[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you faggots so vehemently believe you'll be having a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: c955a-ready_for_war.png (181 KB, 400x233) Image search: [Google]
c955a-ready_for_war.png
181 KB, 400x233
If you faggots so vehemently believe you'll be having a race war, when the fuck are you going to do it?
>>
File: 1467657535807.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467657535807.jpg
214 KB, 1920x1080
>>80701876
When it starts Ausfag...when it starts.
>>
File: 1461497068213.jpg (9 KB, 299x293) Image search: [Google]
1461497068213.jpg
9 KB, 299x293
>>80701876
There's never going to be a race war.
>>
>>80701876
>implying those are American blacks
wew lad.
>>
>>80701876
>If you faggots so vehemently believe you'll be having a race war, when the fuck are you going to do it?

Well, never. Its more kek-worthy to just rage from our keybaords!!!

LOLzzz!!
>>
when the gangs start
>black gangs kill innocent whites
>white gangs/ lone nutjobs kill a fuck tonne of blacks in retaliation
>blacks loose their shit and go on a rampage
>sleepinglionawakened.jpg
>white gangs and other extremists form foot soldiers and front line troops
>every other white person just sits at home with their gun and collectively pop nogs from their roof if they enter their neighbourhood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCppmoZiXUY
>all white
all it would take is for a family member of one of these guys to get killed/ raped and they would organize a small army fully equipped with high tech weapons (that could easily out match the cop) and just go on a death march through a ghetto.

then you'd have the proper freaks, the diehard racists but have never said anything racist, the ones who everyday picture themselves going on mass shootings. these fuckers who have planned out hundreds of different situations in their head day after day would be getting 100+ kills a week.

nigs would swarm any whites in the area and probably kill them (would still take lots of casualties) Nigs would loose 5% to friendly fire. Nigs would get stomped out in mexican areas.
then if the cops don't put them down, youll have the death squads and lone nutjobs clearing areas themselves
>>
Not worried. Ever seen a black guy try and hook up a DVD player? First stovepipe and they'll be scratching their heads for hours.
>>
>>80704175
Every time I go into a grocery store and I see a nig, I always fantasize about him robbing the place so I can put a bullet in his skull with my concealed carry pistol.
>>
File: Well-we're-waiting.gif (4 MB, 280x158) Image search: [Google]
Well-we're-waiting.gif
4 MB, 280x158
>>80701876

200 million (250 million if spics join whites) against 35 million.

Hmm, I wonder who would win that war...
>>
>>80701876
>race war
Not gonna happen anytime soon, Ausfag. The thing about 99.999999% of blacks is they talk huge amounts of shit, but never actually follow through with it.
>>
>>80701876
a race war would be terrible
martial law would just be put into place and it would never go away
>>
>>80703315
Day of the rope then?
>>
>>80704769
that's not very healthy man
>>
File: OP_Is_A_ FAG.png (284 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
OP_Is_A_ FAG.png
284 KB, 736x736
implying our law enforcement is not in a race war as we speak. saged for being a faggot
>>
>>80701876
when it starts aussiefag. Here in Austria we need to wait a little longer.
>>
>>80703315
pretty sure the movie warcraft was made to basically inform us of the upcoming race war.
>>
This is whats going to happen:
>Niggers get uppity enough to trigger white militias
>At some point it devolves into actual fighting
>The state then has an excuse to go after key figures in any group that may be disruptive enough to resist them
Remember, white racist terrorism is the biggest form of terror in the US!(source: obamas ass)
>>
File: hoferrrr.jpg (17 KB, 672x121) Image search: [Google]
hoferrrr.jpg
17 KB, 672x121
>>80709512
Soon,brother.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.