[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How do you like your first world countries? JUST U S T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1467916350314.jpg (201 KB, 1375x500) Image search: [Google]
1467916350314.jpg
201 KB, 1375x500
>How do you like your first world countries?

JUST
U
S
T
>>
I'd bang all of them
>>
>>80697973
your woman are so ugly that you would fuck these old senile rags

not surprised at all
>>
>>80697439
Very good.

Not geting shoot.
Clean watter.
Food.
Tons of puss puss.
Housing.
Jobs.
Internets.

Fucking great.
>>
>>80698192
not for long, hanz. is your girlfriend happy with her tanned pleasurer?
>>
Honestly, I think they'll be better than the arrogant idiots they're replacing. And I hope they'll be able to work together quietly on issues that are fucking up our civilization.
>>
>>80698294

Why do americans on this board tease germans with their own suffering?
>>
>>80698294
>>80700997
#rekt
>>
File: 1466838109998.png (183 KB, 860x684) Image search: [Google]
1466838109998.png
183 KB, 860x684
>>80700997
Americans and Russians still don't understand where they live.

There's so much propaganda against Europe while they both have more "tanned" awesomeness, both legal and illegal.
>>
>>80701638
Niggers and even spics have been imported to the US 5ever, it's nothing new to them
Niggers are even considered an important part of the US culture and history, shits fughed
At least they can deport most spics without much problem, but they really can't so anything about niggers until the day of the rope, yurop can though and there's literally no reason to not do it unless you like cucking yourself
>>
>>80698294
Friend, reread that list. He IS the tan.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.