[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Christians become so hated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
As a young conservative Christian, Christians are the most loving and tolerant people I've ever met.

I come to the politics board to ask: How did the most loving people in America start being portrayed as the most hateful? It just doesn't make sense.

Is it because we don't support abortion? Science is on our side, babies don't just magically go from "fetus" to "living" once they leave the uterus. Abortion is not humane. Even if some people believe we're misguided, you can hardly call it a hateful position that we take.
>>
>>80698726
It's all part of the devil's plan, man. He will never let you have Christ easily, because he wants to deny your salvation.

So he makes them the most persecuted group in history. Even the modern canaanite Jews can't compare.
>>
Because they know how to take a joke ; sadly jokes become more serious and socially acceptable over time, hence why it's hip to hate christians. It's up there with stepmom jokes.

Also they don't blow themselves up in retaliation, so cucks have nothing to fear
>>
>>80698726
I'm an Atheist and don't like christianity just because it's a Religion and tries to set rules off of facts that are wrong.

Of all Religions, Christianity is the only big Religion that i accept since its pretty tolerant to my believe.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-08-23-33-36.png (249 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-08-23-33-36.png
249 KB, 480x854
>>80698726
People group them in with muslims, whenever I post a story about muslim rapes and murder, people kindly remind me that Christians have been "just as bad".
>some of them at least
>>
>>80699121
I'm not a Christian, but I believe Christianity is currently necessary, not just to stand against Islam, but too many of our morals would go down the drain if Christians weren't here.

You don't need to be religious to have morals, but in today's world, most people who aren't religious usually don't have any morals apart from killing and stealing is wrong.
>>
File: aPWM04R_700b_v1.jpg (104 KB, 600x638) Image search: [Google]
aPWM04R_700b_v1.jpg
104 KB, 600x638
>>80699193
>>
>>80698726
Because you insufferable faggots are obnoxious hypocritical dogshits and such effective fifth columnists you give trostkyites a run for their money.
>>
>be bipolar as fuck
>be hypocrite
>be christian
>have kids
>abuse the fuck out of them
>run through life with your head up your ass because "lol dude heaven"
>end up dying and leaving nothing behind except kids with ptsd
>>
>>80698726
Yeah dumb people are often nice.. and they're loving depending on who you are. Also i dont know anyone who wants to make it legal to abort a baby if its late in the pregnancy. Within 20 weeks, before its viable, i dont see why its unreasonable. Like conservatives think life is sacred but most of them strongly support the death penalty. Lol I dont really give a shit about its women's choice, but having a baby fucks your life up if your a teenager. aaaand youre also a basic christian that has only heard or read the good cuddly part of the bible.
>>
>>80699422
>>80699406

Are Christians really more hypocritical than anyone else?
>>
>>80698726
>Christians are the most loving and tolerant people I've ever met.
false
Christian faith correlates with higher levels of racism, sexism, and homophobia. Christians tend to despise the homeless and poor more than non-Christians. Really Christianity basically says anyone who has a shitty life is being punished by God and anyone with a great life is rewarded by Him. That being said racism and sexism are justifiable.
>>
>>80698901
>It's all part of the devil's plan, man. He will never let you have Christ easily, because he wants to deny your salvation.
This. And the rabbit hole goes deeper because many "christians" are misled by satanically infiltrated apostates, such as the antichrist pope and child molesters pretending to be "christian".
>>
File: 1467964134601.png (22 KB, 623x371) Image search: [Google]
1467964134601.png
22 KB, 623x371
>>80699671
>Christian faith correlates with higher levels of racism, sexism, and homophobia.
B-But im an Atheist
>>
>>80698726
jewish media
>>
>>80699121
>I'm an Atheist and don't like christianity just because it's a Religion
Jesus was strongly anti religion, as am I. The religion you see is misled "christians".
>>
>>80699652
Christians in positions of power seem to be. Almost all of these holier than thou religious leaders are either blowing some dude after they get down preaching about homos burning in hell or they are scamming their followers out of "seed" money.
>>
>>80699671

The book of Job says otherwise.

Anyway, the problem with Christianity are all these different denominations and organized churches. It's no longer about the faith and living like Christ. It's about doctrine, it's about being right, it's about your church being bigger and richer than all the other ones and being the best dressed and showing up the most.

I don't think anything can be done about it though. Not by us anyway.
>>
>>80699671

>Christians are more racist and sexist than the average person

Source please
>>
>>80699652
Not really but me for example. My dad was a total cunt, beat the fuck out of me all the time then kicked me out when I was 18.

Never had a chance to goto university because I spent most of my time surviving.

Now I'm 33 and starting university and just now thinking about kids.

Developmentally I've been set back almost 10 years. That's quite a chunk of your life.

When I interact with them they treat me like a retard or a drug adict because I haven't gone to university yet or have a good job.

I honestly think it's only for people with really weak minds who are feeling guilty about something or afraid of death.

I know one thing, I won't be kicking my kids out until they are done university.
>>
>>80698726
>dominated the known world for the last 1000 years
its only to be expected that everyone hates them.
>>
>>80699671
And the bible is also full of contradictions. Jesus tells you to give up all worldly possessions. its incredibly economically liberal like give everything to the poor. But Christians like to cherry pick which parts go with their beliefs
>>
>>80700015
Says guy who hasn't read the bible.
>>
>>80699884
bible forbids a woman to have authority over a man or speak in church,
also many sections where god advocates and tells you how to treat your slaves
>>
I don't know if you're hateful or loving but I do know that you're fucking stupid to believe in those dumbass Jewish fairy tales

What the fuck is wrong with you people, grow the fuck up and stop believing in nonsense already
>>
The history of christianity in america, is a history of genocide, rape, murder and slavery. Your worldview, that christians are the most loving people in America, may not be historically acurate.
>>
File: 3e3.jpg (97 KB, 600x634) Image search: [Google]
3e3.jpg
97 KB, 600x634
>>80698726
They were the "No Fun Allowed" robots of their time
>>
>>80700114

>Matthew 19:21
>fuck you
>>
>>80698726
Success breeds jealousy.
>>
>>80700114
>>80700247
Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.”
>>
>>80700135
Your word isn't a relevant source.
>>
>>80700015
>giving away items you're obsessed about
>giving away items you need
I think you're missing the point of that parable.
>>
>>80700232

It doesn't seem like people are happier now that they're all chasing their momentary desires. It seems like everyone is more miserable

I know that some of the censorship efforts coming from the Christian right were just ridiculous though
>>
File: 234523452.gif (426 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
234523452.gif
426 KB, 300x195
>>80698726
>why do our victims hate us
>we love treating them badly
>we want them to suffer
>we need more victims
>bring us more victims now
>now
>why are our victims angry at us ha ha ha
>now dammit
>>
>>80700247
In response to a rich person asking what more they can do.
>>
>>80700339
Timothy 2:12
A woman must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, and then Eve.…

Deuteronomy 15:12
If your brother, a Hebrew man or a Hebrew woman, is sold to you, he shall serve you six years, and in the seventh year you shall let him go free from you.
>>
>>80698726
They are loving and tolerant under two conditions
1-You fit exactly into the mold
2-You are a total outsider who has nothing to do with them.

I for one, got a lot of leeway when talking interracting with Christians, they were polite and courtious. However I also met a lot of people who were kicked out of their house, denied by their parents, divorced by their spouses etc for not being Christian. If you are a total foreigner you are okay, but If you are not and don't fit into them then things go bad.

Just my observations as an outside to the biblebelt culture, closet gays and closet atheists were very real phenomenons about a decade ago, I don't know whether it is the same now. In a way I dealt with them the exact same way I'm dealing with conservative Turks here: nod smile and move on don't argue, don't stand out and you'll be fine. But the moment you don't you are ostracized and ostracized pretty badly.
>>
>>80698726
its because christians divides people upon the slightest things
just imagine, there are black, asian and white churches.
theres no such thing as a black, asian and white mosques.

christianity is the religion of division. the religion that promotes segregation and hatred.
>>
>>80700135
>bible forbids a woman to have authority over a man or speak in church,

That's not sexist

>also many sections where god advocates and tells you how to treat your slaves

you do know blacks weren't the only race to be enslaved right?
>>
>>80700439
>now that they're all chasing their momentary desires.

yea but no one is hassling them and telling them they're going to hell if they do.

>It seems like everyone is more miserable

how can anyone make that claim? can you read minds? can you read minds of people of the past?
>>
>>80700715
>christianity is the religion of division. the religion that promotes segregation and hatred.

>a muslim is making this argument
>>
>>80698726
>Science is on our side

said everyone from every position ever

science is fucking useless when it comes to justifying positions
>>
>>80698726
Media cherry picks hatefull ones,and the public will generalize it.How similliar...
>>
>>80700964
there is no such thing as racism among fellow muslims.
all muslims are brothers in blood regardless of the color of their skin or the shape of skull
Islam is religion perfected.
It is mankind's mastery at religion.
>>
>>80698726

Quite simply put...

capitalist materialism.
>>
>jews absolutely despise christianity
>jews control media and education

hmmmm i wonder how the christians have become so hated.
>>
>>80701191
>there is no such thing as racism among fellow muslims.
>among fellow muslims
>>
They're fucking obnoxious. The blind conviction that their invisible sky wizard is the one true invisible sky wizard, and the smug condescending attitude towards anyone that doesn't follow their cult. Like it's some obvious fact that everybody rational should be able to see clearly and not a bunch of sand people tales from 2000 years ago.
That's probably true for all religious fanatics but they are the only ones available here. Even fucking Jehovahs are less annoying, at least they respect your choice of believing something else than them.
>>
You cannot have communism without 1st destroying 3 factors of america.
God
Family
Country
>>
>>80699399
That's what you get for invading poland.
>>
it's just the science deniers that i have a problem with. in the usa i especially can't stand evangelicals who actually believe the earth was created 4000 years ago and humans rode on top of dinosaurs. it's completely insane. we need to be funding stem cell research and start moving towards genetic modification. this is the future and if we don't start doing these things then other countries will
>>
>>80698726
It's Jews

Jews are promoting atheism and other degenerate crap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkVC1gZInxQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
http://www.shj.org/
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
http://thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
https://secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/

Matthew 23:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
>>
>>80699121
You sound like an autist that doesn't understand you have taken a position on a social issue.
>>
Some people finally realized they'd been cucked by a sandnigger religion and rebelled.
Shed yourself of this Middle-Eastern influence, Anons.
>>
>>80698726
Because you pump non-issues (abortion, gay marriage) into politics and distract people from important ones
>>
>>80699971
Thanks for sharing your story anon; mine is similiar, although I'm younger. You're giving hope.
>>
>>80700232
Yeah, look at all the fun we have now without Christianity:
>jews jewing the economy and the bank sector
>nigger president of the US
>BLM is about to start a racewar
>degenerates fragmenting society into tiny groups that hate each other
>NEET/autism epidemic in the white male population, while it's statistically irrelevant in other ethnicities
>whites are getting outbred in white countries
>shitskins of all kind are invading the free world and we lack a strong collective identity now, so we just let them come because the jews convinced us that they are equal to us
>Putin is literally threatening NATO with a nuclear shootout, yet our media brushes it under the rug
>the supposed last saviour of Christianity and the right wing in America, Trump is just a sleezy piece of shit who will say anything that will get him in the office and wil disappoint everyone without a doubt

Yay!
>>
>>80702121
Give me your sweet, delicious sandnigger-worshiping tears. Mmmm.
>>
>>80702200
What? Christians aren't sandniggers.
>>
>>80702262
Reading comprehension, Gabor.
>>
>>80702262
You worship one. You get on your knees and beg for him to cum into you all the time.
>>
>>80702371
Apparently I'm a retard, if you understood what that anon was talking about, because it seems complete gibberish/shitposting to me.
>>
>>80698726
People will pick on the weak. Christianity has become weak.
>>
>>80699671
>Christian faith correlates with higher levels of racism, sexism, and homophobia.

As a racist sexist homophobe I can only say: I wish!
>>
>muh abortion

I don't know about you, but I don't like skyrocketing crime rates thanks to hundreds of thousands of unwanted children being born when they could just be snuffed out in utero.
>>
>>80699652
MORE hypocritical?
Of course not
But they're people, and some people are asshats

That said, alot of people play the judge card wrong, saying you have pleb taste is not the same as Jesus judging your soul
>>
>>80703069
Well, christfags believe in judging everybody else by what their book says, but at the same time believe they can do literally whatever they want as long as they get on their knees and beg a magical sandnigger in the sky for forgiveness afterwards.
I'm not sure you can get more hypocrisy than that.
>>
>>80703323
Did you not read my post?
>John 7:24
>Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
Some Christians also steal and fornicate, yes people are sinners, are Christians are people

>Romans 3:23
>For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God

That's why we need Jesus. All of us, Christians and non-Christians.

>2 Timothy 4:2
>preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.
Jesus wants followers to rebuke when they see them straying from righteousness. You can see how some see this as a free pass to be pretentious, but Jesus said that so that we may have fellowship with each other.

Someone is not slapping the wrist of those folk, but that shouldn't keep you from Christ, there are too many followers who are more than happy to assist you.
>>
>>80703940
But you have no reason to. Just don't and then get on your knees for the sandnigger again. There's no point in there being more than like 3 sentences to the bible.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>80698726
Everyone hates weaklings and cucks.
>>
>>80698726
Blame militant Atheist that fought against Christians and didn't realise that western countries are built upon Christian values. I don't think god exist but I see the value in Christianity.
>>
>>80704174

Catholics are fucked up. most Christians here aren't like that.
>>
>>80700792
>not sexist

kek
>>
File: christcucks.jpg (52 KB, 634x419) Image search: [Google]
christcucks.jpg
52 KB, 634x419
>>80698726
>How did Christians become so hated?

born a sinner/White guilt
everyone god's children/suicidal egalitarianism, race mixing
luke 14 26 hate yourself and your own(but nof your own are ok) more suicidal egalitarianism and self loathing.

open borders, shipping turd world into White countries, breeding the turd world 'for only a dollar a day' since the early 20th century, christcucks are cat ladies undecided whether what they're going to kill first, Whites or the whole planet, but then cuckstianity is a death cult whose aim is the end of the world(jesus comes back, cucks go with him to heaven(die), sinners die(day of reckoning)) aka christcucks end goal is everybody dies, and here they are causing it. feel the "love."

>Science is on our side,

No it isn't. At inception is just a bundle of cells.
>>
>>80698726
It's because you're fucking annoying. Stop driving through mall parking lots and accosting patrons by asking them if they want pamphlets. Stop going door to door asking if people have met Jesus. We've met him, he mows our lawn. Fuck off. Your religion is for you. Enjoy it. Don't even mention it to us, we're sick of you. Cunts.
>>
>>80698726
devil's work
>>
>>80698726
Christianity is where the pathological altruism of the white race comes from.
>>
>>80698726
>How did the most loving people in America start being portrayed as the most hateful?
Western civilization is built on the moral framework of Christianity. The Left today, which controls the media and academia, despise Western civilization. As such, they must necessarily work against the influence of Christianity by any means possible.
>>
>>80698726
>science is on our side

Holy shit that is hilarious. Nobody cares if a fetus is or isn't a baby. We know it's "murder". We don't care. Seriously.
>>
>>80698901
Holy shit this delusion
>>
File: 1467865268620.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467865268620.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
>>80704532
>equality = sexist
>>
>>80700175
>genocide
There was no genocide in the United States. Well over 90% of natives died to new diseases unintentionally introduced by Europeans. Of the remainder, the majority died fighting other natives using newly introduced European technology.
>rape
The United States has historically had low rates of rape compared to the rest of the world.
>murder
The United States has historically had low rates of murder compared to the rest of the world.
>slavery
Most slaves in the United States were introduced before the United States existed. The importation of slaves was outlawed as quickly as possible without driving the states dependent on slavery out. Many of the Founders were abolitionists and, of those who were not, many more regretted the institution of slavery. Compare this with 10,000+ years of human history in which slavery was an institution so accepted that few even questioned it.

Your worldview, that the United States is historically worse than many or most other nations, may not be historically accurate.
>>
>>80699671
Christianity is very anti-racist. We were all created from one seed and are therefore all equal. Mozes married a Egyptian nigres.

Christianity is only sexist if you use >2016 standards. You are supposed to trust your wife with raising your kids and if you cheat on her you get executed.
Homophobia is a meme, they deserve to be hated.
>>
>>80698726
Just like Muslims, you have delusions of persecution. US Christians in particular love to play the victim card.
Just because everyone isn't submissive to your religion anymore doesn't mean you are oppressed.
You're not immune to criticism and ridicule.
Being "not as bad as" Muslims doesn't necessarily make you right, either.

And you don't have a monopoly on opposing abortion either. There are people of other religions and atheists who oppose it and Christians who tolerate it.
>>
>>80700681
>divorced by their spouses etc for not being Christian
How does that work lmao
>"You don't think divorce is bad because the Bible says so?!?! Im divorcing you because of that!!
>>
I'd say its around WW2 when the communists took over
>>
>>80701836
>Trying to stop the moral destruction of a country is not an important political issues.
>>
>>80706600
They used the Great Depression to take over. In the United States, they had successfully overthrown every significant federal institution meant to check the powers of each other by 1937.
>>
>>80699599
Atheists are corny niggas...
>>
File: 1466068726995.jpg (146 KB, 683x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466068726995.jpg
146 KB, 683x1000
We're hated because we stand in the way of the new world and we reject the secularisation of Judaeo-Christian values and ask people to do away with their idealistic, temporary and honestly naive ideas about humanity that could possibly destroy western civilization.
>>
>>80707410
christcucks push for open borders, so much for your argument of standing in the way of nwo.
>>
>>80700334
Retarded atheists always take shit out of context. Look into what he's talking about.
>>
>>80698726
That's because all the people who hate on Christianity never met a Muslim in their life.
>>
File: 1466069423344.jpg (397 KB, 900x1203) Image search: [Google]
1466069423344.jpg
397 KB, 900x1203
>>80707520
/pol/ shows you videos of the Christian left pushing for opening up the borders and hugging refugees and wrriting songs for them to get a laugh but most Christians are dominantly traditionalist and reject these beliefs.

i woould defenitely agree that there is a growing cancer within Christianity though starting with the virilization of the church.
>>
>>80707917
>but most Christians are dominantly traditionalist and reject these beliefs.

Most of them are what they'd call cuckservatives in the US.

Go and point me to that one Christian guy of relevance that publically denounces what's going on.
>>
>>80698726

>As a young conservative Christian,
Lmao.
Except they tend to be judgemental, vindictive and rather intolerant of everything they don't like, ranging from fun, fornication and freedom to sexual deviancy and substance use. Basically they're a bore, and they will not rest until the rest of the world is as boring as them..
>I come to the politics board to ask: How did the most loving people in America start being portrayed as the most hateful?
Christians, especially in the US, like to profile themselves based not so much on what they like (families, Jesus, love, stupidly sweet wine they pretend is blood and fancy stained glass) but rather by what they DON'T like.. They then proceed to rub this in the faces of people who like the things they don't like (faggotry and same sex partnerships, abortions, freedom, fun, Harry Potter movies and prostitutes among other things) and make a lot of political fuss and media campaigns directed at Non-Christians doing things Non-Christians do and likely will remain doing until the last Christian drops dead... Which is a little obnoxious.
>It just doesn't make sense.
It does though. Christians are typically not content with the fact that THEY are Christians that live a Christian life, they want the people that aren't to join them in the Christian lifestyle. Which is something nobody actually wants, which in turn is why Christianity is all but dead in the west in the 21st century.
>Is it because we don't support abortion?
Among other things.
>Science is on our side, babies don't just magically go from "fetus" to "living" once they leave the uterus.
But it shouldn't concern you when the babies/fetuses/cells are not growing inside you. There are also already plenty of people in the US, or the world for that matter.

[1/2]
>>
File: 1415.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1415.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>80708089
>>
Christianity became the norm. People wore religion like a status symbol and acted however the fuck they wanted and people just saw hypocrites, I guess.

I personally don't care if I'm hated. Christianity thrived in persecution. Christendom was literally built on the blood of martyrs. And unlike Muslims, they mostly didn't bring a sword. They lay down and people saw in their actions something to aspire to.
>>
>>80707917
Not mere grass roots, the churches themselves, groups, organizations, at every level.

This talk is about muds:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

but it goes over cuckstian behavior, actions and attitudes, from getting paid 10 million a year to flood America with muds & niggers to stating the future of cuckstianity is china and africa, Whites don't matter/let Whites die, take actions that help Whites die, and these are White cuckstians(luke 14 26 in action.)
>>
>>80698726
>Follow evil kike religion and act batshit intolerant of any differing views, committing literal genocide in the name of the kikes' war god
>Oh my god how did this happen!? Why do people hate us!? Telling me I'm not allowed to stone people in public for shit that matters to desert savages is intolerant of my religion and persecution!
The sooner you all die off the better.
>>
>>80708349
Pro legal immigration. Pro Jews. Try again.
>>
>>80698726
Easy target for pathetic, weak, fat atheists to hurl abuse at, they wouldn't dare target a Muslim because a Muslim would quite literally cut their heads off in the street.

Christianity has been pacified over the years, hence why it's become an easy target.

Any other answer than this is wrong. Therefore we must kill atheists and put the balance of the scales back in order.
>>
>>80707692
>You can't hate both
JUDEN RAUS!
>>
>>80698726

The people that hate Christians are the people that didn't like their parents forcing them to go to church every Sunday
>>
>>80698726
>>80708277
>Abortion is not humane.
It is though. No suffering involved for the fetus, and the mother is typically under anesthesia. It's also not your concern.
> Even if some people believe we're misguided,
You are, and it isn't some, it's most people that believe you're misguided. As evidenced by the fact that most people are in fact not Christian.
>you can hardly call it a hateful position that we take.
You don't need to be hateful to come across as a cunt. As a matter of fact, coming across as hateful is often preferable to coming across as a smug concescending cunt that argues from relevation and holy scripture while actually not more or less certain about life on earth and/or beyond than anyone else... That's why people typically don't like you, especially not people tha grew up in relatively Christian structures like many in the US, that at some point reject the values and dogma's they were raised on.. That tends to make people salty.

I grew up without religion in my life, so I just don't understand it... I have trouble imagining what it must be like to believe in some all-encompassing being like the Abrahamic god and I have trouble taking the notion of some kind of intelligent creator seriously, especially given the complete lack of evidence.
>>
>>80707917
You mean they reject literally the bible? The New Testament is openly pro-universalist and mutliracial. Your apostacy doesn't make kike religion good.
>>
>>80708277
>Except they tend to be judgemental, vindictive and rather intolerant of everything they don't like, ranging from fun, fornication and freedom to sexual deviancy and substance use. Basically they're a bore, and they will not rest until the rest of the world is as boring as them..

This is a meme. It really is. Christians believe in something and they share it, just like anything. Like gays do, like PETA does, like anyone with strong beliefs does.

Christian nations, however, are proof that you are wrong about Christian intolerance of any such deviant behaviour. Christians don't force people to change. They warn of the dangers and they protect what matters (life and the institution of marriage being obvious examples), but you can still fuck a dude in the arse in every Christian nation.
>>
File: 1460682210528.png (729 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [Google]
1460682210528.png
729 KB, 573x1552
>>80708451
>>
>>80708516
I hate christianity for being anti-White, teaching to be a doormat, to be taken advantage of by jews, over run by muds, for being fucking beta cucks. I don't care what label this ideology comes under, it's fucking bad news.
>>
>>80698726
>Christians are the most loving and tolerant people I've ever met
Yea if only that were true senpai. Enjoy your victim complex
>babies don't just magically go from "fetus" to "living"
It is a matter of schematics not science
>>
>>80708277
>But it shouldn't concern you when the babies/fetuses/cells are not growing inside you. There are also already plenty of people in the US, or the world for that matter.

What a stupid argument, by the way. So I shouldn't care about a man getting killed in my neighbour's house because it's not inside my house? Life is life. Where the life is when it dies is irrelevant. You're basically saying that a woman's convenience outweighs a life.

Well, guess what? It's convenient for me that my boss not exist. Doesn't mean I have a right to murder him.
>>
>>80708421
>And unlike Muslims, they mostly didn't bring a sword.

Similarly to Muslims, most of the time they were too busy sticking swords into each other and disagreeing over scripture and interpretations to concern themselves with spreading said scripture by sword to even more people that might violently disagree, causing even more people to grasp their swords etc. etc etc.. That's why we have a million-and-two different reformed and prostestant denominations in this tiny country alone..

Also, Christianity these days mostly spreads by the spoon..
>Go to third world where hungry starving brown people are
>Give food and shelter on the condition that they praise jeebus
>??
>profit
>>
File: 1460681932402.jpg (38 KB, 517x393) Image search: [Google]
1460681932402.jpg
38 KB, 517x393
Jews hate Christ.
Jews control media.
Jews control school system.
Jews control textbooks.
Jews control banks.
Jews control politicians.
Jews starts all wars.
Jews control all private companies.

Christians: "Why are we so hated?"
God: "Because those who hate you are puppets of the Jew."
>>
>>80708654
Interesting picture. Are you aware that Karl Marx was an anti-semite (see his book On the Jewish Question)?

Do you think we should be marxists and that anti-marxist ideologies are pushed by the jews?
>>
>>80698726
They're loving a tolerant, and don't disturb other people, that's why they're hated.
>>
>>80698726
Yeah, if you believe how they believe. If not, you're scum to them, and they work to take your rights away/prevent you from having the same rights as them, start witchhunts over video games, comics, tv shows, books, music. Are in most positions of authority. Basically, everything that is shit in this country is done by a Christian, or a group of them, or a group of them manipulating someone into doing their bidding.
You guys are basically jews.
>>
File: IMG_1328.png (322 KB, 713x995) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1328.png
322 KB, 713x995
>>80708755
Marx was a Jew who married a Jewess. Some "anti-semite" lol.
>>
File: 999.jpg (240 KB, 736x954) Image search: [Google]
999.jpg
240 KB, 736x954
>>80708468
>>80708446
>>80708586

I think all of you are confusing Christianity with Catholicism which I reject entirely andd do not consider to be part of Christianity but a religion on its own entirely.
Catholicism is nothing but a foreign assimilation of principles from various origins for the roman church to gain influence.

"According to Gelasius I, after Christ, no man can simultaneously be king and priest; the unity of sacerdotium and regnum, when it is vindicated by a king, is a diabolical deception and a counterfeit of the true priestly regality that belongs to Christ alone. It was precisely at this point that the contrast between Christian and Roman ideas escalated into an open conflict. When Christianity developed the Roman pantheon was so inclusive that even the cult of the Christian Savior could have found a proper place within it, among other cults, as a particular cult derived from a schism in Judaism."
>>
>>80708720

If you're referring to defensive wars such as the crusades, the biggest problem is that by that time Christianity was already a power.

The first few hundred years, all Christians did was die and the church grew rapidly. No one is arguing that Christians don't fuck up. In fact, I think Christianity taking any kind of governmental or military power was a mistake.

By the time that happened, though, the church had been well and truly built on the blood of its own people.
>>
File: Christ is the Genius of Love.jpg (34 KB, 599x282) Image search: [Google]
Christ is the Genius of Love.jpg
34 KB, 599x282
Nazis didn't wear those "Gott Mitt Uns" belt buckles for nothing.

Gott Mitt Uns = "God with us."

"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." (Matthew 1:23)

>yfw Nazis literally put Jesus' name on their belt buckles.
>>
File: lulzcheetah.jpg (109 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
lulzcheetah.jpg
109 KB, 497x640
>>80698726
>>
>>80707410
>judeo-christian
The jews are the synagogue of satan. People take a bunch of passages about how we should show hospitality on the off chance someone is worthwhile, nowhere does it say to offer your homeland, daughters and wealth to these subhuman chimpanzees crossing into our lands.
>>
File: Hitler Was Christian.jpg (84 KB, 433x445) Image search: [Google]
Hitler Was Christian.jpg
84 KB, 433x445
>mfw some pagan neckbeard calls Christianity a "semitic religion"
>>
>>80708833
The majority of founding fathers of Christianity were Jews too, yet when someone would say "kike on a stick" you'd deflect it.
Please stay consistent.

>>80708893
>I think all of you are confusing Christianity with Catholicism
But I'm not, since Trump is a protestant as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>80708893
As if it's only catholics.
>>
>>80708540
>I grew up without religion in my life, so I just don't understand it
>>80708893
>this does not fit my narrative so it is not the same thing

You are completely full of shit.
>>
File: LET'S BE FRIENDS.jpg (301 KB, 919x1227) Image search: [Google]
LET'S BE FRIENDS.jpg
301 KB, 919x1227
"Christianity makes you weak you fucking cucks" -Faggot pagan/atheist
>>
>>80708612
>This is a meme. It really is.
Memes are real. Do you even know where you are?
>Christians believe in something and they share it, just like anything.
Most people don't want to buy what they're selling though, just like anything.
>Like gays do,
I don't want what gays are selling.
>like PETA does,
I DEFINITELY don't want what PETA is selling.
>like anyone with strong beliefs does.
Everyone should keep their strong beliefs to themselves, ideally.. Especially when it's clear their strong beliefs are a bit of a niche in society.

>Christian nations, however, are proof that you are wrong about Christian intolerance of any such deviant behaviour.
I live in one, but most of our Christianity in the state is symbolic only these days.
>Christians don't force people to change.
Because societies forced Christianity to change, at least in this country. You can't very well enforce blasphemy laws if more than half the country shits on them, even though we still have them on the books.
> They warn of the dangers and they protect what matters (life and the institution of marriage being obvious examples),
lmao, nobody cares about marriage though..
>but you can still fuck a dude in the arse in every Christian nation.
You can't marry one in some. Which is pretty intolerant in itself, if you consider that marriage is nothing but a state-governed social contract these days in our society. Churchers are only for pretty pictures.

>>80708710
>What a stupid argument, by the way. So I shouldn't care about a man getting killed in my neighbour's house because it's not inside my house?
House is not body.
>Life is life.
You value a flower as much as a human bean?
>Where the life is when it dies is irrelevant. You're basically saying that a woman's convenience outweighs a life.
For the first stages of a pregnancy a woman's freedom of choice and inviolability of her body outweighs the life of the fetus, yes.

>Doesn't mean I have a right to murder him.

Fetuses are not persons.
>>
File: Atheism Banned.png (357 KB, 1000x1425) Image search: [Google]
Atheism Banned.png
357 KB, 1000x1425
>>80709021
Look into Christian Identity.

"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." (Revelation 2:9)
-Jesus Christ Himself.
>>
>>80708654
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

You need to actually read your bible, kike.

>>80708893
No, it's you who are confusing your apostacy and bliblical illiteracy for christcuckery.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians+3%3A26-28&version=KJV

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Lying about and not knowing what the bible says doesn't make christupidity good. It makes you a moron.
>>
>>80709189
>NO! White People are the for realz jews!!
Fuck your dumb cult bullshit.
>>
>>80709007
Christianity isn't JUST a "semitic" religion, which shows how retarded you are, since you almost certainly wouldn't include polytheistic semitic religions in this category, it is LITERALLY a fucking sect of judaism. You're a moron QED.
>>
>>80698726
Here in Spain it's pretty clear:
>catholic priests raping little kids
>catholic church doesn't pay taxes
>you can donate money to the catholic church on your tax declaration
>catholic church tries to get mixed up in politics in a country traumatized by a "national-catholic" dictatorship
>the most fervent catholics are usually the biggest dicks who barely follow any of the bibles teachings
I grew up in a german protestant environment which was always centered around being nice to people and tolerant to others. But seeing how catholicism works in Spain it's difficult NOT to hate this degenerate church.
>>
>>80709189
>Look into Christian Identity.

A tiny irrelevant sect with no political or social bearing that has to ignore the parts of the scripture they claim to follow because of cognitive dissonance? Golly, that sure is going to change the picture I have of Christianity entirely!
>>
>>80708904
>If you're referring to defensive wars such as the crusades, the biggest problem is that by that time Christianity was already a power.

No, I'm specifically referring to the in-fighting among European Christians, including in this country, that resulted in religious prosecutions, war, opression and schisms.

>>80708928

We still print 'God Met Ons' on Euro coins.. The term 'God With Us' kind of pre-dates the nazi's m8..

>>80709043

Those are 2 different IDs. I am not full of shit, I am devoid of religious sentiment.
>>
>>80698726

The people teaching and pushing critical theory are teaching it in a way that means it will only be applied to the west. The rest of the world is held to lower standards. left-tards rationalise this as 'moral and cultural relativism'. In reality it is more like the racism of low expectation.
>>
File: 1468063687666.png (68 KB, 1371x928) Image search: [Google]
1468063687666.png
68 KB, 1371x928
>>80709276
"Good goy. Everyone knows Jews are G-d's chosen people heheheheh."
>>
>>80709373

Who even cares? It's all vague philosophical dribble..
>>
>>80709410
>Lel I can't break away from worshipping the kikes' literal war god, so I'm just going to invent some madness about White People being the true jews
CI is by far the most retarded religion ever created. Scientology is less stupid.

>>80709446
Because crossniggers affect real world policy, especially in America. Always to the disadvantage of all.
>>
File: 1467643096791.jpg (113 KB, 694x544) Image search: [Google]
1467643096791.jpg
113 KB, 694x544
Jews
>>
File: IMG_1323.png (130 KB, 881x703) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1323.png
130 KB, 881x703
>>80709387
Nothing would change the picture, even if someone rose from the dead. Christian Identity is just a convenient excuse for you to continue hating the one true God. Your heart is hard and you're destined for Hell.

"And He said unto him, 'If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.'" (Luke 16:31)
>>
>>80708540
>killing a baby is humane because anesthesia
ok
>not your concern
christianity is about not overlooking the suffering of your neighbour. How is it not their concern if women are killing babies on a whim? Is it "humane" because you can't see the actual human being's flesh being torn apart?
>most people
most people in the world are religious

there isn't a need to kill. Nobody gets pregnant "accidentally" anymore. Grow up
>>
>>80701191
Muslims kill Muslims on a daily basis. What are you talking about?
>>
You're insufrable pieces of shit obsessed with muh jesus, you make everyone around you uncomfortable.
>>
File: Don't Pray Looking Up.png (795 KB, 808x642) Image search: [Google]
Don't Pray Looking Up.png
795 KB, 808x642
>>80701191
>Islam is religion perfected.
>>
>>80698726
Tall poppy syndrome.
When you follow Christ's teachings you inherently live a fulfilled and happy life, others see this so they try to drag christians down out of spite.
>>
>>80709544
>killing a baby
A fetus is not yet a baby.
>How is it not their concern if women are killing babies on a whim?
Because not all women want to be your neighbor, and not all fetuses are babies.
>Is it "humane" because you can't see the actual human being's flesh being torn apart?
Me being able to see it or not has nothing to do with it.
>most people in the world are religious
But not Christian.

>there isn't a need to kill.
I agree. But there isn't a need to not abort either.
>Nobody gets pregnant "accidentally" anymore.
That's false though.
>>
>>80709070
>Most people don't want to buy what they're selling though, just like anything.
Then don't. There are no guns involved. The fact that Christianity is only symbolic in your country is proof that they aren't forcing anything on anybody. It's proof that they are losing the culture war. Christians are so tolerant they let people like you take all the power they once had. They literally gave it away. They come out now and then to complain about it and everyone heckles them and nothing happens. You're delusional if you think you're being pushed into anything.

>You can't marry one in some. Which is pretty intolerant in itself,
Why would the government sanction gay marriage? It's literally useless on top of being an ontological impossibility. It produces no children, the only reason government has to incentivize the institution. 40 years ago when the first gay marriage activists starting calling for it (a number of them were Christians who wanted a reason to fuck their boyfriends and feel good about it, another way that we destroy ourselves to make people like you more comfortable), they got attacked by every gay organisation out there for trying to normalise homosexuality and now we have to buy into this "it's a right" bullshit?

>House is not body.
That body is inside the nation. Government has a duty to care for all human life in its borders. It's really a meaningless distinction. Rape babies are so low as to be almost zero. Most cases are people having unprotected sex and then deciding it's just not good for them. It's a poor reason. They should deal with the consequences of their own actions. Killing a baby for something you did isn't acceptable. Just like people should be responsible for what they put into their bodies, drugs or foods.

>For the first stages of a pregnancy a woman's freedom of choice and inviolability of her body outweighs the life of the fetus, yes.
Because she hasn't completed the mystical raindance that turns the foetus human yet?
>>
File: Don't Sleep During Prayers.png (990 KB, 851x510) Image search: [Google]
Don't Sleep During Prayers.png
990 KB, 851x510
>>80701191
>Islam is religion perfected..
>>
>>80709731
Christians dont force stuff down peoples throats because the ability to do so has been taken away from them. They used to do just that.
>>
>>80709526
Jesus was to Jews back then what leftist faggots nowadays are to nationalists. Now you're trying to sell their healthy and natural reaction to him trying to open up their thing for the whole world as a credential.

I really think you Christians are either not self-aware or not aware of your surroundings.

Nice guilt tripping attempt by the way, proving once again how Christians are leftists in disguise.
>>
>>80709720
Murderer.
>>
File: IMG_1868.jpg (128 KB, 679x505) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1868.jpg
128 KB, 679x505
>>80701191
>Islam is religion perfected...
>>
>>80709388

I'm talking about the first few hundred years after Christ ascended. Not Holy Roman Empire. That's already too late. Christianity was already a power. I know of the arguments and schisms, but the violence happened later.
>>
>>80698726
The ones who are nice, who don't bite back, become an easy target.
Christians are nice to a fault. Its pathetic.
>>
File: Satanic Jews.jpg (32 KB, 375x393) Image search: [Google]
Satanic Jews.jpg
32 KB, 375x393
>>80709803
>literally defending the Jews' decision to crucify Christ.
Just as I thought, Crypto-kike detected.
>>
>>80709801

So when blacks complain about slavery that they never endured, they are right? It's enough that someone endured slavery in the past?

Why do you people hate Christians? Because some old people you don't even know were forced to not judaize their faith and sin? What exactly is your problem with a faith that is powerless in this day and age to force you to do anything? You sound just like some BLM activist.
>>
>>80709731
>The fact that Christianity is only symbolic in your country is proof that they aren't forcing anything on anybody.
Because the power of the Catholic church was forcefully dismantled in an actual war, anon. In the coutry that forced Catholicism on us it's still shit, see: >>80709374
>It's proof that they are losing the culture war.
Thankfully, and not without reason.
>Christians are so tolerant they let people like you take all the power they once had. They literally gave it away. They come out now and then to complain about it and everyone heckles them and nothing happens. You're delusional if you think you're being pushed into anything.

They were literally kicked out of this country by a popular revolt, after which Protestantism took a hold of public life. It took lawsuits and other actions well into the 20th century to fully free up public life from Abrahamic intervention, and the symbolism and preferential position for religious people in law remains till this day, though it's mostly Muslims (ab)using those structures now.
>Why would the government sanction gay marriage?
Freedom.
>It's literally useless on top of being an ontological impossibility.
But it's possible.
>It produces no children
Not an argument
> now we have to buy into this "it's a right" bullshit?
Yeah. Adults should be able to enter into state governed social contracts without regard to sex.. Our constitution prohibits discrimination based on sex.
>They should deal with the consequences of their own actions.
Having an abortion is one way of dealing with the consequences.
>Because she hasn't completed the mystical raindance that turns the foetus human yet?
She doesn't need to do anything. Fetuses tend to be born as human beans if nobody intervenes.. If they do intervene, it'll never get to that stage.
>>
>>80709819

Not under our penal code definition.. I also never aborded a child, so even if it did fall under that I wouldn't be one.

>>80709862

So you're basically taking about things that have no bearing on life in the west today? Ok.
>>
>>80710000
>Why do you people hate Christians?

You don't need to hate them to be annoyed by them, anon.
>>
>>80698726
>Dogmatic beliefs
>Dogmatic thinking
>Ban on rationality
>Though police
>Discourage any firm of thinking
Christianity is only one but less disgusting than Islam, but only because people made it so. Inqusition, Crusades and with hunting stopped not because christians became better, but because people got sick of it.

Still is a nasty socisl diseace.
First country to try and openly fight religion first went to space.
>>
>>80710000
My problem is that christians would force stuff down my throat if they were given the chance. I oppose them to keep them in check, I dont hate them.

And since you ask about personal experience: I had to listen to a priests hate speech in school. It was often about people not agreeing with him burning in hell and deserving punishments in this world and the next one. What was that if not trying to push their own hateful beliefs down my throat?
>>
File: 1465979276902.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1465979276902.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
>>80709830
The city of Fez never existed before and was founded by Muslims in the 8th century.
>>
>>80710658
Show your internet picture that proves it did not exist and the mass murder did not happen!
>>
>>80710510
>Christianity is necessary to stand agains Islam
>AIDS is necessary to fight Cancer
Atheists hate Islam more than christians di, because for them its double Cancer, not only hostile ideology and sick shit, but also a fucking religion.

If you need to worship something worship Ilin Musk, unlike god hes real and he will take you to mars and make your life better.
>>
>>80701191
Why are Muslims always so retarded.

What is Sunni vs Shi'a vs Ahmadi vs Sufi.

They consider themselves heretics and therefore worse then nonbelievers.
>>
File: fetal-development.jpg (41 KB, 640x260) Image search: [Google]
fetal-development.jpg
41 KB, 640x260
>>80709720
>fetuses are not babies
gee how could I mistake a fetus for a baby I wonder
>women
my neighbour here isn't the killer
>not Christian
one should hurl "most people" carefully. If one says most people aren't christians and that does not bode well for christians they should see how the word christians can be replaced with "atheists" for example
> no need not to abort
Not judging abortion or murder here, any state that condemns murder but allows abortion is being hypocritical
>people get pregnant accidentally
I think women know their cycle pretty well and people generaly know tha penis in vagina means baby
>>
File: 1464738752921.jpg (296 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464738752921.jpg
296 KB, 500x500
>>80698726
It all depends on how you were brought up. If you were brought up in a Christian home with two functioning loving parents with no real "broken home" type situation and went to a modern Church where you weren't forced to attend (or just attended every Easter or something) well you'd have a very positive outlook. However for the majority who have been brought up Christian such as myself have experineced a broken home while being forced to have Jebus shoved down my throat 24/7 a day at shitty ass Christian creationist schools and forced to attended Church every fucking day while going on Missionary trips. You'd see just how SHIT Christianity is and in combination of taking the RED PILL. You'd understand just how shit Christians really are.
>>
File: good news.png (241 KB, 513x473) Image search: [Google]
good news.png
241 KB, 513x473
Hmm let's see:
>America founded as Christian nation
>Jews intentionally kept out
>ships full of Jews turned away for a very long time
>America prospers greatly
>suddenly, Jews slip in
>get centralized bank by decree written by Jews in the middle of the night
>get abolitionism, feminism, socialism, Marxism, communism
>get pornography, the budding drug trade, fetishized miscegenation
>"Oy, goyims. Dose doity anti-Semitic goys in Joymoney be shirkin' off our chainz. Go die for da Joo and stop Hitlah!"
>get post-WW2 period, and the creation of Israel
>Jews lobby US government for funding for Israel
>get it
>proceed to spend billions of dollars of US taxpayer money bribing US pastors and ministers to preach a "Defend Israel and Jews as a religious imperative" message that never existed in the Bible.
>"Hehe, it woiked!"
>Jews proceed to infiltrate every facet of society unopposed, especially political offices and media groups, using the Holocaust as a shield from criticism
>proceed to put out decades of anti-Christian propaganda in the media, in movies, in music, in television
>anti-Christianism becomes mainstream Democratic thought as Jewish 'Critical Theory'-based ideas take over all Leftist platforms
>Christians now have the dual-mandate to love Israel and hate themselves
>do the exact same thing to Europe, exploiting post-NSDAP guilt, and claiming the Church lost moral authority for not saving Jews (who had attacked the Church for centuries)
>disarmed post-war European rejects theology and turns to atheism riding on a 60s wave of "MARX IS COOL MAAAAN" caused by Jewish propaganda in media
>lack of military needs means slide towards Socialism goes full tilt
>churches empty as government becomes the New God of Europe
>all European governments and media now dominated by Jews, especially the EU
>flood Europe and America with peoples hostile to Christianity, seeking to destroy Christian culture for good

You are now aware this was planned and WW2 only delayed the plan
>>
>>80698726

>How did the most loving people in America start being portrayed as the most hateful? It just doesn't make sense.

Refer to - 2 Timothy 3:2-3
>>
>>80698726
It's says it right in the Bible my friend. We are persecuted for Christ's sake.

2 Timothy 3:12 - Yes, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. (just one of many lol)

>>80698901
This anon has a good point too. The devil wants nothing more than to stop anyone from coming to Christ or if already a Christian, to make them stumble. While he can't make anyone lose their salvation, Satan can make sure a testimony is ruined. (like pastors of mega churches getting caught in adultery and just completely ruining their lives).

And also we are usually a "turn the other cheek" type. I personally hate confrontation, but thats a personal thing. I'll stand up for myself when needed, but I don't like to just argue for arguing's sake either.
>>
>>80711066
I consider a fetus being a baby when it is developed enough to survive outside the womb. Before that abortion is completely ok for whatever reason.

After that it is ok if mothers health is at serious risk. This is my personal opinion.
>>
>>80699121
>even though I'm delusional, I worship truth
>>
>>80702377
Nonsense. Jesus was white. Syria has a decently white population, and that is despite the Arab rape campaign.
"Europa" was a phoenician princess.
>>
File: 1464817872575.jpg (8 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1464817872575.jpg
8 KB, 243x207
>>80711514

>I'll stand up for myself when needed, but I don't like to just argue for arguing's sake either.

Good man

James 1:19-20; 26
>>
>>80711671
>I consider
I consider you delusional, therefore you are. Facts don't matter, only 'consideration' aka feelgood. Endgame of atheism, everything is for sale.
>>
>>80709916
Why do you defend a nation wrecker?

If you're a leftist, just a damit it.
>>
>>80709803
>Now you're trying to sell their healthy and natural reaction to him
How well did the 'healthy and natural jewish instinct' serve the jewish nationalists afterwards?
>just follow your instincts like an ape, that'll give you a fulfilling life!
>>
>>80711358
>suddenly, Jews slip in

How did that happen when America was a Christian nation and Christianity is anti-jew?
>>
>>80712060
Masons did play a role after all?
>>
File: SAM HYDE04385.png (644 KB, 526x769) Image search: [Google]
SAM HYDE04385.png
644 KB, 526x769
>>80698726

you aint seen nothing if you havent been to college
>>
>>80712058
>How well did the 'healthy and natural jewish instinct' serve the jewish nationalists afterwards?

Looking at how they still have their identity and ethnicity intact while having control over the entire western (christian) hegemony? I'd say pretty well.

Why do you think Christianity is spreading in East Asia nowadays, (((coincidentally))) just in time for when their former host in the west is about to become inhabitable?
>>
>>80698726
>As a young conservative Christian, Christians are the most loving and tolerant people I've ever met.

Many of them closely follow the bible and think that being gay is wrong and that gay will and should burn in hell forever. That worship of false idols and false gods is punishable by the same.

Everything that christians believe is savage and disgusting, the fact that it's dressed up nicely in modern society doesn't detract from the fact that what you believe is not founded in evidence or reason, it's not rational to believe it and it's hateful and bigoted. Being polite and nice doesn't forgive that.
>>
>>80710168
If you wholeheartedly support murder then you are complicit
>>
>>80712113
How did the masons get a foothold in the Christian nation America if Christianity is shilled as solution to our current problems that are directly related to that kind of secret society shit?
>>
>>80698726
Why does evil hate good?

Why does darkness hate light?

Why does chaos hate the imperium?

They know we are good. That's why they hate us.
>>
>>80711930
Finnish law agrees with me, I guess whoever wrote that is delusional too. Go to your christian safe space to hug your bible and stop pushing retarded superstitions on people. You make this country a worse place for everyone and are just as bad as muslim refugees.
>>
File: 1454091469031.png (686 KB, 622x797) Image search: [Google]
1454091469031.png
686 KB, 622x797
>>80712170

>Everything that christians believe is savage and disgusting, the fact that it's dressed up nicely in modern society doesn't detract from the fact that what you believe is not founded in evidence or reason, it's not rational to believe it and it's hateful and bigoted. Being polite and nice doesn't forgive that

Look where our irreligious reason has gotten us
>>
>>80712154
>intact
They were without a nation for two millenia, had their temple gone, were inbreeding for 99% of that two millenia, got their shit wrecked by Romans...
>they are the winner because they remain
Now they are socialists, atheists and degenerates twice as bad as westerners. Their birthrates are bad, unless you mean the 17+ kids orthodox families...

>it's healthy though!
>>
>>80710618
How would they force things down your throat?
>>
>>80712231

Sometimes the bad guys win some battles
>>
>>80712231
>how did masons get foothold
How did truth get corrupted when it's there all the time?
>>
>>80712170
>Many of them closely follow the bible and think that being gay is wrong and that gay will and should burn in hell forever. That worship of false idols and false gods is punishable by the same.

Christians who know what's up don't think gays should burn in hell forever. They think, hate the sin, love the sinner. Because it is out and out labeled a sin. I just wish it would get thrown in our faces day in and day out how proud they are to be gay. I get it, you hate the opposite sex! Now pleeeease go on about your lives and shut the hell up.

That's just me though famalam.
>>
>>80712442
>would get thrown
I'm an idiot ... wouldn't get thrown.
>>
>>80712273
>finnish law agrees with me
Indeed it does. Finnish law also agrees with 'homosexual marriages', despite them being contradictory to logic, marriage and the purpose of marriage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMYBl2uzXEw

You say that you are correct because authority says you are... Authority is not valid, or else you'd accept 'The Bible' as a perfectly valid source by itself.
>>
>>80712170
>being against Homosexuality means you hate gay people
>being against starvation means you hate the starving
WEW
E
W
>>
>>80712349
By making laws and enforcing them as they used to.
>>
>>80712598
>>80712273
This approach to the law and state is Swedish in origin, and it is because the swedes genocided us in their useless wars and artificial famines.
>>
>>80712341
I find it odd that you now act as if them not having a nation is bad when the reason I dislike Christianity is its anti-nationalist (especially against the jews) nature. Stay consistent please.

>>80712378
>>80712397
Why do you suggest we go back to something that evidently didn't work? Do you like your victim status so much that you want to fail?
>>
>>80712665
SJWs and nihilists are much better...
>>
File: Atheist Opression.png (3 KB, 489x800) Image search: [Google]
Atheist Opression.png
3 KB, 489x800
>>80712665

Did they also oppress you by making this flag the de jure flag?
>>
File: 1368939498952.png (168 KB, 517x585) Image search: [Google]
1368939498952.png
168 KB, 517x585
>>80698726
>How did the most loving people in America start being portrayed as the most hateful?

Because you're Jew wannabes demonstrating all the worst traits of the Chosen People. Get gassed.
>>
>>80698726
because the bible says so.

Christians will be hated
Good will be seen as evil
Evil will be seen as good

Everyone will become gay
New age (sodom gomorrah)

Evil pedophiles and blasphemers will try to run the church.
>>
>>80712714
Christianity just replaces the overarching state with the local church, it's just nationalism on a smaller scale minus the constant violence.
>>
>>80712714

How about making that traditional Christianity better equipped to handle freemasonry?

>victim status

If I saw myself as a victim I would have given up
>>
>>80712714
>Why do you suggest we go back to something that evidently didn't work?
It did. Just like a door works. Let it rot and it suddenly stops working. Fix it, and it works again.
You've accepted the notion that, as a cashcow cattlegoy you should just replace everything you don't like/doesn't work, since repairing it is impossible or hard.

>I find it odd that you now act as if them not having a nation is bad when the reason I dislike Christianity is its anti-nationalist (especially against the jews) nature. Stay consistent please.
The jews had more of a state within Rome than after their failed rebellions. Local kingdoms were ruled by Rome.

There is a hierarchy of values. It is important to maintain your own safety, but risking it to save another is good indeed.
>Having a nation = good.
>Having instincts = good
>Going against the rightful ruler = bad
>Not paying Romans taxes = bad, since they are the rightful rulers
>Being anti-goyim = bad
>Being pro-jewish = good, to a point
>>
File: joos_after-dark.jpg (72 KB, 800x524) Image search: [Google]
joos_after-dark.jpg
72 KB, 800x524
>>80701699
this
the significant majority of "atheist" movements are solely anti-Christian and promoted by jewish interests and institutions.
>>
>>80712714
>the reason I dislike Christianity is its anti-nationalist (especially against the jews)
Old school Christianity is very much against the Jews.

Do you know who Schleiermacher is? If you don't, then you don't, then you're probably not qualified for this topic, as he's greatly responsible for the current hellscape of Christianity.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 301x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 301x452
>>80713097

>You've accepted the notion that, as a cashcow cattlegoy you should just replace everything you don't like/doesn't work, since repairing it is impossible or hard.

Ending is better than mending
>The more stitches, the less riches.
Ending is better than mending
>The more stitches, the less riches.
>>
>>80712961
>it's just nationalism on a smaller scale minus the constant violence
Odd thing when you consider the 30 years war.
I prefer the state over an institution that worships a foreigner. That's not a healthy message to send when you're a nationalist.

>>80712981
>How about making that traditional Christianity better equipped to handle freemasonry?
How? I can't think of any way.
Inherently supersticious beliefs are always open to be subverted by stronger superstitions.

>If I saw myself as a victim I would have given up
Too bad that the other leftists don't think like that, what?
>>
File: 5684930.png (57 KB, 553x617) Image search: [Google]
5684930.png
57 KB, 553x617
>>80701699

>Implying Atheism is degenerate.

Pic related: It's you.
>>
>>80712598
A gay marriage is not contradictory to logic. You don't get to decide what is the purpose of marriage now.

>>80712706
Is this some sort of "no true finn" argument? What is your point?
>>
>>80713288

There is cannot be such a thing as objective moral degeneracy for the atheist
>>
>>80712321
I don't agree with that either, but I reject the idea that we explicitly need religion to protect against it, we need more rationality and not less.

>>80712442
It gets thrown in peoples faces because they're making a point, I don't like it in my face anymore than anyone else but the reason they're doing it is because they're fighting the oppression and hatred of other people. The fastest way to get gays to shut up is just accept that it's a biological reality in humans (and most other mammals) and co-exist peacefully. Then these people will go on with their lives silently.

>>80712615
False analogy, starvation is something that happens to people, where as homosexuality is a biological reality. The christian belief that you somehow choose to be gay and that people can go to gay camp to have the gay prayed away is nothing short of delusional. But then again christians believe that intercessory prayer works when it has been proven over and over again by science to not work. So rationality isn't exactly the strong suit of the religious.
>>
File: 876786.jpg (115 KB, 699x468) Image search: [Google]
876786.jpg
115 KB, 699x468
>>80713288
>>Implying Atheism is degenerate.
Atheism is why Europe is now a hellhole. Australia and America increasingly so.
>>
>>80712780
No. Its a beautiful flag.

>>80712765
They are just as retarded as christians. Thankfully they are all minorities.
>>
>>80713405

Can reason bring you morality?
>>
>>80713097
>It did.
But it didn't, otherwise we wouldn't be where we are now.

I like fixing things but for that they need to have some inherent value, and that's not a value I see in Christianity. I'd rather rip out that rotten wooden door and replace it with something that'll last, like iron.

>>80713229
>Old school Christianity is very much against the Jews.
Not nearly enough, otherweise they wouldn't exist anymore.
>>
>>80698726
I can think of two reasons:
(1) American "Christian" Churches are actually satanic cults of heresy and blashpemy for the ignorant,
(2) Jews have been waging a culture war against Christianity since forever and America is the Jewish dream.
>>
>>80713447

>Our Christian flag is beautiful
>Christians are retarded

DOUBLETHINK
>>
>>80698726
>Science is on our side
B8
>>
File: 1467471581864.jpg (4 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1467471581864.jpg
4 KB, 125x119
>>80699422
>ptsd
This meme
>>
>>80711860
He was as white as me, which is to say as white as Jews, or at least as Semites...
>>
>>80713490
>Not nearly enough, otherweise they wouldn't exist anymore.
Libtard churches are dying out. That's a good thing.

Go read up on Schleiermacher and why he's important, then read up on Barth and discover a counterpoint to "liberal Christianity" exists and is growing.
>>
>>80711671
> a human baby is developed enough to survive outside the womb
my sides
>>
Rabbitting on about gays, masturbation, creationism, contraception, premarital sex, violent video games, violent movies, being butthurt about blasphemous material, being butthurt about atheists, and in general lecturing people about stupid irrelevant bullshit

Most Christians just come across as over interfering helicopters constantly wagging their finger at people

Just spend your time living like Christ lived instead, then I would have no issue
>>
>>80713533
You don't get to decide how I have to think. I understand this would be a difficult concept for christians and it is exactly why I don't like you or your toxic ideology.
>>
>>80713459
>Can reason bring you morality?

That depends how you define morality, many religious people would define it as rules derived from god, in which case no.

But if you're talking more generally about rules to best treat each other, then sure there exists plenty of different secular moral frame works.

For example the NAP is entirely reasoned and is the framework for some secular morality which outlines what behaviour is and is not acceptable.

Interestingly enough these kinds of secular moralities allows for homosexuality and various other things that religions irrationally reject, but aligns on all the important things such as no murder, assault, theft etc.
>>
>>80699671
>racism and sexism are justifiable.
>Implying homophobia isn't
>Implying homos don't belong in the closet
>>
>>80713284
>Inherently supersticious beliefs are always open to be subverted by stronger superstitions.

Dogma is the hardest thing to replace

Especially with another dogma

It's why it took thousands of years to permanently destroy Christianity

What destroyed us is us almost completely giving up faith in that dogma during the last century under the guise of science and rationality, rather than traditional morality

>Too bad that the other leftists don't think like that, what?

Non-Sequitur and irrelevant
>>
>>80699671
How are any of those things bad?
>>
File: 81141-jpg.jpg (124 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
81141-jpg.jpg
124 KB, 1600x1067
>>80713288
Atheism is a synonym for autism. Atheists are so retarded its not funny. First they think they're smart for pointing out the obvious: 6000 year old mythologies originating in the Levant aren't backed by modern science! Yay, pat yourself on the back. Now, next we deconstruct the foundation of our society that has held it together for the past 1000 years or more, replace it with, that's it, nothing, and not expect the vacuum to be filled by every type of crazy. Congrats you fucking autists, you destroyed the west.
>>
>>80713405
So you're saying the "gay gene" exists?
Why don't you go to your local LGBT club and tell them that, see how they react.
>>
>>80713753
>It's why it took thousands of years to permanently destroy Christianity

Since you yourself admit it's permanently destroyed, what's the point in shilling it on this politics, current events and news board?
>>
>>80698726
science is not on your side you stupid nigger. atake it from someone in research, look up the stats on pro life vs choice in the scientific community lol

Dumb christfag
>>
File: The face of stupidity.gif (499 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
The face of stupidity.gif
499 KB, 500x280
>>80698726
Jews love to shit on Christians and Jews heavey influence the media.
>>
>>80698726

Liberals compete with them, and as often, a fierce competitor will be fought with hate and libel.
>>
>>80698726
>Worshipping a Kike on a stick
Top cuck
>>
>>80713732

Why can't your secular moral frameworks prevent this pic here? >>80712321
>>
>>80713818
Christianity is a type of crazy on its own. Why should I have to choose a shitty form of crazy to protect me from some other shitty form of crazy. West is still here and still strong.
>>
>>80710618

It was just plain old free speech. There's no such thing as hate speech in a free country. It's only seen in countries where free speech is not guaranteed. Free speech means people are going to say things you don't agree with. Get over it. The people on this board telling me that murdering babies is not real cause they aren't humans yet is a hateful belief that I don't want forced down my throat. But apparently my feelings don't matter. Only yours and your precious little eardrums.
>>
>>80713938
>feed the fucking world
What happens when all the money runs out though?
>>
>Stereotypes are never true!
>Unless it's about Christians. Then they're all nymphomania-driven kiddie-diddlers.
t. Liberals
>>
File: 1467062361472.png (456 KB, 4496x4328) Image search: [Google]
1467062361472.png
456 KB, 4496x4328
>>80713891

I was just being hyperbolic. There is still some Traditional Christianity left in the West

And where there's a will, there's a way
>>
>>80711671

What about people who can't survive without life support or medicine? Do they deserve to die?
>>
>>80714174
the world feeding thing has been going on for decades and the end result is always misery.
>>
>>80698726
That is their problem. You need fire and drive to motivate. Christianity outlived its usefulness as it became pliant and feminized.
>>
>>80714094
You can be an atheist all you want but sperging autistically about Christianity and trying to force it out of society is actually self-destructive behaviour. If Christians and Christianity bothers you, don't hang out with them, don't go to church. It has always worked that way until these autists decided that a cross in public is a violation of their angus or something.
>>
>>80714094

Because our form of crazy is the minimum amount of crazy you need to keep a nation stable and surviving

Reason alone cannot create nor enforce an objective morality to the people
>>
>>80714227
>And where there's a will, there's a way

Should be interesting seeing whose will is going to get its way though.
Good luck.
>>
>>80713872
>So you're saying the "gay gene" exists?

No you said that, not me. I said it's bioloigical in nature. That's backed by science as we know enough about the brain to know that sexual orientation is gendered into the brain during fetal development, and under or over exposure to testosterone at certain weeks changes brain structure permanently. Some of those under/over exposures are down to congenital defects which effect hormone production but they're also caused by environment effects, for example female twins with a male sibling get over exposed to testosterone and there's many other similar cases that can cause it, none of which are genetic in nature.

Either way the brain is irreversibly changed because this happens during a time that the brain structure is being built and established, even changing levels of hormones in children and adults after the brain has established sexual preference doesn't alter the brain back, or behaviour significantly. And that's well established scientific fact.
>>
>>80699295
The only difference between a Christian and a Muslim, is that Muslims actually obey their holy book.

They all need to go.
>>
>>80714118
I was forced to listen, thats the point. I'm not saying anyone should be punished for what they say. Its religious people who want special rights for their silly cults.

I know they still keep spouting their hateful superstitions, but I don't have to go and listen to them. That is freedom, it includes the freedom of speech and the freedom to not listen.

If christians had their way I would still be forced to listen. Instead I can ignore and even oppose them if I choose to.
>>
>>80711671
>Before that abortion is completely ok for whatever reason.

I disagree here: the creature already has feelings and a will to live in the end of the pregnancy, it can sense pain and it is of human species. "Whatever reason" is no longer sufficient to make it suffer and kill it.
>>
>>80698726
Because you faggots became loving and tolerant. Should have kept up the inquisitions faggoroonie, and then maybe people would still be too scared to say boo to you.

People don't suck Islam's dick because they like Islam, they suck Islam's dick because they're terrified they'll be slaughtered if they don't.
>>
File: not an insult this time.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
not an insult this time.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>>80714429

Cheers bruv
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.