[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i live in germany and think refugees should be welcome (christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 17
File: Murder-&-Rape-Germany.png (280 KB, 1000x602) Image search: [Google]
Murder-&-Rape-Germany.png
280 KB, 1000x602
i live in germany and think refugees should be welcome (christian morality) but i also recognize their crime rate. what do?
>>
Send them back
>>
>>80697301
I really respect what Germany is doing, you are trying to help your fellow man. But you guys are being taken advantage of. Just take a step back and look at the situation.

These refugees don't need your help. They aren't even refugees, they are all economic migrants. What, are you trying to tell me that they were unsafe in Turkey? Fuck off, they were. And they have to cross a lot of countries to get to Germany. In Australia we get lots of refugees too, but nobody takes them seriously, because we all know they are full of shit. Absolutely no way they need to leave Malaysia or Indonesia out of fear for their lives. Same in Germany, they are perfectly safe where they are, but they come to Sweden and Germany anyway to collect your sweet welfare checks.

Just say "Fuck off, we're full" or put them in a camp or something, I don't know. But they are clearly liars and you're doing nothing wrong by not helping them.
>>
>>80697301
Well, my fellow Hans, you are being tricked by our government.

>refugees
Only about 10% of the people who heard Merkel's call to come to the EU are actually Syrian.
"Syrian" in this case means anybody who has no passport and says " I am from Syria ", almost all of whom are young men.

All these no good (sand)niggers that you see hanging around the train stations, are from random third world shitholes. They are economic migrants, not refugees.

Also, most actual refugees, and almost all women, are victims of crime in refugee camps.

Wake up, cuck Hans.
>>
File: 34.jpg (153 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
153 KB, 533x800
>>80697301
its because sausage mens are faggots?
>>
>>80697301
recognize that you're receiving economic migrants and not refugees.

enjoy your new permanent underclass. all this new cheap labour is really gonna be useful in 30 odd years when automation sacks 90% of the work force.
>>
>>80697301
Doesn't matter whether you like it our not. You need a robust, cheap working class to prop up your would-be stagnating paper tiger economy. Money talks and if you're complaining about having to be within close proximity to undesirables you should get some.
>>
>>80697301
>(christian morality)
source?
>>
>>80697301
Brother, don't mix politics with our faith. For example, even if dumb people talk about "gay marriage" in the US, it doesn't actually have anything to do with marriage which only God defines. It's civil unions.
>>
>>80698695
"Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" http://biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/5.htm
>>
File: lu_kek.jpg (8 KB, 265x230) Image search: [Google]
lu_kek.jpg
8 KB, 265x230
>>80697301
>>80698568
>>80698579
i am fucking loled, in my country 2 fifth (last) year students drink some bear in street. this is not allowed and BELARUS deported them.

impunity generates permissiveness
all this eyshit with refuges not stupidity or something, its just a jew plan

you must hate muslims and then put in camps and maybe kill
>>
>UK pretty much lowest on both counts
Why can't non-Anglos (Ill give you non-germanics to be generous) into civilsation?
>>
>>80697301
>USA above fucking Brazil in rape
>Our obese men raping Germany's obese women

Ashamed, why can't they at least be going after other EU qts
>>
>>80697301
>slavs
>white
>>
>>80698241

you´re talking rapefugees and criminals here
but dont we need economic migrants because our populations decreasing?
>>
>>80697301
Also

>Serbia above Syrians, Nigerians, Eritreans, Bosniaks and Kosovans in murder
>Serbia above Romania Syrians, Turks, Kosovans and Bosniaks in sexual assaults/rape
>Serbians are literally worse than Syrian """""""""""refugees"""""""""""" and even their shiptar infested Kosovo area

Where were you when you realised that Serbs were subhuman and not white?
>>
>>80699349
It's niggers, friend.
>>
>>80697301
>refugees should be welcome (christian morality)
>what do?

Find someone that's willing to send you to your nation wrecking god. Everyone wins.
>>
File: 4275weqhmfw9399h.png (35 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
4275weqhmfw9399h.png
35 KB, 750x499
>>80697301
>i live in germany and think refugees should be welcome (christian morality) but i also recognize their crime rate. what do?

Examine the concept of pathologic altruism and readjust your policies accordingly.
>>
>>80698241
Even Syrians have no claim to refuge according to the existing laws.

"Refugees" are a meme. They're invaders and should be shot at the border.
>>
>>80699478
>but dont we need economic migrants because our populations decreasing?

No we don't.
>>
>>80698568
>30 odd years
you meant 10 years max, right?
imagine the riots in Germany and Sweden and the UK
>>
File: 39.jpg (194 KB, 918x612) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
194 KB, 918x612
>>80699478
>muh fridom and reights
>>
>>80697301
go full nazi again Hans. For the lols
>>
File: thaaaanks.jpg (70 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
thaaaanks.jpg
70 KB, 960x540
>>80697301
>pay for them to stay in the intermediate refugee camps in/around Syria
This would save more refugees per dollar (per euro whatever)

>kill yourself for forcing these violent scum upon your countrymen because of your illogical feels.

You are an accomplice in the rape of your women and eventual genocide of your people, but hey at least you weren't rude to the mudz!
>>
File: Capture+_2016-06-18-02-42-34.png (2 MB, 1429x1205) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-06-18-02-42-34.png
2 MB, 1429x1205
>>80698831
Fuck that. The state is the bitch of the church and always will be
"Separation of Curch & State" was made up in America. Without God there wouldn't be an Israel. Go to hell you fag enabling obama administration
>>
Embrace your Cuckstiny and vote Merkel again.
>>
>>80699349
basketball Americans
>>
>>80697301
Taking immigrants of a different religion, some of whom hate christianity, is not the christian thing to do.

Taking immigrants who are going to hurt your own people, just so you feel like you are being moral is not the christian thing to do.

Putting immigrants' lives in danger by promoting illegal passing of borders and of the Mediteraneean Sea is not the christian thing to do.

Suiciding your nation is not the christian thing to do.

If you consider that the christian imperative is peace, then why would you promoting conflict, when peace would be easily achieveable by having muslims live in muslim countries?
>>
>>80699657
looks like the witch from hals moving castle
>>
>>80697301
Your empathy for others is being taken advantage of, because you and other whites like you, are born suckers.

Maybe it's by design? Advertising and media would want to promote a society of suckers willing to give away everything to other, more selfish people, who aren't total morons.

Basically you're fucking your own life over for the sake of other people who'd as soon exterminate you as help you were the roles ever reversed.
>>
You can help them in their own country instead of hurting your neighbors. Seems Christian to me.
>>
>>80697301
Source on those stats?
>>
As you can see, Southern Europeans are the most chill immigrants we have here, I always stated it
Muslims and some Eastern Europeans behave like scum
>>
>>80699478
Mass immigration is a shit solution for solving aging/decreasing populations. Here's the 2 scenarios that might unfold if you open the floodgates to fix your population problems:
1. The immigrants, by some miracle, integrate and become basically culturally the same to normal Germans. This means that they also adopt the normal German birthrate. All this does is perpetuate the aging population problem further down the line. If you import even more immigrants to keep on 'solving' this problem, then your infrastructure will go to shit as your cities collapse under the weight of all the immigration.
2. The immigrants don't integrate (as per usual) and keep their high birthrates. Good work, you've solved the population problem. When you kneel towards Mecca for your state-mandated prayer, you can reflect on how smart of a decision it was to let in all those migrants.
>>
>>80699861
Wouldn't Western European immigrants ( a la UK, France, Netherlands) be the best judging by these stats?
>>
>>80697301
Read HBD understand it's not a cultural or educational but a racial issue (completely serious here)

http://thealternativehypothesis.org is a good place to start that endeavour.
>>
>>80699949
Well yes, also asians
But I don't consider an Anglo or frog as immigrant, we are much more alike
>>
File: 1402915095147.png (44 KB, 964x709) Image search: [Google]
1402915095147.png
44 KB, 964x709
Being good all the time to everyone is not usually what is best for society Hans
Sometimes you need to protect your people from foreign influence not because all foreign influence is bad, but because you need to make sure your own people and society don't get dragged down by being nice to others
The Dutch approach to these things is like that
You can come here, we will help you. But the moment you start dragging us down you have to go
>>
>>80697815
This.

There is a big difference between the Syrian refugees that have come from war torn areas, and the sand niggers/nignogs from Somalia or other Middle Eastern shitholes.

Syrians are learning the language, finding jobs, the kids are going to school to get an education, making friends.

The large proportion, however, are dindus who have come here solely for gibs and rape fests. If we didn't have a commie bitch in charge who is bought by the jews, we would have gone to those areas and extracted civilians. Now we have fucking chaos and we can't say or do shit
>>
>>80697815
>but they come to Sweden and Germany

i wish it were just so...
>>
>>80699945
this
>>
Go back to worshipping Wotan and drive them out.

Forgiveness, love and turning the other cheek won't stop Islam.
>>
Those 3.5 per 10000 are all me
>>
>>80700214
unfortunately it doesn't apply to all syrians.
i know several cases where they really act overpretentious and impertinant in their demands.
but in general yeah - i'd always prefer them over the rest.
>>
>>80699945
this post best post.
>>
>>80700425
How did you half rape someone?
>>
>>80697301
Admit the jewish globalist conspiracy to put you and your volk in the melting pot. Your people have changed things before, mein bruder.
>>
>>80700539
During the rape I just put on a blackface and she didn't mind anymore
>>
>>80697301
FUCK EVERYONE
HAIL SATAN
>>
Tell Merkel that germany has taken in their fair share and she can fuck off with taking more in, if you're looking for a serious answer.

The decluded lefties that told me that first generation refugees illiterate in their own language, coming from a war torn country, and with a completely differant set of values weren't going to cause any problems made me kek. I literally heard people in Canada arguing that refugees would help the economy here. The fucking reality warp lefties live in is unbelievable.

I'm a bleeding heart but fucking lefties are delusional as shit. Refugees were always going to cause problems but it's morally right for every country to contribute to sheltering them. If you help refugees you're helping them at the expense of your own country. It's up to you to decide if it's still morally righteous to help the people most in need in the world, become a /pol/lack and care more about the people in your country, or try and strike a balance where your country is taking in some but no more than a fair share of them.

I think there is also a question as to if actually taking in refugees in every first world country makes sense. It would be far more efficient for countries to fund refugee camps in a smaller number of countries. However that means a few countries disperportionately bear the brunt of the problems rapefugees are causing.
>>
Like I mean even if you're fucking leftist bleeding heart it's clear Germany has gone too far. Helping refugees is all well and good but if you cripple your country by taking on a bigger problem than you can really deal with, you're just weakening your country, and making them unable to do anything in the future selfish or charitable.

Germanys refugees are mostly not from Syria and there is an actual economic migrant problem. Giving away charity when it's being abused is stupid. North Africans hopping on the refugee bandwagon and getting a ticket into the EU is happening all the time.
>>
>>80697301
Stop welcoming murderers, you cuckface faggot.
>>
>>80700677
#SlamMeth #HailSatan #BarebackPozPig

Am I doin it right? XDXDXDXDXDX ??
>>
>>80698925
Yeah um...he's not talking about the ones raping your daughters. Jesus told his disciples to buy swords for self-defense and he said he would bring a sword to this world, not peace. Creating a big religion would inevitably pit people against each other, create enemies. Loving your enemy is put into context with the next part you conveniently left out:
>That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven

Accepting evil isn't good bro, it never was. Loving your enemies means to wish good upon them, that the love inside you will fill them too.
>>
File: 1463526785694.jpg (266 KB, 1052x957) Image search: [Google]
1463526785694.jpg
266 KB, 1052x957
>>80697301
>>
File: migrante.webm (599 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
migrante.webm
599 KB, 640x360
>>
File: german_antinationalism.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
german_antinationalism.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>80697301
>refugees should be welcome ???
you so stupid man.
thank you to merkel, and national traitors like you
>>
>>80699490
Where were you when you realized most of those 'Serbians' are actually alboshits with Serbian passports since they are entitled to one? #fuckvucic
>>
>>80697301
you should spread your ass cheecks and let achmed do his business
>>
>>80697301
Charity doesn't mean leaving your front door unlocked so a nigger can rob all your shit, Hans
>>
>>80697301
Gas.the.kikes.
>>
>>80697301
asylum , asylum !!! and who pays for that shit ??? these are the people who go to work and pay taxes.politicians have never worked hard and never lived with little money . but always a big snout
>>
>>80697301
>Tatverdächtige auf 100'000 Einwohner
>nicht auf 100'000 Einwohner der genannten Nationalität
>>
>>80697301
Santiago matamoros
>>
>>80704847
Then why isnt fucking Kosovo or Albania there?

Nice damage control nigger Serb
>>
i should go into detail , when im talking about refugees welcome i dont mean give them all the money or let every criminal scum into this country letting them live like kings but rather let the ones not intergrating live in camps as long as they fled from a war and the ones who are able to work and are "worth" for this country stay and live here / the economic migrants that cant keep up to german standard shouldnt be let in at all as they are worthless
>>
>>80711146
we need not muslim culture here. you know
>>
>>80697301
You have zero choice in the matter.
>>
>>80697301
You need like special places for them, like camps you know? where they can concentrate and shit.
>>
>>80712487
we need work camps. no vacation camps like in germany or sweden
>>
>>80697301
Sounds like you're a nice person. I'm sorry about your leaders.
>>
>>80700433
yeah i know, right? if you get just anyone, there will also be village raiders that decided the looting in Syria is no longer worth it.
You can never umbrella people like that and rely on that.
>>
>>80697815
This.
Most SEA countries are ready to accept them, cause literally no difference to demographics (already full of sandniggers, everybody grills up doors/windows, etc.).
But literally no gibs, so...
>>
>>80697301
Remember that morality is Supererogatory.
It's good to do good things.
It's not bad to not do good things.

Consider it like completing all the side and mini quests in a game.
You get some nice bonuses for doing them
But there's no penalty for just powering through the main campaign.

In this sense especially it's a situation where going out of your way to be helpful will only hurt yourself and others.
The case could be made that it is more moral to protect your nation and its people from danger than to help people who really don't your help in the first place.
>>
>>80697301
Kill yourself cuckold and stop following jewish religions.
>>
>>80711146
Integration is a myth. Just because the media and education has been repeating that word for decades upon decades now (itself an indicator of its failure) doesn't mean it actually exists.
>>
>>80713423
Isn't step 2 of that advice redundant with step 1?

>>80697301
Christianity is a religion of pussy ass bitches. There's only so much you can do when you religious figurehead has a quote "turn the other cheek". Keep following it and die.
>>
>>80713423
parasitic in germany has a good future
>>
I would suggest suicide. This way there will be more space for Muslim conquerors to live in.
>>
>>80697301
>what do?
Shut up and be a good goy.
>>
>>80714168
I think you are right . stupidity in germany has no limits.
>>
How about you just put them all into camps where they're forced to make food and clothes for the country they supposedly came from.
This all, of course, should be run and paid by volunteers.
>>
File: 31-vietnam-2-artikel-410.gif (11 KB, 410x240) Image search: [Google]
31-vietnam-2-artikel-410.gif
11 KB, 410x240
>>80698579
>>80699478
We need immigration by people who actually contribute to the society and the social welfare system.
Instead we import millions of illiterate, religious lunatics who leech on our social systems and male the whole situation actually even worse without making any contribution. They aren't the new "working class", they are the demanding-free-shit-for-doing-nothing class while causing further expenses with massive crime and shitting childs into the world left and right raising them as similar bums.

Immigration only works if you filter all the trash from the actually remotely useful people, and we're very far from doing that.
>>
>>80714759
good idea
>>
>>80697301
>welcome
How many educated and literate working class refugees have you accepted from Ukraine?
They have overthrown their givernment for your gkobalist interest and then Putin started bimbing them.

What the fuck do you welcome the literal scum of the earth while turning back on every one else?
>>
>>80697301
Call for improved screening processes. Take sin and the blasphemous love of a barbaric false prophet into account.
>>
File: 1262865955842.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1262865955842.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
>>80715407
A few problems that need to be addressed with that approach:
1. International law dictates you have to take in "refugees" from war zones like Syria etc no matter what.
2. Naturally a lot of economic leechs from safe countries pretend they are Syrians and thorough verifications are difficult with the number of people.
3. All applications including from non-Syrians and countries everyone knowns to be safe are checked during a complicated bureaucratic process that takes a very long time, usually at least half a year. During this time they already receive plenty of benefits free housing, food, transportation and about 200€ pocket money per month.
4. Even the rejected ones are tolerated to stay for years, deportations are very rarely enforced and easy to circumvent. Many just go to a doctor
>>
File: 1458732497639.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1458732497639.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>80714852
>>
>>80697301
You cannot have it both ways Helmut. Oil and water will never mix, no matter how much your heart bleeds.
>>
>>80698568
^ fuk
a weed man leaf who posted something insightful.
>>
>>80697301
Any immigrant population with a greatest rate in some criminal matter than the country should be removed.

(And yes, also include Spain for this 3,6 vs 3 in sexual assaults)
>>
>>80697301
You should stop being a cuck.

>following the kike on a stick
>>
File: 1468235141896.jpg (2 MB, 1280x6318) Image search: [Google]
1468235141896.jpg
2 MB, 1280x6318
>>80697301
Full pic
>>
>>80697301
We need to rape more.
>>
File: De_Eeuwige_Dietser.png (85 KB, 543x624) Image search: [Google]
De_Eeuwige_Dietser.png
85 KB, 543x624
>>80717745
>my highscore is in fraud
Shit they're on to me
>>
>>80697301
How is it 'Christian morality' to have your own population harmed, conned and eventually replaced by people who are following a false god?
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.