[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gavin McInnes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: GavinMcInnes.jpg (84 KB, 366x459) Image search: [Google]
GavinMcInnes.jpg
84 KB, 366x459
just said on Red Eye with Tom Shillue that the reporter that was fired for being carried over flood waters to keep her shoes clean is a prime example of why women shouldn't be in the work force.

IS THERE A GREATER BASED MAN ON THE PLANET??????
>>
If "based" means saying dumb, wrong things without fear of being called stupid, then yeah I guess he is pretty based.
>>
>>80701136
insert buttplug img
>>
I hate him
>>
I'm completely anti sjw and that's an unfair cop out

If my shoes cost over $200 and I wore them to impress the higher ups I'd do anything to keep them clean.

That being said I suppose she could of taken them off.
>>
DESTROYED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMyY3Gd3uvo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFFJWzgUmTE
>>
>>80701409

you need to go back to redd-it where you belong
>>
I listen to his stuff and try to like him, but he says so much dumb shit all the time.
>>
File: lEu95nr.jpg (556 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
lEu95nr.jpg
556 KB, 1280x1707
>>80701409
I'm assuming you're a nigger that's with BLM
>unrelated pic
>>
he is anti SJW but does argue like a bloody child and needs to be more fucking mature
>>
>>80701568
Why would you wear high end shoes if you have been assigned to a flooded area?
>>
>>80701136
McInnes is a good attack dog. He's stupid, but he barks at the right people.
>>
>>80701136
hes a fucking jew lover and a race traitor
>>
>>80701978
JOOOS
>>
>>80701136
he has a nice beard and well folded hair.
>>
>>80701978
with jews on your side you win bro. thats why the left is so successful because they took all of our jews m8t.
>>
THE ULTIMATE ALPHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLtGHCWvtP0
>>
>>80701136
hes a faggot who pushes dildos up his ass on screen and makes out with legit homos.

He should be deported along the blacks and the beaners.
>>
>>80702105
>with jews on your side you win bro
we should be hanging them not trying to be there fucking ally with them
>>
>>80701892
you don't understand how the tv news industry works
>>
>>80702341

By doing 3/4 shots with a fitting background that rarely show feet?
>>
>>80701470
>insert buttplug img

Why did he even do it on camera
>>
>>80701470
>>80702253
>>80702550

Only real men insert butt plugs, much less on camera on the internet
>>
>>80702445
flood = wide / pan
see feet
>>
>>80702341
>>80703462
I'm projecting here, but are you saying people don't like reporters dressing up like they're actually doing a job? It makes them appear much more sympathetic.
>>
>>80701710

these videos are so underrated, i had the toppest of keks
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.