[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tourist places in Hungary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: hu-lgflag.gif (2 KB, 453x302) Image search: [Google]
hu-lgflag.gif
2 KB, 453x302
Sup Hungary, since your country is based as fuck I want to bring some cash to you as a tourist. I'm looking for a place at possibly higher altitude, lower temperatures would be perfect, and a lake to swim in closeby (official bathing kind of thing, no semi-legal bullshit). Preferably not very crowded.

Somewhat close to Slovenian border would be perfect.

Any tips where to look for? Can you do well in Hungary with English?
>>
Also, I'd be going with my gf, so we don't care about night life. Also not on the care list: gipsies, shitskins, niggers.
>>
Bump for you, as I would like to visit Hungary one day as well.
>>
One more bump before I give up
>>
>>80700618
>>80699510
Hey, I was born in hungary, it's pretty beautiful. If you're into mountains check out Badacsony, there are many wine cellars along the cobblestone road, there's a little boat which takes you there. It's right next to the Balaton (lake) I believe so there is bathing, the water there is nice and sweet
>>
File: you-have-to-go-back.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
you-have-to-go-back.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>80699510
>bozgors
>based
Pannonia is rightful European clay and those horsefuckers need to fuck off back to Mongolia
>>
>>80701139

That sounds and looks (from pics on the internet) amazing. Thanks.

Any more suggestions?
>>
File: gemenc[1].jpg (394 KB, 1600x1169) Image search: [Google]
gemenc[1].jpg
394 KB, 1600x1169
>>80699510
Try Balaton, Mecsek, and there is also Gemenc forest if you like swampy things with deers and more. Cities I'd recomend are Pécs, Kaposvár and Zalaegerszeg.
>>
>>80701308

Fuck off burger, don't you have a cuckoldry session to attend to?
>>
>>80699510
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hungarian+tourist+attractions
If you are really intrested I can look up some incoming festivals.When will you planning your vacation?
>>
>>80701756

Thanks, but we're not into crowds, festivals and such. Start-mid August.
>>
>>80701756

Oh and yeah, I am serious, if I do find anything nice still available I'm going for sure.
>>
>>80701802
Well in August 20th we have celebration with lot of fireworks in Budapest.Also there will be a flower festival in Debrecen.
http://www.iranydebrecen.hu/en/info/flower-carnival/20th-august-2016--47th-program-of-flower-carnival-in-debrecen.html
Maybe some thermal baths?
What kind of things are you intrested in?
>>
>>80702027

Ideally, lake with swimming possibility, some shade and lots of nature to explore. Not terribly crowded. Oh and possibility to rent a small vacation house or something like that closeby, of course.
>>
>>80701871
We have a lot of sightseeing related thing.Aggtelek caves system,historical places (castles),forests with brooks if you like hiking.
>>
>>80699510
George Soros' house.
>>
>>80702306
Well Balaton quite popular,but there are some places which less crowded.Velence lake also a good option,but there are less sightseeing avaible.
I would recommend Balaton still.Lot of sight seeing ,and you can still find less crowded places.Also I would recommend the southern bank.
>>
>>80702352

Thanks. For now I'll look around Balaton and try to find a cool spot. We will be going with a car anyway, so we plan to go for some sightseeing over the day and cooling off in the evening at the lake.
>>
>>80702692

Thanks a lot. I've been to Budapest numerous times, so I'll probably be skipping that this time around. Is there some shade around the lake? I'm guessing you can find such spots, or?
>>
>>80702758
There are also a lot of wine regions there,and maybe you can trip to Tihany.Maybe check the firework/flower festivals,if you have time/fancy.
>>
>>80702912

Yeah, wine regions sound cool. Can you do well with English? I can't speak a word of Hungarian.
>>
>>80702908
Well,we usually bring some umbrellas,that we can fix to the ground,if we can't find trees.Also if you planning to spend your day on the beach,try going out early so you can have the shady places for yourself.
>>
>>80702971
Well,not much ppl speak english here,so I would recommend to learn some basic lines,or get someone who could translate,if you really need to.
>>
>>80703129

Cool, thanks. You've given me lots to explore now. Thanks a lot!
>>
>>80702971
Tokaj is the best wine location there is, it's fucking pretty and has the best wine. No lakes tho, however you can row boats on a stream if you fancy that.
>>
File: 1466271305136.jpg (96 KB, 1070x776) Image search: [Google]
1466271305136.jpg
96 KB, 1070x776
>>80703218
You are welcome :)
>>
File: ROMAnians.png (2 MB, 1359x741) Image search: [Google]
ROMAnians.png
2 MB, 1359x741
>>80701619
He is a romannian gypsy.

http://images.lmgtfy.com/?q=romanians
>>
File: white couples.png (2 MB, 1578x744) Image search: [Google]
white couples.png
2 MB, 1578x744
>>80707662
You get those results because Bongs are obsessed with the gypos, and call them "Romanians" because of political correctness and retardation. The BBC keep making gypo documentaries and the Dailymail report on the gypos every single day. also
>jewgle
>>
as an african europeean what is it for me to do in hungry? i m on my way to resettle from italy, is hungry a good place?
>>
File: UhOyBB2.jpg (33 KB, 480x309) Image search: [Google]
UhOyBB2.jpg
33 KB, 480x309
>>80715114
nothing
>>
I visit Hungary every other year, usually stay at Lake Balaton near Fonyod. Off the top of my head I've visited Keszthely, Kaposvar, Pecs, Szombathely, Tihany Peninsula (very nice), Siofok (good to party), Veszprem, Debrecen, Szekesfehervar and obviously Budapest. There are many castles you can visit, I've been to the ones in Veszprem, Pecs and Eger. Lots of historic spa towns with hot spring water that are worth checking out. Some villages still live the traditional life with all it's folklore (and there are also some German settlements here people still speak German). What I can definitely recommend is taking a coach tour through the countryside and stopping by a Puszta to eat or do wine testing. When I don't travel around I often spend my time fishing (the pike perch there is amazing). If you want to try something unusual to eat, some places offer kakashere pörkölt, it's basically rooster testicle stew. I've tried it and wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>80715114

Meh, it isn't bad of a choice as long as you are a decent human being and act like one.
>>
File: li-2.jpg (3 MB, 2800x1575) Image search: [Google]
li-2.jpg
3 MB, 2800x1575
>>80699510

In Budaörs, you can ride the very last remaining airworthy Lisunov Li-2.
>>
>>80699510
Jebem ti!

You are always welcomed in Hungary. If you are looking for a place close to Slovenia, then I suggest you lake Balaton. You can swim, go hike in the mountains, try out the wine etc. Its like 1 hour away from the border
>>
File: gerle12.jpg (116 KB, 1392x843) Image search: [Google]
gerle12.jpg
116 KB, 1392x843
Or a biplane ride above the city. I myself want to try it out, come to think of it.
>>
>>80701802
oh even tho you are not really into festivals, if you intend to come here in mid august, you should check out the BB fesztivál in Balatonboglár. Its a big free entrance wine festival, with good drinks. Also because of the 20th of august, there are going to be fireworks all around Balaton. If you are coming with your gf, you could watch it from the water. Really fun
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.