smart about it...
>>
>>80703261
wellick is alpha desu
>>
>>80708154
You're a fucking faggot. It's blue pilled as fuck and since you can't tell either you are also part of the problem.

>Let's just casually introduced this multicultural underground hacker group.

>Women, burkas, and niggers.

>Faggot 'evil' white villain.

>Drug using sperg white knight main character.

>Dropping image board references for credibility.

It's everything wrong with TV rolled in one. It shouldn't exist and you shouldn't exist.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.