[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1468311326262.jpg (62 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468311326262.jpg
62 KB, 540x960
/pol/ BTFO
>>
Makes you think.
>>
>>80701587
good, down with ameriKKKa!
>>
File: 1468294935949-pol.jpg (669 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
1468294935949-pol.jpg
669 KB, 2480x3508
>>80701587

STOP RESPONDING TO SLIDE THREADS
>>
>>80701587
jesus!!
I dont know whats more impressive, the burning of the flag,or her inability to dress like a normal human being
>>
Do fags really think burning the flag is some massive statement these days? It's been done too many times to be offensive.

Maybe 100-200 years ago you'd actually be in massive danger for doing it because it was a sign of being anti-establishment, and the establishment would look the other way when you got the shit kicked out off you by your neighbours.

But these faggots standing there in a safe street, surrounded by their followers in a safe area, saying fuck the establishment as the establishment stops people from lynching them. Like c'mon, try harder faggots.
>>
>>80702251

Fuck off, crocodile fucker.

Americans still get pissed at the desecration of our Flag.
>>
>muh first amendment
>>
>>80702431
Stop being such a pussy cunt. Rightly so get pissed, don't desecrate a flag. But don't let them get the satisfaction of seeing you pissed off.

Abos regularly torch the Aussie flag.
>>
Someone post that pic of that Dad carrying his kid on his back, then it cuts to years later and his son is a SJW faggot. Cause this is THAT EXACT SCENE
>>
>>80702601

Your Flag doesn't mean anything, though.
>>
>>80702431
retards get mad at burning an object
but see nothing wrong with burning people alive
they think a flag is magic woo

what a bunch of pussyfarts
ooh my flag is burning
did it hurt your country aww
no
you are stupid
>>
>>80702123
>her
>>
>>80701587
what the fuck are those things?
>>
>>>/pol/ = fags!
>>
What a fucking freak show
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.