[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to end the americans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: fat american pig.png (2 MB, 1341x881) Image search: [Google]
fat american pig.png
2 MB, 1341x881
We need practical plans on how to ensure that the US collapses within our lifetime.

1. Strengthen ties with Russia & China (point out their military superiority within 30 years)
2. Push BLM propaganda
3. Reject american values like homosexuality and pedophilia

We all know that americans are disgusting, but what should be done about them?

P.S: Americans are asleep now, you can post without fear of reprisal. Let's hit them where it hurts.
>>
>>80700076
If you want to hit us where it hurts, you take away our EBT cards
>>
>>80700295
This

The blacks and Hispanics will starve to death
>>
File: dead amerifat 23.jpg (34 KB, 278x238) Image search: [Google]
dead amerifat 23.jpg
34 KB, 278x238
We will destroy americans when the time comes.
we will slit their throats and demolish their buildings.
they gonna pay for what they do to us
>>
>>80700076
>Thinks his cucked country would go touched by America's collapse

Think again
>>
>>80700545
>>80700426
>>80700295

fuck off, you weren't invited to this thread.

I think we should start a campaign to get Hillary elected, this will ensure more than anything that the US grows weaker over time.
I might get a website up and running that details Trump's lies and make a video of Trump ala "Trump lying for 13min straight"
>>
File: 911BuzzLightyear.jpg (114 KB, 939x911) Image search: [Google]
911BuzzLightyear.jpg
114 KB, 939x911
>>80700076
You need to look into how the Jews and Saudis have done it. Also, the Belgians did a great job in Africa. I'd just keep in mind that we're 50 states, and if we can shear off Georgia and Ukraine from the Russian Federation there's no reason why any of those 50 states can't be sheared off from the U.S. Think strategically, and remember that everyone hates Jew York, Jew Jersey and Jewington D.C. Jew Jersey is kind of gratuitous though, they're really just a general shithole.
>>
>>80700076
I don't know why you want this thread secret I want murrica to get destabilized so it ruins the status quo.

We need to splinter the US and create much more localized governments in each region.
>>
>>80701315
Yeah, also it needs to be quick and sudden so that local populations are contained so there is no mass migration of undesirable individuals to the better regions. Decay will be slow but it's best if we can hit critical mass and just flip the switch.
>>
Actually, I've been wondering why 'Murican colonies don't rebel. I mean, we've had some upstarts in Puerto Rico, but what would happen if Guam decided they wanted to be independent? Or some of the others? Or if they wanted to join other existing nations and secede? That would be some cool shit. Might see some fireworks then, and would probably improve the world a little.
>>
>>80701730
Again with the Belgians. I.D. cards. Treat populations differently just for the sake of creating resentment between them. Seems to work.
>>
>>80700542
Stay classy Turkroach
>>
>>80700076
hello, haans... ready to prep me for your wife tonight, little guy?
>>
>>80701734

they dont rebel because they are shitholes filled with shitty people. Why would they cut off contact to the only 1st world nation supplying them with money and the rule of law?
>>
>>80700076
/pol/ is already doing it senpai don't worry the American empire won't last another 50 years.
>>
Continue subversive funding of Marxist initiatives on student campuses, they will eventually purge each other. Whatever government remains will be so cucked in 4 generations they will volunteer for nuclear disarmament so a quick strike can be made with no risk of retaliation.
>>
>>80703915

The trump ploy has worked perfectly. The goyim dont suspect a thing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.